Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 202 of 204 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204 LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3053
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf15walk View Post
    I understand not wanting because of his past, but last year during that 4 game stretch vs Toronto we could of used an another scorer who can get his own shots. Even if we win 1 of those games who knows about game 7. Then a 7 game series against a broken Golden state team. Basically he'd be taking pats mins (100% okay with).

Anyways Ersan will most definitely have to be included in any trade we're making significant improvements this year. I'd be open to trading brooke or Bledsoe, but what are you going to get to replace them?

Side note Middleton has been playing great lately, if we get him like that into the playoffs were going to be in pretty good shape. Just need Bledsoe to pull his head out of his arse.
    I don't get D-Rose, Bucks have enough combo guards..Bled/Hill/DD...Rose isn't a guy the Bucks will target...Bucks aren't rocking the boat with major trade..Ersan biggest piece to go. Bled/Brook if leaving MKE it will be in the offseason.

Middleton has been pretty good in the playoffs typically.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    The lousy one is shooting 39% from 3 and averaging 11 pts in 22 minutes, plus he only makes 3.2 Mil compared to 15 mil for Marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    The lousy one is shooting 39% from 3 and averaging 11 pts in 22 minutes, plus he only makes 3.2 Mil compared to 15 mil for Marcus.
    I guess for 39%3pt shot would be nice when Wes or anyone misses a bunch of threes. Long as it only takes something like Wilson or Brown.

Signing Marvin Williams after he was bought out today. Helluva pickup. Hes shooting 51% from corner 3s today.

Who we buying out to have a roster spot? Wilson or Brown?

Kind of awesome Marvin Williams was the other guy going to be taken if it wasn't Bogut to Bucks in what '05? Williams is decent defender and corner 3 guy, more athletic than Ersan. I think Marvin can play the 4, at 6-9 but is a better defender than Ersan. If Bucks go small 3-5, kind of as I was saying earlier in thread, Middleton-Williams-Giannis to combat teams going small in playoffs.

Now that Marvin will likely replace many of Ersan's minutes, I would say the rotation is set particularly vs. athletic teams. There really won't be any minutes available, I would guess the minutes will be set like this as playoff time nears

1- Bled, Hill
    2 - Wes, DD
    3 - Middleton, Korver or PC
    4 - Giannis Marvin
    5- BroLo, RoLo

I think Pat or Sterling could get minutes when teams go athletic with basically all wings like Denver a few games ago and Sacramento last game and play Bled or Hill, SB or PC, Middleton, Marvin, Giannis. Playoffs will likely be Hill, Wes, Middleton, Marvin, Giannis or Giannis BroLo at 4-5 down stretch barring a basically depending on lineup

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    With all floor spacers on the floor Giannis would have even more space to drive to the rack and be a triple-double machine. 30-15-10 triple doubles a few times next year.

I just hope the Bucks get it done in 2020. I have a bad feeling LA is Giannis' next destination and to take the baton from LBJ. Him and AD teaming up in LA if AD stays in LA long-term. GA will not sign the supermax he is eligible for and MKE has done everything in their power they can possibly do to keep GA in MKE.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    With all floor spacers on the floor Giannis would have even more space to drive to the rack and be a triple-double machine. 30-15-10 triple doubles a few times next year.

I just hope the Bucks get it done in 2020. I have a bad feeling LA is Giannis' next destination and to take the baton from LBJ. Him and AD teaming up in LA if AD stays in LA long-term. GA will not sign the supermax he is eligible for and MKE has done everything in their power they can possibly do to keep GA in MKE.
    Giannis to which LA team? LeBron has a player option the year Giannis is UFA. Not sure if LeBron wants to opt out of $41M. Or LeBron opts out and comes back for more money. Also with China I think they said salary cap might dip a little bit? Also Clippers PG13 and Kawai are both player options. But they may opt out for more money and comeback. Kawai makes $36M and PG13 makes $37.8M.

Also I think Giannis wants to be alpha dog. Cant picture him going the easy route of joining super teams of a big 3 or big 2. Also I think LeBron stays with Lakers. He moved to LA for movies and stuff. I highly doubt he heads back east to the Cavs or Heat. I think Giannis stays. Doubt he ditches his brother. Also wouldn't be shocked if Bucks go after Kostas.