Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 236 of 243 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3638
    Found a trade for us that makes us way better, but also strengthens our biggest competitor i the East.

Bucks send Brook Lopez and Daunte Devincenzo to the Nets for Joe Harris. Nets need a rim protector and defense and get both with this trade. Bucks get arguably the best 3 point shooter in the league under contract for 3 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Found a trade for us that makes us way better, but also strengthens our biggest competitor i the East.

Bucks send Brook Lopez and Daunte Devincenzo to the Nets for Joe Harris. Nets need a rim protector and defense and get both with this trade. Bucks get arguably the best 3 point shooter in the league under contract for 3 more years.
    At this point it doesn't matter who we trade for until Bud is fired. Bud schemes and stubbornness don't work much for playoffs. NBA TV Barkley and Shaq were spot on. Barkley said Giannis should be post player and shooting around within the area of free throw line. Also Giannis needs to work on free throws and cut down on turn overs and shoot less 3's. Shaq said it's the scheming. Which he meant it's the lousy coaching in Bud. Teams know us and build a wall. Then Giannis goes 1 vs 5.

Also against the Lakers Giannis should of been kicking the ball out to the open man more. He could of had like 9 assists by half time. Yet 9 turnovers overall. Also coach Bud only called one time out in the forth quarter. I know we got plenty of new players this season. But looks like we regressed. Yeah Augustine dishes to Portis in the two man game off the bench. But Augustine use to kill us when he was on the Magic. Coach Bud miss using him. So he seems like deadweight.

Forbes been meh. PatC brings energy and some put back dunks but when he's not hitting threes he's meh as well. Thanasis is only here cause Giannis. Wilson.... That's like 5 dead spots on the bench in my eyes. All we really got for our bench is Portis and Merrill and Nwora. But Bud barely plays Merrill or Nwora.

Bud has to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    At this point it doesn't matter who we trade for until Bud is fired. Bud schemes and stubbornness don't work much for playoffs. NBA TV Barkley and Shaq were spot on. Barkley said Giannis should be post player and shooting around within the area of free throw line. Also Giannis needs to work on free throws and cut down on turn overs and shoot less 3's. Shaq said it's the scheming. Which he meant it's the lousy coaching in Bud. Teams know us and build a wall. Then Giannis goes 1 vs 5.

Also against the Lakers Giannis should of been kicking the ball out to the open man more. He could of had like 9 assists by half time. Yet 9 turnovers overall. Also coach Bud only called one time out in the forth quarter. I know we got plenty of new players this season. But looks like we regressed. Yeah Augustine dishes to Portis in the two man game off the bench. But Augustine use to kill us when he was on the Magic. Coach Bud miss using him. So he seems like deadweight.

Forbes been meh. PatC brings energy and some put back dunks but when he's not hitting threes he's meh as well. Thanasis is only here cause Giannis. Wilson.... That's like 5 dead spots on the bench in my eyes. All we really got for our bench is Portis and Merrill and Nwora. But Bud barely plays Merrill or Nwora.

Bud has to go.
    I don't get your obsession with Merrill. Forbes is pretty much objectively better than Merrill. Merrill is a 24 year old rookie who lacks anything resembling NBA level quickness at this point. There's a reason he's at the end of the bench. I'm not saying cut him, but I don't get how you can say Pat and Forbes are dead weight but Merrill is a legit bench guy.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I don't get your obsession with Merrill. Forbes is pretty much objectively better than Merrill. Merrill is a 24 year old rookie who lacks anything resembling NBA level quickness at this point. There's a reason he's at the end of the bench. I'm not saying cut him, but I don't get how you can say Pat and Forbes are dead weight but Merrill is a legit bench guy.

I said Nwora and Merrill. Forbes been "****" so far. Augustine missing every "****ingthing". All Augustine is good for is the 2 man game with Portis. Beyond that he was a "**** signing" but his two man game is nice kinda like Brogan to Monroe from old days.

