Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 313 of 316 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 4736
  1. #4681
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,034

  2. #4682
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,034
    At first glance I thought it was Carter getting waived.

  3. #4683
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I think they got their eyes on someone else. It's sad though he has the athleticism but lacks size and good handles. However we have to get better and in order to do that u have to be willing to let go!!

  4. #4684
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes_Craven View Post
    Adding to that Crew..it speaks more to how certain guys (mainly veterans) provide better chances at winning - thatís why Iíd easily be more for a Conley over Rozier or even a Gordon over Hield (and obviously Brook over Turner).

    The pressures of competing for a championship are real and not everyone is able to live up to that - itís safe to assume Bucks stay with Jrue/Middleton/Giannis and a higher chance that Jrue and Khris retire as Bucks than not. The team is a championship level core none more important than the main 3 guys - talent always was there now you have the experience..breaking that up almost always ends negatively.
    I disagree with Conley over Rozier and it's mainly due to age. I think if we had Rozier, he could carry the scoring load when we get in our famous Thanos has zap our offense mode. We really need a guy like that on our team. And u can say the same about Brook vs Turner. Turner is younger, he can switch, average more blocks, and score more 3s. Brook is playing only 22 minutes a game due to being old and slow. Now I would take Hayward over Heild if knew that he can stay healthy. That's a big risk for 30 million.

    And as for Championships, Giannis is the one guy of few that u can put with any team and they can become a title contender. That's why I can easily acknowledge flaws or potential flaws and be willing to let go and fix.

  5. #4685
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I'd look for a player in the $12.5M range. That's the total salary of Allen,Hill combined.
    Hey Miller who do u like at that 12.5mil?

  6. #4686
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    14,270
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I think they got their eyes on someone else. It's sad though he has the athleticism but lacks size and good handles. However we have to get better and in order to do that u have to be willing to let go!!
    Isn't the roster basically full without tucker? I think technically we have 14 spots full not including Nwora, since he isn't technically signed yet unless I missed the news. And I think Mamu and AJ Green have both been announced as 2 way guys. So tucker was just going to be a camp body anyways.

    I also think I saw he signed with a foreign team, so I think this move was more about a formality of letting him go overseas than thinking there's another real move coming.

    Even if nwora were to sign elsewhere and we decide not to match the offer, I wouldn't be shocked if we just elevate Mamu and sign someone else like wigginton to a 2 way as opposed to making a roster move for an actual decent player.

  7. #4687
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    592
    Doubt much of anything is done to the roster now with the new coaching additions and promotions.

  8. #4688
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I disagree with Conley over Rozier and it's mainly due to age. I think if we had Rozier, he could carry the scoring load when we get in our famous Thanos has zap our offense mode. We really need a guy like that on our team. And u can say the same about Brook vs Turner. Turner is younger, he can switch, average more blocks, and score more 3s. Brook is playing only 22 minutes a game due to being old and slow. Now I would take Hayward over Heild if knew that he can stay healthy. That's a big risk for 30 million.
    Itís more likely Conley and Hayward are more over themselves and contribute to winning than those other players - Conley actually paces better statistically than all of them. Haywardís a bench guy here with Marjon assuming the starter spot - so could offer a way to tone down wear and tear.

    Turner is less durable overall and played fewer games than Brook has the past 4 seasons despite being 8 years younger - thatís including Brook missing an entire season.
    Last edited by Wes_Craven; 08-03-2022 at 01:32 PM.

  9. #4689
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Isn't the roster basically full without tucker? I think technically we have 14 spots full not including Nwora, since he isn't technically signed yet unless I missed the news. And I think Mamu and AJ Green have both been announced as 2 way guys. So tucker was just going to be a camp body anyways.

    I also think I saw he signed with a foreign team, so I think this move was more about a formality of letting him go overseas than thinking there's another real move coming.

    Even if nwora were to sign elsewhere and we decide not to match the offer, I wouldn't be shocked if we just elevate Mamu and sign someone else like wigginton to a 2 way as opposed to making a roster move for an actual decent player.
    Yea I think Tucker did sign with an Australian team. And I think it was an influence move by Horst which is not bad. He was just straight forward with Tucker. It allows him to jump on a good deal and allows Horst to get a better look at BuckChamp, AJ Green and Wigginton.

    As for Nwora I think a move is going to be made that would allow him to get a deal done rather it would be for us or another team. We just have to wait for the Durant and Mitchell sagas to end.

  10. #4690
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes_Craven View Post
    Itís more likely Conley and Hayward are more over themselves and contribute to winning than those other players - Conley actually paces better statistically than all of them. Haywardís a bench guy here with Marjon assuming the starter spot - so could offer a way to tone down wear and tear.

    Turner is less durable overall and played fewer games than Brook has the past 4 seasons despite being 8 years younger - thatís including Brook missing an entire season.
    That's not necessary true. Conley is decent but his salary is greater than his production at this point in his career. It falls in the same line as Brook. Both guys are decent but both guys need lesser salaries to balance things out.

    As for Hayward, he has the size and skills but he is injury prone and makes 30mil per year. However if I knew that he can stay healthy I might offer the Hornets a Brogdon package. Allen, Hill, Nwora, Mamu, Bango, a Ray Allen jersey, signed Redd shoes and a case of Bud. And if Hayward was here he would be starting not BuckChamp. That 2 position would be properly filled which would make everything easier for the other starters and would make us very deadly. We need to get the right guy to start and stop overlooking that position. Please, no more seat fillers.

  11. #4691
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes_Craven View Post
    Doubt much of anything is done to the roster now with the new coaching additions and promotions.
    I think the new coaching additions and promotions want dictate any anticipated moves.

  12. #4692
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,712
    I've been checking out multiple sports reads and podcasts and all mention either one, two or all of we need an athletic center, add another scoring punch and a better back up pg. What do u guys think?

  13. #4693
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,712
    Some experts look at the Spurs center Jakob Poeltl as a player that the Bucks should make a trade for him. As for me it is interesting. He can rebound and get blocks and is rather cheap. I would be all in if we can add an element of need to the team. However the projected trade would be Allen and 2 pick swaps. What do u guys think?

  14. #4694
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    31,034
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Some experts look at the Spurs center Jakob Poeltl as a player that the Bucks should make a trade for him. As for me it is interesting. He can rebound and get blocks and is rather cheap. I would be all in if we can add an element of need to the team. However the projected trade would be Allen and 2 pick swaps. What do u guys think?
    Why would any team want a pick swap with us? Our picks are deep playoff runs so end of the draft selection. Also remember the Bucks just extended Bobby. So I doubt we go after another BIG in the $10M range at all. Also figure once Brook expires owners have him back at a discount rate.

  15. #4695
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,712
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Why would any team want a pick swap with us? Our picks are deep playoff runs so end of the draft selection. Also remember the Bucks just extended Bobby. So I doubt we go after another BIG in the $10M range at all. Also figure once Brook expires owners have him back at a discount rate.
    Yea I said the same thing until I saw they were like 2028 and 2029 and I was like they must be banking on the Giannis era to die down. However I'm not for it unless they are planning on shopping Lopez for a team need. I agree it don't make since to make this move and then stand still.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •