Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 316 of 316 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316
Results 4,726 to 4,737 of 4737
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    If the Bucks stay healthy, this could be the year. Long as Bud doesn't do any weird stuff for regular season to lose games to not be first seed. Well didn't help Lopez was injured most of all regular season last year. Also INGLES is a bonus. I keep forgetting we signed him. He will be a treat if healthy. More use of Carter as well.
    I totally agree with u if we can get healthy and stay healthy! Although the, If Ingles come back healthy, If Middleton come back healthy, If Ibaka come healthy, If Lopez come back, If Bud play BuckChamp, If play Carter more, If Pat score more points, If Allen comes back better, If Hill bounce back, and If Nwora can play defense worries me. At the end of the day Miller I just want to be ready in the playoffs. I know Giannis is going to be ready but everybody and everything else bothers me. That's why I always want to add talent even it's vet min guys that are better than what we have However I do like Ingles alot bc he can pass and shot very well but then I get to thinking like what if he play like Hill did this past year. Forgive me guys but I don't want to go whole regular season being optimistic and one injury just derail us in playoffs. If Stay Ready We Wouldn't Have To Get Ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wes_Craven View Post
    Bucks are winning the title this year. We have the best player in the NBA..you probably can count on only one hand how many times the team with the best player(s) of the league haven't at least made the Finals over the last 20yrs.

The last thing this team is missing is a primary ball handler with the starters. Ingles is gonna be good for the bench..and perfect on the closing unit when called for - but another ball handler to start the games would push the Bucks into one of the 'most complete teams' in recent years category. Close to 2014 Spurs level completeness.
    Now Wes u are preaching the gospel now!! A guy that got handles and can score. Slowly the light is shining through!!

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Now Wes u are preaching the gospel now!! A guy that got handles...
    Just handles..this team will produce more than enough scoring. Plus having another ball-mover enhances the offense.

Bucks play the Celtics on Christmas Day.

Ingles can play the PNR well as the ball handler. Also Ingles can catch the ball high and shoot the three with ease. Like PATC been doing. Bud just needs to play better rotations and weed out the lousy players.

Ingles can play the PNR well as the ball handler. Also Ingles can catch the ball high and shoot the three with ease. Like PATC been doing. Bud just needs to play better rotations and weed out the lousy players.
    Yeah Ingles is going to be great for this team if heís able to return to form..I like to keep my optimism that he will.

Iím fine with extending the rotation during the season getting guys their reps in..just hope that it shrinks for the playoffs.

Donít we already play @Boston for the opener? Hate that the league wouldnít go Bucks at home for the Christmas game.

Just handles..this team will produce more than enough scoring. Plus having another ball-mover enhances the offense.
    So u wouldn't want the guy to be able to score? Scoring was our main issue after Middleton went down. We need at least one guy that can hold his own if 1 of our big 3 goes down.

I can't wait!!

Check this link out guys!

https://youtu.be/NaJy7t6gCck

I think it should be easy for Bud to have better rotations this year, if everyone come back and stay healthy. We have Ingles and BuckChamp to add with PatC coming off the bench. I would include Bobby but there are some speculation that he might start. If not we can add him too.

As of now, if the roster don't change; I would love to see a Holiday, Middleton, Ingles, GIANNIS and Bobby lineup!!

Yeah Ingles is going to be great for this team if heís able to return to form..I like to keep my optimism that he will.

Iím fine with extending the rotation during the season getting guys their reps in..just hope that it shrinks for the playoffs.
    I agree about Ingles and it's always fun seeing the different guys play and do well in the regular season. However when the playoffs start it separate the men from the boys.