Thanasis is only here cause of his bro yet dead weight. Wilson is meh. PatC has his moments and brings energy. But he can suck here and there very quickly as well. Brook and DDV can fall off as well. If our big 3 isn't going 70+ points combined we be hurting some nights. My obsession with Merrill? I like all rookies to have a chance. Heck he be gravy catch and shoot over the **** platter that's been ****ing shooting the ball so far.

So if you toss both rookies and all the scrubs we got besides two starters were mainly the weak big 3 we traded for. No way we win the finals. Also toss in coach Bud meh. Season is done before it even started. No ammo for a monster trade either. Unless some team loves our trash pile of free agent signings. I don't see us beating the Lakers in a 7 game series.

We bet the farm on Holiday and stuck now with no first round picks to trade. Not sure what second round picks available. We should of went after toxic kid from the Cavs Kevin Porter JR that got traded to Rockets.

As for Merrill being a legit bench guy he needs minutes to rain threes. With the big boy's, not garbage time fluff. Forbes and Augustine been **** so far from downtown. We need to showcase new talent to keep or trade later. Like other teams do. Not us hide them almost until RFA then we over pay like fools.

I said Nwora and Merrill. Forbes been "****" so far. Augustine missing every "****ingthing". All Augustine is good for is the 2 man game with Portis. Beyond that he was a "**** signing" but his two man game is nice kinda like Brogan to Monroe from old days.

Thanasis is only here cause of his bro yet dead weight. Wilson is meh. PatC has his moments and brings energy. But he can suck here and there very quickly as well. Brook and DDV can fall off as well. If our big 3 isn't going 70+ points combined we be hurting some nights. My obsession with Merrill? I like all rookies to have a chance. Heck he be gravy catch and shoot over the **** platter that's been ****ing shooting the ball so far.

So if you toss both rookies and all the scrubs we got besides two starters were mainly the weak big 3 we traded for. No way we win the finals. Also toss in coach Bud meh. Season is done before it even started. No ammo for a monster trade either. Unless some team loves our trash pile of free agent signings. I don't see us beating the Lakers in a 7 game series.

We bet the farm on Holiday and stuck now with no first round picks to trade. Not sure what second round picks available. We should of went after toxic kid from the Cavs Kevin Porter JR that got traded to Rockets.

As for Merrill being a legit bench guy he needs minutes to rain threes. With the big boy's, not garbage time fluff. Forbes and Augustine been **** so far from downtown. We need to showcase new talent to keep or trade later. Like other teams do. Not us hide them almost until RFA then we over pay like fools.
    LOL calm down Miller. The Bucks lack depth. Make the Finals? This team be lucky to get to ECF. They don't have the horses especially if they keep putting Giannis at the top of the key in the Finals. So easy to double and get ball out of his hands. Said that when the Bucks lost to the Raptors. A guy who isn't a good 3-point shooter 28 feet from the hoop and easy to double. Giannis needs to be the screener with Holiday and get him the ball going downhill. GA should be off the ball cutting for lobs more often. He is never used for a set play lob.

What were you expecting from some of these guys? Forbes is shooting over 40 percent from 3. He is in the NBA for no other reason. He doesn't do much else. Space the floor and hit 3s.

Even on paper this team's starting lineup this year is better but this team has no depth. DJA been trash and Portis is good but 6 guys isn't going to do it. Need the buyout market to be good to Bucks or find a team that will trade for DJW and Pat and hope can get a good player for 10 mill.

I said before the season started that this team is missing something and that is a guy that loves to get buckets every single time he is on the floor. We got too many system guys and when Bud system gets snell in games there no one willing to take over consistently. That's why I always said we need to upgrade the guard spot. We also need a former nba star on our bench as an assistant to integrate and influence aggressive attack all the time. Its seems when Giannis is not effective enough there is no one who would pick up torch and take us home. Middleton does it occasionally but he should that attitude all the time

Milwaukee's problem is that they need to get a lot better especially if they wanna be or if they tryin to be contenders. They need to do a better job at defending the 3.

