Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 201 of 204 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3053

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Thing is ROCO is $11.3M. Crowder is flat $7M. Two end of bench pieces like Brown and Wilson works without rocking the boat or chemistry for Crowder. I'm sure Grizzlies want that Pacer first round pick though. Now trading for ROCO is a extra $4.3M. So you need like 5 cheap end of bench guys. DDV is off limits in my book. Doubt we trade Wes or Korver since they signed as discount ring chasers.

Don't wanna set a bad example signing ring chasers then flip them for something else. Also doubt we trade Giannnis bro Thanasis. So Wilson,Brown,Bender,PatC isn't enough. Besides Bucks official twitter hyping up PatC in dunk contest. Doubt we trade him now. Doubt we trade Robin and his wrestling prowess before games. We could part with Ersan. But hate to see him go. Bucks had him so many different times through the putrid years.

Reason I keep suggesting a tiny trade of $7M per or less so we don't rock the boat and our rotation much.

Actually PatC,Wilson,Brown,Bender for ROCO works. Some reason I didn't think it worked.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=tsdnsab I'd toss in some of them Pacers picks probably as well. Then the extra roster spots for buyout market. Wolves are trying to gather extra picks to trade for DLO anyway.
    RoCo is ideal for the Bucks and like in other thread with Dinwiddie (not to that extent) and is pretty cheap. Not like RoCo a hard deal to move if you'd need to down the line. Also wouldn't be bad if you deal for Ersan/piece/Pacers pick for RoCo.

The Crowder move just don't think it makes us better and is one of those 'moves just to make a move' type deals. I just think the RoCo move actually makes Bucks better not only now but in future as he can defend multiple spots, good defender and hits 3s at 36 percent. Valuable piece.

Anyone interested in Drose? Would be nice off the bench for some scoring. He might be hungry to win a championship. Not sure what Detroit would want but ersan matches up $ wise. If we do move ersan than Maybe DJ and brown for Kaminsky. It's kind of nice when the bucks are looking to make trades to improve there 7th 8th rotational guy.

I wouldn't want the rapist Rose in our locker room. We don't need that bad element here. Also no need for Frank.

Come up with tiny trades of Wilson,Brown,Bender and maybe Pacers picks and i'm all ears. I really don't wanna see Ersan traded. To later be a buyout candidate to a nemesis playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf15walk View Post
    Anyone interested in Drose? Would be nice off the bench for some scoring. He might be hungry to win a championship. Not sure what Detroit would want but ersan matches up $ wise. If we do move ersan than Maybe DJ and brown for Kaminsky. It's kind of nice when the bucks are looking to make trades to improve there 7th 8th rotational guy.
    No. Bucks don't need any 1-2 combo guards. He pounds the rock too much and isn't a great 3-pt shooter so pass. Frank probably not either maybe in offseason though.

Come up with tiny trades of Wilson,Brown,Bender and maybe Pacers picks and i'm all ears. I really don't wanna see Ersan traded. To later be a buyout candidate to a nemesis playoff team.
    Ersan and RoLo have been worked and taken advantage of by more athletic lineups teams are trying to match up against them and it has worked. Ersan has been struggling the past few weeks and isn't athletic. He will take a charge but isn't good defensively anymore and him with RoLo has been brutal to watch lately on the defensive end trying to stick with quicker opponents. Bud loves him seemingly and only played > 17 minutes twice in the new year and is shooting under well under 40 percent from the floor the past 5 weeks.

Ersan could be dealt for an athletic 3/4 type in Roco mold or for Bogdanovic if SAC would part with him for Ers, and any combo of bench scrubs and a pick and the Bucks would easily get the best player in the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Ersan and RoLo have been worked and taken advantage of by more athletic lineups teams are trying to match up against them and it has worked. Ersan has been struggling the past few weeks and isn't athletic. He will take a charge but isn't good defensively anymore and him with RoLo has been brutal to watch lately on the defensive end trying to stick with quicker opponents. Bud loves him seemingly and only played > 17 minutes twice in the new year and is shooting under well under 40 percent from the floor the past 5 weeks.

Ersan could be dealt for an athletic 3/4 type in Roco mold or for Bogdanovic if SAC would part with him for Ers, and any combo of bench scrubs and a pick and the Bucks would easily get the best player in the deal.
    Well with Bledsoe chucking a ton of bricks in the 4th quarter last night. I'd love to see that prick traded. I lost count how many times Bledsoe missed in the 4th quarter. Had to easily been 5+ misses minimum. Also Giannis talking with TNT reporter end of game mentioned about the sloppy play of the 4th quarter.

Also after Giannis shaking hands with Zion end of game Giannis sits back down on the bench to wipe his head with a towel then had some water. He looked bummed out how our lead slipped a bit with Bledsoe chucking so many shots. Bledsoe decent defender. But man his offense is night and day most games. His cold streaks hold us back.

I'm hoping Bledsoe is traded. Him and the Pacer pick/s and any of Wilson,Brown,Bender can all go for whatever upgrade we can find.

Ersan, Rolo, DJ and pacers pick for Marcus Morris?

Well with Bledsoe chucking a ton of bricks in the 4th quarter last night. I'd love to see that prick traded. I lost count how many times Bledsoe missed in the 4th quarter. Had to easily been 5+ misses minimum. Also Giannis talking with TNT reporter end of game mentioned about the sloppy play of the 4th quarter.

Also after Giannis shaking hands with Zion end of game Giannis sits back down on the bench to wipe his head with a towel then had some water. He looked bummed out how our lead slipped a bit with Bledsoe chucking so many shots. Bledsoe decent defender. But man his offense is night and day most games. His cold streaks hold us back.

I'm hoping Bledsoe is traded. Him and the Pacer pick/s and any of Wilson,Brown,Bender can all go for whatever upgrade we can find.
    Well that's not happening. Bled would definitely be a offseason move. I wouldn't mind Bled/Ersan/1st for Jrue Holiday. Holiday a very good defender but not a great 3-point shooter either. But Bled I doubt is going anywhere. Bledsoe has been pretty good most of the year. He is shooting 35 percent from 3, 48 percent from the field, but I agree with your past posts that in the playoffs it seems one bad game or if in G1 he starts 0-3 he is very poor and guys will leave him open and he won't take shots. It really is all about the postseason for Bled, but speaking of regular season he has been very good and won't be dealt unless in offseason after another disappointing playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Ersan, Rolo, DJ and pacers pick for Marcus Morris?
    I would say have to replace one with Sterling or Pat C. Would be a bit thin in front court but a 3/4 type upgrade would be nice.

I understand not wanting because of his past, but last year during that 4 game stretch vs Toronto we could of used an another scorer who can get his own shots. Even if we win 1 of those games who knows about game 7. Then a 7 game series against a broken Golden state team. Basically he'd be taking pats mins (100% okay with).

Anyways Ersan will most definitely have to be included in any trade we're making significant improvements this year. I'd be open to trading brooke or Bledsoe, but what are you going to get to replace them?

Side note Middleton has been playing great lately, if we get him like that into the playoffs were going to be in pretty good shape. Just need Bledsoe to pull his head out of his arse.

Here is the trade the Bucks should make. Bucks trade DJ Wilson 3.0 Mil, Sterling Brown 1.6 Mil, Pat Connaughton 1.7 Mil, and all picks acquired from Pacers to Pistons for Luke Kennard 3.8 Mil and Markieff Morris 3.2 Mil.