Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 100 of 125 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1862
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Under the table agreement on draft night with Parker's agent and Cuban we get #5 for Parker S&T. Since free agency is after the draft a couple weeks. Then Brogdon,Maker,Wilson,#17 for #2 on draft night. Who ya got at #2 and #5? Guess depends if Suns take Ayton at #1. Then probably we take Bamba or Doncic at #2. Not sure whats left at #5. Pretty much a pipe dream. Hard to go by here say rumors.
    I wouldn't give up Parker for #5. Basically a big risk with either Parker or #5 and the ceiling on Parker is so much higher than whomever we'd get at #5 I don't see why we'd risk that. Also still think a S&T is highly unlikely. Best case scenario is we get him on a bargain 3-4 year deal and he peaks. Then we have 3-4 years of high level production at a low dollar cost (that's basically how the Warriors dynasty started with Curry).

Yes we have a lot of holes but I think we are all a bit guilty of being too pessimistic. Offensively we have about the most efficient roster in the league and that's with Brogdon missing time, Parker missing most of the season and never really getting back, and Bledsoe coming in midway through the year. Also factor in Giannis should improve his jumper and we are pretty stack on offense.

Defense is the key and hopefully Bud can fix it. He said himself that defense is where this team makes the leap. If we keep the same offensive production but move up to top 5 defensively we are all the sudden a contender. No reason we should be so bad defensively. Also Kidd's scheme was a large reason we couldn't rebount. Too biggest holes might be fixed by schematic changes.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Under the table agreement on draft night with Parker's agent and Cuban we get #5 for Parker S&T. Since free agency is after the draft a couple weeks. Then Brogdon,Maker,Wilson,#17 for #2 on draft night. Who ya got at #2 and #5? Guess depends if Suns take Ayton at #1. Then probably we take Bamba or Doncic at #2. Not sure whats left at #5. Pretty much a pipe dream. Hard to go by here say rumors.
    If we somehow got 2 and 5, then Iíd take Doncic at 2 and whoever is left between Jackson, Bagley and Bamba at 5.

But that offer for pick 2 is terrible and they would just hang up the phone if you offered that.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    If we somehow got 2 and 5, then Iíd take Doncic at 2 and whoever is left between Jackson, Bagley and Bamba at 5.

But that offer for pick 2 is terrible and they would just hang up the phone if you offered that.
    It is the Kings though. But yeah its a pipe dream. Just going by that rumor of them wanting more young guys. But i'm sure Ainge would trump all our offers. Since Ainge wants Bamba.

Quote Originally Posted by twellner9 View Post
    I wouldn't give up Parker for #5. Basically a big risk with either Parker or #5 and the ceiling on Parker is so much higher than whomever we'd get at #5 I don't see why we'd risk that. Also still think a S&T is highly unlikely. Best case scenario is we get him on a bargain 3-4 year deal and he peaks. Then we have 3-4 years of high level production at a low dollar cost (that's basically how the Warriors dynasty started with Curry).

Yes we have a lot of holes but I think we are all a bit guilty of being too pessimistic. Offensively we have about the most efficient roster in the league and that's with Brogdon missing time, Parker missing most of the season and never really getting back, and Bledsoe coming in midway through the year. Also factor in Giannis should improve his jumper and we are pretty stack on offense.

Defense is the key and hopefully Bud can fix it. He said himself that defense is where this team makes the leap. If we keep the same offensive production but move up to top 5 defensively we are all the sudden a contender. No reason we should be so bad defensively. Also Kidd's scheme was a large reason we couldn't rebount. Too biggest holes might be fixed by schematic changes.
    I disagree on offense. Our offense is built for the regular season, but the playoffs showed we arenít ready for post season defenses. Granted boston is a good defensive team, we struggle to create good looks in the half court when we need it.

And scheme will help defensively. And a coach who teaches guys to box out will help. But that still doesnít change we lack any quickness on the perimeter, and an aging Bledsoe is the only guy with a chance to stay in front of quicker guards. And even with better blocking out and positioning, our rebounding will still be average at best, since we donít have any strong rebounders and our team can be physically pushed around.

And Iíd trade Parker for 5 for sure. While youíre right that both Parker and a pick are risky, Parker comes with the added financial risk. With a rookie youíre on the books for onto a fraction of what Parker costs. And I donít think itís entirely accurate to say Parker has more upside than the guys whoíll be available at 5. Bagley, Jackson and Bamba, one of which will likely be available at 5 have a ton of upside and could be much better fits alongside Giannis than Parker while also freeing up cash.

Iím not a big porter fan, but he could be available at 5 as well and he has similar upside to Jabari while also being able to play a true 3, which likely fits better next to Giannis long term.

I like jabari. But Iíve never thought he and Giannis would fit well together. That doesnít mean Iíd trade him for anything. Iíd atill rather have talented players over better fits. But if you can get a guy who has similar upside, is a better fit and is cheaper, you have to do it.

Well also factor in Parker and Middleton both stuck at SF. Parker is a injury risk then who knows what his new contract will be like. Besides like ya said Bledsoe is the only speedy PG we got that can defend when motivated. Yet Bledsoe vanished come playoff time.