Giannis simply put needs to get better as a player. No sugar coating it...no sweet talkin it I'm giving it to you real. He still has a long ways to go as a player. I'm sayin this because believe it or not I actually like Giannis. I like him a lot but I'm goin to be blunt here. This team has been beaten 2 years in a row in the playoffs in the exact same ways. Their half court offensive scheme is just not good.

Giannis needs to post up more especially with that frame. I mean if Giannis wants to get better, even more better as a superstar in this league, he could benefit really benefit from spending time with a former NBA player. Certain players benefited from spending time with someone like a Kobe when he was alive. Picked his brain and trained with him. Giannis could benefit by spending time with a great like McHale, Garnett, or even a Tim Duncan and work on his footwork more. Definitely needs to improve at the free throw line.

R-E-L-A-X - RELAX We just finished the 1st qtr of the season with a brand new team. We finished it at 11 - 7 which is a game better than I predicted. We're still only a game behind in loss column. You can't change half your roster and expect to play like a team that been together for 3 years, especially with limited training camp and preseason.

This team looks way better equipped to win in the post season than last years team. When they lose, it's usually cause the other team hits the most 3's of any game they played the whole season. Yes, part of that is because we suck at defending the 3, but our close outs are far from a finished project and should improve later in the season. Augustin has been a little better lately and we don't need much from him till April.

Our goal shouldn't have anything to do with the regular season. We've been the regular season champion 2 straight years and what did that get us? The goal should be to continue to improve and see where we stand come April. I do agree with Miller that I'd like to see more Nwora and maybe Merril to see if they could be of value when we might need them.

We lost in the 2nd round last year, so if we get back to the ECF, that would be an improvement. Even if we don't make a run this year, we can add a couple more players in the off season and maybe add a coach. When you make massive changes to your roster, it takes time to become a team again.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    R-E-L-A-X - RELAX We just finished the 1st qtr of the season with a brand new team. We finished it at 11 - 7 which is a game better than I predicted. We're still only a game behind in loss column. You can't change half your roster and expect to play like a team that been together for 3 years, especially with limited training camp and preseason.

This team looks way better equipped to win in the post season than last years team. When they lose, it's usually cause the other team hits the most 3's of any game they played the whole season. Yes, part of that is because we suck at defending the 3, but our close outs are far from a finished project and should improve later in the season. Augustin has been a little better lately and we don't need much from him till April.

Our goal shouldn't have anything to do with the regular season. We've been the regular season champion 2 straight years and what did that get us? The goal should be to continue to improve and see where we stand come April. I do agree with Miller that I'd like to see more Nwora and maybe Merril to see if they could be of value when we might need them.

We lost in the 2nd round last year, so if we get back to the ECF, that would be an improvement. Even if we don't make a run this year, we can add a couple more players in the off season and maybe add a coach. When you make massive changes to your roster, it takes time to become a team again.
    Yeah I agree regular season doesn't matter since like you said we were top dogs two years steady and still choked. Still worried for this years playoffs. Second round and done or possibly out in the first round if we get a bad match up. Team's know how to beat us now. Coach Bud has to go after this season no matter what unless we win it all. But I doubt it with Bud at the helm. Also I don't expect a exciting trade deadline for us. More less buyout market for some old guys at the end of their road.

I still would like to see the rookies play. Not garbage time either. Also with no fans in the stands killed us last season in the bubble. Seems it carried over to this season. We don't have the horses now with no fans. Seems like were stuck in cruise control while other teams going gangbusters rifling threes like crazy. We need to defend the three way better. Bud has to change the defense game plan or hit the road.

As for R-E-L-A-X. meh. Look where that got Rodgers. Another choker. Yeah i'm thankful for his one superbowl win. But he also lost one as well. Also I don't have my good luck charm either. That Super Bowl win my Dog had a Reggie White jersey on and I had Favre jersey on. My dog passed away how long ago. I might have to get another golden retriever and start a new trend with a jersey and my dog for the Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Milwaukee's problem is that they need to get a lot better especially if they wanna be or if they tryin to be contenders. They need to do a better job at defending the 3.

