6. Rolo
    7. Ersan
    8. Brown
    9. Wilson
    10. DDV
    11. PatC
    12. Matthews
    13. Thanasis

I could see the bucks trading for Westbrook before summer is over. Thinking they feel they may need to make a big move and that would be getting rid of bledsoe and leuer and probably ersan like they have been thinking I honestly wouldn't mind it just not sure how much of a distraction he would be I know I saw a post online about 5 trades and they said the same players I thought, but included two 1st rounders.

Quote Originally Posted by ifhmondays View Post
    I could see the bucks trading for Westbrook before summer is over. Thinking they feel they may need to make a big move and that would be getting rid of bledsoe and leuer and probably ersan like they have been thinking I honestly wouldn't mind it just not sure how much of a distraction he would be I know I saw a post online about 5 trades and they said the same players I thought, but included two 1st rounders.
    I think somebody said the earliest Bledsoe can be traded is like November. Also they said on twitter we be stretching Leuer to have the Hill signing. Even if we didn't have to. We be in the tax since were sending less money out for Westbrook. Its close but were over.

$38,506,482
    $41,358,814
    $44,211,146
    $47,063,478

That's a ton of money. Also he's like 31 at beginning of the season. Also stat padder that doesn't make his team mates any good. Even after Giannis extension. Just them two combined be like $80M per to $90M per. We be a tax repeater pretty quickly even if you looked over Westbrook being a knucklehead.

I don't see any scenario we trade for Westbrook. He's an awful fit next to giannis.

As it sits right now, it should be a two horse race between the bucks and Philly in the east. Indy is probably a dark horse. Boston and Brooklyn will be pretty good too, but one of the bucks or Philly should come out of the east.

Actually I posted a few pages back we cant trade Bledsoe till September 2 2019. Cause of his new extension. I couldn't remember which month it was.

What does the starting lineup look like?

Bledsoe, Hill, Middleton, Giannis, Brook
    Bledsoe, Connaughton/Brown/Matthews, Middleton, Giannis, Brook
    Bledsoe, Middleton, Giannis, Ersan, Brook

Ideally I like Ersan and Hill coming of the bench so I guess I will pick the second option.

Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    What does the starting lineup look like?

Bledsoe, Hill, Middleton, Giannis, Brook
    Bledsoe, Connaughton/Brown/Matthews, Middleton, Giannis, Brook
    Bledsoe, Middleton, Giannis, Ersan, Brook

Ideally I like Ersan and Hill coming of the bench so I guess I will pick the second option.
    My guess its Bledsoe,Matthews,Middleton,Giannis,Brolo.

To me, I'm not too worried about the starters. I think it's a little match-up dependant, but our most likely closing lineup will probably be bled, hill, midds, giannis and brook. I could see certain scenarios where maybe hill or bled are swapped for Matthews or someone slightly larger, especially if that guy is shooting it really well on a particular night and I could see a few small ball games where ersan slots in ad the de facto center, but for the most part, bled, hill, midds, giannis and brook is likely our go to lineup when the game is on the line, even if hill starts on the bench.

After Mirotic departure, we need to trade for Robert Covington... Since we only have 6M in cap space available and two more (min) contracts to sign, my proposal would be to trade Ilyasova & Connaughton + a couple out of the picks we got from Brogdon's sign and trade as to get him...

We will then have 3 empty roster spots in which we will have to sign two out of the summer league PGs or combo guards and Bonzie Colson...

We once more have too many guards that can play 2&3 on Middleton, Matthews, Brown & Connaughton, while Colson is too short to handle the "4" and can't play "2", but we have none (other than Thanasis) with enough size or length that can play 3&4 so that we can match with teams that will be playing "3 towers"...

Clearly, after we lost Brogdon, the best replacement for what he offered to the roster is to move Middleton at "2" because he is the only one out of the shooting guards we have that can playmake to the same level like Brogdon did and the Bucks need to have two playmakers on PG & SG always on the floor as to back up Giannis and pick and roll the ball with him...

OTOH, Ilyasova's service on the roster at "4" is poor if compared to DJ. Wilson or Covington. He can only be effective (to some degree) on sbCF and we have DJ Wilson that can do that as well as some minutes of Giannis playing "5" and we now have Rolo to back up Brolo...

Bledsoe (PG), Middleton (SG), Covington(SF), Giannis (PF), Brolo (CF)...

if backed up with Hill & DDV for PG/SG, Matthews & Brown for SG/SF, Colson for SF, Thanasis for SF/PF, DJ Wilson for PF/sbC and Rolo for CF, can get us the championship...
    Last edited by buckalis; 07-13-2019 at 07:55 AM.