Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 225 of 238 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3565
    Free agent guard Bryn Forbes has agreed to a two-year deal with the Miwaukee Bucks, his agent Mike Lindeman of @excelsm tells ESPN.
    Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 22, 2020
    1. Giannis
    2. Middleton
    3. Holiday
    4. Brook
    5.DDV
    6. Augustine
    7. Portis
    8. Thanasis
    9. PatC
    10. Wilson
    11. Nwora
    12. Merrill
    13. Forbes

Gleague

#16 Dialkite
    #17.....

Free agent Torrey Craig has reached agreement on a deal with the Milwaukee Bucks, his agents Dave Spahn and Austin Brown of @CAA_Basketball tell ESPN.
    Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) November 22, 2020
    1. Giannis
    2. Middleton
    3. Holiday
    4. Brook
    5.DDV
    6. Augustine
    7. Portis
    8. Thanasis
    9. PatC
    10. Wilson
    11. Nwora
    12. Merrill
    13. Forbes
    14. Craig

Gleague

#16 Dialkite
    #17.....

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    1. Giannis
    2. Middleton
    3. Holiday
    4. Brook
    5.DDV
    6. Augustine
    7. Portis
    8. Thanasis
    9. PatC
    10. Wilson
    11. Nwora
    12. Merrill
    13. Forbes
    14. Craig

Gleague

#16 Dialkite
    #17.....
    And Frank Mason has a qualifying offer.

Beleive I saw Jaylen Adams is the other 2 way as well. I'm a bit surprised we didn't get another true big for the end of the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Beleive I saw Jaylen Adams is the other 2 way as well. I'm a bit surprised we didn't get another true big for the end of the bench.
    Yea! We can use a true backup big

Frank Mason Qualifying offer was rescinded, so he's out. Yes, it seems a little suspicious that backing up Brolo and Giannis we only have Portis and DJ Wilson. Seems a bit thin. I like the Portis signing. He could turn out to be a steal, if he works on becoming a team player and does some of the little things required to win. He has the size and skills to be a good 4/5.

So who do you see as our starting SG? Forbes, DDV or Craig? Craig would be the Mathews replacement defensively, without the 3 point shot. Craig probably better than Mathews defensively and has the size to play the 3 and small ball 4. Forbes seems more like a Kyle Korver replacement, but is undersized and a defensive liability.

I doubt Craig starts. I dont think he's going to be a huge part of our rotation. I'd guess it's either forbes or Donte starts. I'd lean towards Donte, but it's possible we go with Forbes to have a bit more creation on the bench with Donte.

Have to imagine that our final roster spot is a big of some sorts. If someone gets hurt, particularly Brook, we'll be hurting for bigs.

I doubt Craig starts. I dont think he's going to be a huge part of our rotation. I'd guess it's either forbes or Donte starts. I'd lean towards Donte, but it's possible we go with Forbes to have a bit more creation on the bench with Donte.

Have to imagine that our final roster spot is a big of some sorts. If someone gets hurt, particularly Brook, we'll be hurting for bigs.
    Boogie or Frank K

We are done in free agency. We have an open roster spot, but because of bonuses attached to Jrue's contract that total $3.4 Mil that aren't achievable, we don't have enough space below the $138.9 Mil hard cap to fill the last roster spot. I think your way underselling Torey Craig's value. He's the best option on the team to defend Lebron, Kawhia, Tatum, Butler... If inserted as a starter, our starters would be better defensively and slightly better offensively based on Jrue, not Craig. Forbes started on the Spurs and Craig started on the Nuggets. Forbes is undersized and a defensive liability. His job is to replace Korver. DDV could earn the spot if he takes another step from last season though.
    Last edited by HacksawButch; 11-23-2020 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    We are done in free agency. We have an open roster spot, but because of bonuses attached to Jrue's contract that total $3.4 Mil that aren't achievable, we don't have enough space below the $138.9 Mil hard cap to fill the last roster spot. I think your way underselling Torey Craig's value. He's the best option on the team to defend Lebron, Kawhia, Tatum, Butler... If inserted as a starter, our starters would be better defensively and slightly better offensively based on Jrue, not Craig. Forbes started on the Spurs and Craig started on the Nuggets. Forbes is undersized and a defensive liability. His job is to replace Korver. DDV could earn the spot if he takes another step from last season though.
    Craig is pretty athletic and good defensively. But with Jrue, Midd, Giannis, Brook we don't need Craig to start necessarily. He started with DEN and averaged less than 20 mpg. I think Donte could start. Then DJ, Forbes, Craig could come off the bench.

I think Craig almost has to play opposite giannis quite often. He and giannis just aren't good enough shooters to play a ton of minutes together. And if they do, brook almost can't be in. You'll need to have 3 really plus shooters along with those two when they play together. So with that, I can't see Craig starting or playing much over 15-20 minutes a night at most.

Hell probably play enough early, but I think there's some hope that the rookie takes over his role eventually. He wont be as good of defender, but if he can play solid defense with some potential D a big time plus shooter, he could be really valuable, espeically alongside Giannjs, Jrue and Brook, all of whom are really high level defenders.

We still need a backup big and a good starting sg in order to take the next step. Teams have gotten better. We are lacking valuable components to this team. Guys like DJ Wilson and PatC are waste of money. And with Donte slow improvements makes him the sacrificing lamb. Craig is more valuable than PatC and PatC got a extra year to his contract......why?!?!? So we have to get rid of these guys to really get better. We might have to even trade Middleton or/and Lopez to properly balance the roster out if we can't trade the least 3

I mean, yes, Pat got more than he should have. But we aren't getting a starting SG with that money. And since we used bird rights on him, we really couldnt have diverted that money elsewhere. So it was more than needed, but it's probably worth it to bring back Giannis'a workout buddy. And Pat isn't great but he's playable. Given our cap situation, we need playable guys.

Forbes will be our flame thrower launching tons of threes. Augustine is decent as well. So if we got Bogdan then who wouldn't we had for free agents? Yeah I know we got DDV and Wilson back. But if we had money tied to Bogdan then no Augustine or Portis? Or no PatC? Bucks keeping a roster spot open for end of season buyouts? Or Horst working the phones yet?

I'd give Mayo or somebody a non-guaranteed deal for final roster spot. If they stink waive them for 10 day deals until vet guys get bought out and hope to land a decent one. We could use another big man possibly. Incase Brook gets injured and misses a game or two.

Yeah Portis can play PF/C. But i'm sure there be games we wanna sit out Giannis. Then we be short handed. Yeah could go small ball with Middleton at PF maybe. Shame Knicks signed Noel. Baynes is gone as well. Anyone sign Cousins? But healthy roster doubt Cousins would sign here. Be lucky to get Bender or somebody probably.

Cousins went to Houston. Not sure what the rules are on signing players you declined options on, but I would rule Ersan out completely either.