Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178
Results 2,656 to 2,661 of 2661
    I do love me some George Hill. I'm also very high on Sterling Brown. I stand by my original stance that letting Middleton walk wouldn't hurt us as much as I believe others seem to think it would. I think we have to draw a line in the sand about how much we're willing to pay him just because there needs to be a limit at some point.

Who'd have guessed that at this point I'd be complaining that Bucks playoff series are going to be....boring. I don't see Detroit getting within 20 points in any game this series. Gonna be a snoozer folks.

Quote Originally Posted by twellner9 View Post
    I do love me some George Hill. I'm also very high on Sterling Brown. I stand by my original stance that letting Middleton walk wouldn't hurt us as much as I believe others seem to think it would. I think we have to draw a line in the sand about how much we're willing to pay him just because there needs to be a limit at some point.

Who'd have guessed that at this point I'd be complaining that Bucks playoff series are going to be....boring. I don't see Detroit getting within 20 points in any game this series. Gonna be a snoozer folks.
    I think this team is just taking on the confidence of Giannis. With him and what he brings the rest of the team follows his swagger. Sterling Brown and these guys are playing free and getting open shots and playing their a$& off on defense. I think this team will be sticking together.

Also on a side note how big of a pus&y is Blake Griffin? Tendinitis and sitting in the playoffs?Come on man.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I think this team is just taking on the confidence of Giannis. With him and what he brings the rest of the team follows his swagger. Sterling Brown and these guys are playing free and getting open shots and playing their a$& off on defense. I think this team will be sticking together.

Also on a side note how big of a pus&y is Blake Griffin? Tendinitis and sitting in the playoffs?Come on man.
    Well on BG, my only thought is that they know they can't win regardless of whether or not he plays so why bother if it could aggravate the injury. Seems like a mistake for them to make the playoffs TBH. They know they can't win even a series, let alone go anywhere.

Also, Embiid is barely playing at this point. Game 1 he looked really soft. Same injury as Blake. Its too bad the Nets can't play any interior defense or I'd think they might have a shot to knock Philly off.

Something we may need to consider when evaluating resigning Middleton is that he is 3rd all time in playoff 3 point shooting percentage minimum 60 attempts at around 47%. If Middleton ups his 3 point shooting to near 50% in this playoffs, he'd be hard to let go of. On the bright side, this Bucks team can win the title this year. If that happens, look for the Bucks to bring back the entire group and pay the luxury tax. Owners already said they'd be willing to pay luxury tax for a title contending team.

Well on BG, my only thought is that they know they can't win regardless of whether or not he plays so why bother if it could aggravate the injury. Seems like a mistake for them to make the playoffs TBH. They know they can't win even a series, let alone go anywhere.

Also, Embiid is barely playing at this point. Game 1 he looked really soft. Same injury as Blake. Its too bad the Nets can't play any interior defense or I'd think they might have a shot to knock Philly off.
    It's tendinitis which I get and can be painful but it doesn't really worsen it's a tolerance thing. But probably right on the winning but for a guy that has missed so many games in the past it's not a good look.

I think if Bucks go to ECF or further everyone but Hill will be back and maybe even Mirotic might not be back. The rest I expect to be back for sure on the Bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    It's tendinitis which I get and can be painful but it doesn't really worsen it's a tolerance thing. But probably right on the winning but for a guy that has missed so many games in the past it's not a good look.

I think if Bucks go to ECF or further everyone but Hill will be back and maybe even Mirotic might not be back. The rest I expect to be back for sure on the Bucks.
    While I agree....I still hesitate to say they're just going to pay Middleton any number. I don't believe that is the case.