Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 245 of 245 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245
Results 3,661 to 3,667 of 3667
    Only thing I can think of off hand is Middleton to Cavs for Love as the main dead weight salary filler. Then get one of the young back court players. Sexton is scoring 24PPG. Not sure if they give him up. Then we want Garland and more like maybe Allen as well? Never mind Allen is RFA. Or Garland,Prince,Nance for Middleton? Shave a little cap to keep Portis and maybe Tucker and Thanasis.

Bucks sign Elijah Bryant. He left the Maccabi Tel Aviv. I believe we had him a few years back in the summer league. Not sure if were waiving Kurucs or who since were at full roster.

I wonder if the Bucks can move BroLo for Warren from Indy. Indy is a mess right now. Maybe 3-team trade with other team getting Turner and small additions and other team sending picks to Indy.

I think Donte goes. This team needs size on the perimeter. Bucks have a lot of small or tweener wings.

Looks like Kurucs is waived. Bucks payout Bryants old team $500,000K. Bucks sign Bryant to a two year deal.

Looks like were barely out of the tax. But figure near end of season and proration.

If the Bucks pay Tucker with Bird rights and let Portis walk i'm gonna be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    If the Bucks pay Tucker with Bird rights and let Portis walk i'm gonna be pissed.
    Portis can chose to leave no matter what the Bucks do. I think we can offer the full taxpayer MLE of 4 years and $42 Mil and that leaves us with Min contracts to fill out roster. We have a couple trade exemptions. Could offer Donte for Justin Holiday. Pacers probably take that deal.

Holiday, Holiday, Middleton, Giannis and Brolo with Bobby Buckets as 6th man and Pat C. Draft a guard and expect Nwora or Diakite to step up into the rotation.