Giannis simply put needs to get better as a player. No sugar coating it...no sweet talkin it I'm giving it to you real. He still has a long ways to go as a player. I'm sayin this because believe it or not I actually like Giannis. I like him a lot but I'm goin to be blunt here. This team has been beaten 2 years in a row in the playoffs in the exact same ways. Their half court offensive scheme is just not good.

Giannis needs to post up more especially with that frame. I mean if Giannis wants to get better, even more better as a superstar in this league, he could benefit really benefit from spending time with a former NBA player. Certain players benefited from spending time with someone like a Kobe when he was alive. Picked his brain and trained with him. Giannis could benefit by spending time with a great like McHale, Garnett, or even a Tim Duncan and work on his footwork more. Definitely needs to improve at the free throw line.
    LOL Tg11 took exactly what CHarles Barkley said on NBA on TNT last week and put it here. Verbatim. Haha

This team needs a wing badly. And a bench scorer. I agree that the roster configuration is a bit puzzling. Not many wings who can get shots on their own. The team has a lot less depth than last couple years but I do think this team can get a couple moves via buyout or a minor trade that can help. I am not sure I can see this team beating Brooklyn this year. Are the Bucks better than Philly or Boston? Not sure but probably close to on par at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    This team needs a wing badly. And a bench scorer. I agree that the roster configuration is a bit puzzling. Not many wings who can get shots on their own. The team has a lot less depth than last couple years but I do think this team can get a couple moves via buyout or a minor trade that can help. I am not sure I can see this team beating Brooklyn this year. Are the Bucks better than Philly or Boston? Not sure but probably close to on par at the very least.
    Trade both DJ's and a second round pick for Ross? Ross 3pt% hasn't been that great though this season. But as a career pretty decent.

Or something like Lopez,Augustin,Wilson and a second for Vucevic? Yeah he's not a wing. But he can go off for 30 almost any night. Scoring wise is a upgrade over Lopez. Lopez defense would be missed though. Lopez is on the decline. Also Bucks maybe have buyers remorse with DJ Augustin? Season still young. Magic maybe miss DJ? doubt we get away that easy to land Vucevic though. Probably have to include DDV possibly. Magic probably want playoffs. But so far bottom 3 in the east. Not sure if they ready to tank or not yet. Since only a quarter of the season is over with.

As for talking trades this season. What Bucks could be on the outs if a trade happened? My guess is Augustin,Wilson,DDV. Brook for a upgrade. Brook always comes to mind for trade since he's the next big salary beyond our so called big 3.

Trade both DJ's and a second round pick for Ross? Ross 3pt% hasn't been that great though this season. But as a career pretty decent.

Or something like Lopez,Augustin,Wilson and a second for Vucevic? Yeah he's not a wing. But he can go off for 30 almost any night. Scoring wise is a upgrade over Lopez. Lopez defense would be missed though. Lopez is on the decline. Also Bucks maybe have buyers remorse with DJ Augustin? Season still young. Magic maybe miss DJ? doubt we get away that easy to land Vucevic though. Probably have to include DDV possibly. Magic probably want playoffs. But so far bottom 3 in the east. Not sure if they ready to tank or not yet. Since only a quarter of the season is over with.

As for talking trades this season. What Bucks could be on the outs if a trade happened? My guess is Augustin,Wilson,DDV. Brook for a upgrade. Brook always comes to mind for trade since he's the next big salary beyond our so called big 3.
    I don't think the Bucks can really make a big deal without trashing their depth because they have little assets. The depth already took a hit.

One move I would like to see the Bucks make is trade for Mike Muscala from OKC...6-10 shoots 39 percent from 3. Not much from shot blocking aspect. But averaging 17 ppg and 7 rpg per 36. This team doesn't really have another big on bench besides Portis. Maybe since Muscala on short deal will take DJW. Muscala only making 2 mill

Saw somewhere a proposed trade idea of
    Middleton, Lopez, and Wilson to Golden State for

Wiggins, Wiseman, Oubre Jr., 2021 1st via Minnesota and 2023 1st.

If I'm the Bucks I jump at that deal!!!