Snell and Brogdon at SG aren't exciting at all. Center position is just as bad with Henson,Maker,Zeller. Our bench is like the worst in the league. We need a deeper bench. Since Bud is known to not play starters no more then 30 or so minutes a night. Not like Kidd/Prunty forcing Giannis and Middleton 40 minutes each all season and burn them out. Take any of our core players out for a couple minutes we lose leads fast.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 06-13-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I disagree on offense. Our offense is built for the regular season, but the playoffs showed we arenít ready for post season defenses. Granted boston is a good defensive team, we struggle to create good looks in the half court when we need it.

And scheme will help defensively. And a coach who teaches guys to box out will help. But that still doesnít change we lack any quickness on the perimeter, and an aging Bledsoe is the only guy with a chance to stay in front of quicker guards. And even with better blocking out and positioning, our rebounding will still be average at best, since we donít have any strong rebounders and our team can be physically pushed around.

And Iíd trade Parker for 5 for sure. While youíre right that both Parker and a pick are risky, Parker comes with the added financial risk. With a rookie youíre on the books for onto a fraction of what Parker costs. And I donít think itís entirely accurate to say Parker has more upside than the guys whoíll be available at 5. Bagley, Jackson and Bamba, one of which will likely be available at 5 have a ton of upside and could be much better fits alongside Giannis than Parker while also freeing up cash.

Iím not a big porter fan, but he could be available at 5 as well and he has similar upside to Jabari while also being able to play a true 3, which likely fits better next to Giannis long term.

I like jabari. But Iíve never thought he and Giannis would fit well together. That doesnít mean Iíd trade him for anything. Iíd atill rather have talented players over better fits. But if you can get a guy who has similar upside, is a better fit and is cheaper, you have to do it.
    That's the big thing. A rookie who could be better in two years - at both ends - than Jabari for a lot cheaper. A guy like Bagley has massive upside. He is the ideal big in today's game. 6-10 long arms and can stretch the floor. I am not a huge Doncic guy. Yes he'll be good but to me he reminds me of Galinari who I guess injuries cost him a lot but don't want that as No. 1/2. I'd take Bagley over Doncic. If Bagley fell to 5 and Bucks did that deal wow. Giannis/Bagley/Midd would be exciting. At 17 NBADraft.net Mock has Knox from Kentucky there who would be a bargain at 17. Bagley/Knox would be quite a haul on draft night. Then buy second rounder and take Metu. Would be quite a draft and infusion of talent on great deals. Bucks in financial mess and getting a couple picks would be great for the pocket book and if you hit on two of the picks on cheap deals, then get a FA to come in to go with Giannis....suddenly Bucks contenders with bad deals coming off books shortly.

Then take a bag of balls for Henson; saw rumor today about Delly for Dudley which I would sign up for in a heartbeat. Dudley expires after this year, so shed over 9 mill overall I think and a year.
    Last edited by gopackgo87; 06-14-2018 at 01:44 AM.

I think Doncic does a ton more than gallinari. The guy has top flight vision and is a great passer. If anything, heís a taller Ricky Rubio with a jumper.

How far ya think we can move up in the draft with a package of Brogdon,Maker,Wilson,#17 on draft night? Maker was #10 but bit of a reach. Re-draft Brogdon would of been a first round pick and ROY. Wilson was picked at #17 kinda of a bust or unknown project. #17 this draft is up in the air what can land there.

Ya'll are going crazy on me. You think the #5 pick is a good investment over a 20 PPG player. SMH makes no sense. Hasn't been a good #5 pick since 2010 and I'd say about 75% of them are complete busts. If for whatever reason we wanted to S&T Parker we better be getting something that can help the team right away, not another project.

One player I think we could honestly target with high upside that would be cheap is Lonzo Ball. Yes we'd have to put up with his nonsense but I think the Lakers would give him away at this point just to have him out of town. I can handle Lavar being a dumbass and we really need a PG.

Any takers on parsons and the #4 pick?

Where Becoming a Legend Happens.
    @ChrisWagner87

So my phone isnít letting me post the tweet for some reason burn larry Anderson is posting about wanting to be in Milwaukee at sin. Idk if yíall saw that or not
    Last edited by C-Dub; 06-14-2018 at 10:13 PM.

@ChrisWagner87

Larry sanders zzz omg

@ChrisWagner87

I think Evan Fournier would be a nice addition for you all. The kid is on the verge of being a 50%-90%-40% player. The Freak needs to be surrounded by ballplayers who can shoot & create. Fournier and solidify the 5spot and the future is still very bright for the Bucks. A knock down shooter at the point would be nice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
    Larry sanders zzz omg
    Yeah I heard he posted that. We still paying him with stretch provision. But kinda weird to bring him back and pay him some more. It have to be like unguaranteed vet minimum as a prove it deal if we go that route. Then if he gets a drug suspension or whatever just waive him.

Are we even allowed to trade Jabari for the 5 pick?

Like Donny Trump is doing for America after a brutal 8 years, I am making PSD Great Again One Post at a time, doe!!

One Big A-- (8 year) Mistake America. Coincidence? I think not.