Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 336 of 339 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 5083
  1. #5026
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,167
    Allen DNP in tonight's game? Traded for Crowder soon?

  2. #5027
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Allen DNP in tonight's game? Traded for Crowder soon?
    I CAN'T WAIT!! Been waiting since the last playoff game!!

  3. #5028
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,167
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I CAN'T WAIT!! Been waiting since the last playoff game!!
    My guess if it's a trade probably need a third team. Maybe Jazz.

  4. #5029
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    My guess if it's a trade probably need a third team. Maybe Jazz.
    It was two 3 team trades
    #1Suns get Bogdonavic, Bucks gets Crowder and Pistons get Allen, Saric and some 2nds.

    #2Suns get Gordon, Bucks get Crowder and Rockets get Allen, Saric and some 2nds.

  5. #5030
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,844
    Giannis was really upset with the Philly crew members last night. He was trying to work on his free throws after missing a million in the game. Though the crew members kept placing the ladder in front of the rim. He pushed the ladder to the side but they placed right back. After that Giannis lost it and pushed the ladder over.

  6. #5031
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,167
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    It was two 3 team trades
    #1Suns get Bogdonavic, Bucks gets Crowder and Pistons get Allen, Saric and some 2nds.

    #2Suns get Gordon, Bucks get Crowder and Rockets get Allen, Saric and some 2nds.
    There was a SHAMS rumor of Hawks,Bucks,Suns. Suns get Collins, Bucks get Crowder and not sure what Hawks get. Allen and whatever or possibly more players involved.

  7. #5032
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,167
    Jazz want Collins as well.

  8. #5033
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,167
    Marc Stein mentions Bucks still front runners for Crowder. Nothing new. But says same thing as Shams that Hawks want Crowder as well. But I think the Suns are dragging their feet to make a deal. So maybe they don't want Allen? Or Suns want a first round pick as well and we wont give it. Or were having troubles finding a third team to take Allen?

  9. #5034
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Marc Stein mentions Bucks still front runners for Crowder. Nothing new. But says same thing as Shams that Hawks want Crowder as well. But I think the Suns are dragging their feet to make a deal. So maybe they don't want Allen? Or Suns want a first round pick as well and we wont give it. Or were having troubles finding a third team to take Allen?
    I think Miami is putting a monkey wrench in the deals too. They really want Crowder back. They are really trying to build good value with their no name guys.

  10. #5035
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,167
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I think Miami is putting a monkey wrench in the deals too. They really want Crowder back. They are really trying to build good value with their no name guys.
    I hope the Bucks have a back up plan if they miss out on Crowder.

  11. #5036
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I hope the Bucks have a back up plan if they miss out on Crowder.
    I think they will have a back up plan. It's usually a deal that we didn't aspect coming. Maybe Gary Harris, Terrance Davis, Kendrich Williams, Justice Winslow, Alec Burks, Rudy Gay, D Rose, Taurean Prince, Danny Green,Kennard, Norman Powell, Cedi Osman, Cody Martin. Although some of this guys I'm not a big fan of like Kendrich Williams, and Danny Green.

  12. #5037
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,167
    Suns like Rockets KJ Martin. So Rockets may get roped in as a three team trade with Suns and Bucks maybe.


    https://sports.yahoo.com/early-succe...120705606.html

    So it seems Suns don't want Allen at all. Or they want a strong incentive to take him like a first round pick which I doubt we wanna part with.

  13. #5038
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Suns like Rockets KJ Martin. So Rockets may get roped in as a three team trade with Suns and Bucks maybe.


    https://sports.yahoo.com/early-succe...120705606.html

    So it seems Suns don't want Allen at all. Or they want a strong incentive to take him like a first round pick which I doubt we wanna part with.
    It sucks but u can't blame the Sun's. If Allen went to the Sun's he would be an after thought. It's too many cheap guys that can do what he can do.

  14. #5039
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,844
    I see the Warriors have joined the Crowder sweepstakes. They have the young pieces to get it done.

  15. #5040
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    3,581
    Iím just impressed how we came back against the Cavs last night and the margin. And we still donít have our full team on the floor. Nothing wrong with bringing in players that can help but this club is already a serious contender as is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •