Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 216 of 235 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 3513
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Part of the reason they're willing to discuss moving him is because he and Sabonis are a bad fit. So they almost have to move one of them. Not saying turner is perfect by any means, but I don't think he's horrible.
    Well he's not horrible but provide enough irritation to dislike him. It's the type of irritation Bledsoe give us Bucks fans. He be looking really good one game and then just disappear or underperform in the next one or when u really need him

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Yes and BUCK WILD, Turner has done something Bledsoe hasn't. performed in the playoffs. He averaged 16-11 and 4 blocks for the Pacers in postseason.

I am just trying to find ways for the Bucks to get some studs on their team (not that Turner nec. is one). But if Jrue Holiday comes by way of parting with BroLo, the Bucks are short on bigs that can shoot which is imperative with GA to clear out the lane. Myles Turner is a career 35% 3P shooter. When talking about guys who Bledsoe can bring back, I think Turner is a nice piece and probably don't have to throw much else or at least not DD AND a pick
    I can understand trying to add talent but wouldn't u think if the Pelicans would trade with us for BroLo they can do the same for Turner. Turner fits their timeline better. However if we do get rid of BroLo, I think we should spend less on the center position to maximize our guard and forward play. Besides at this point we probably be changing our defensive philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    That lineup would be sweet but Dragic want come for the MLE. He would go to the Clippers or Mavs for it, if he don't sign back with the Heat!
    Mav's only willing to pay for 1 year cause they want to free up space for Giannis. Bucks can offer 4 year full MLE.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I wonder if Pelicans I don't think want Bled but play their young guards. So to get Jrue might have to part with BroLo....wonder if Bucks could get Jrue for BroLo, filler, pick or DD. Then trade Bledsoe for Turner from Indy. 4-72 million. So have a nice young big who can shoot the 3. Fits Bucks style for a big and replaces BroLo. Or would that work to do one big *** 3-way trade?
    Sounds pretty good to me. I do think that Pelicans would be more interested if Brolo replaced Bledsoe in the bucks offer. I'd do that even if we weren't able to acquire Turner. Switching Brolo for Bled makes the salary match pretty difficult though and we can't afford to add salary. Brolo, Hill and DD for Jrue. Not giving them the pick to with 3 good players. 2nd option Brolo, Hill, DJ and pick. We keep DD.
    Last edited by HacksawButch; 11-09-2020 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Mav's only willing to pay for 1 year cause they want to free up space for Giannis. Bucks can offer 4 year full MLE.
    Well they want be getting Giannis. So they can make the move

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Sounds pretty good to me. I do think that Pelicans would be more interested if Brolo replaced Bledsoe in the bucks offer. I'd do that even if we weren't able to acquire Turner. Switching Brolo for Bled makes the salary match pretty difficult though and we can't afford to add salary. Brolo, Hill and DD for Jrue. Not giving them the pick to with 3 good players. 2nd option Brolo, Hill, DJ and pick. We keep DD.
    After we get rid of BroLo, would u take a chance on Boogie?

I would hate getting Barnes and Bogdan. I don't see much improvement there, getting like the 3rd and 4th options on team that was 10 games below .500. Barnes would be a nice add but 3 years at over 20 million is way to much and Bogdon would probably be overpaid as well. I would almost prefer Bjelica to be a more offense Ersan type role player.

I would be willing to take a chance on Boogie, we would need to trade one of the Lopez brothers. I think Boogie could do some of the defensive things Brook does but would need to step back some.

Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    I would hate getting Barnes and Bogdan. I don't see much improvement there, getting like the 3rd and 4th options on team that was 10 games below .500. Barnes would be a nice add but 3 years at over 20 million is way to much and Bogdon would probably be overpaid as well. I would almost prefer Bjelica to be a more offense Ersan type role player.

I would be willing to take a chance on Boogie, we would need to trade one of the Lopez brothers. I think Boogie could do some of the defensive things Brook does but would need to step back some.
    Boogie has had 3 significant lower body injuries. I mean i have no issues taking a chance on him but would need tamper expectations. Agree on Bogdan and Barnes.

This team should go for it. Giannis likely is only signing stretch provision if he signs extension. Need to get something done here and go for it. Role players aren't getting it done. Need someone who can take over games on a consistent basis. Jrue Holiday might be about the only difference maker this team is potentially trading for imo.

But we habe to consider our assets. I'd love Jrue, but if there's a bunch of league wide interest, I doubt we are the highest bidder. We just dont have much of value.

We've gone over Bled a million times already. As a guy who's struggled in the playoffs and is getting to an age where his play could drop substantially, there isn't going to be insane amounts of interest in him.

Brolo isn't a ton different. I like brook and he's a nice player, but he's also not a fit for everyone and you have to play a specific style defensively for him to be of interest. So I doubt there's crazy interest in him either.

It would be great to get a 3rd stud, but it's not happening. We just don't have the assets. We're kind of stuck with what we have and adding the ability to shift around role players. It's highly unlikely we add much top level talent. Maybe we can swing Jrue, but hes probably out mostly as well. It's basically swap out some role guys and hope they don't melt down in the playoffs like Bledsoe has.

What about a trade with Washington. They aren't competing any time soon in the east. Send a package of players and picks to Washington for Beal. Bledsoe, Illysova, RoLo, Divencenzo and this years pick for Beal. Maybe add another future first.
    Hill
    Beal
    Middleton
    Giannis
    BroLo

Sam Amico mentioned Suns, Wolves and Bucks have interest in Aaron Gordon. Maybe as the third team? Peddle off Bledsoe to Magic? Not sure why we would want Gordon though. Giannis would have to play center then if we landed Gordon. Gordon get most his minutes at PF. But can play some SF. Gordon's 3pt% and free thrown % are a bit low. Gordon can play off of the dribble though and rack up assists though. But the Magic already have Fultz. Unless the Bucks really like Gordon. I figured we be the third team. Maybe Bledsoe to Knicks? Something from the Knicks to Magic and we get Gordon?

Quote Originally Posted by UrHero View Post
    What about a trade with Washington. They aren't competing any time soon in the east. Send a package of players and picks to Washington for Beal. Bledsoe, Illysova, RoLo, Divencenzo and this years pick for Beal. Maybe add another future first.
    Hill
    Beal
    Middleton
    Giannis
    BroLo
    Bucks don't really have the ammo for picks or assets for Beal. Even if we ate Wall as well other teams have more picks. Beyond Giannis and Middleton Bucks don't have much other then DDV. Got Ersan expiring little bit of his contract guaranteed or Wilson or Rolo. Hill maybe has little value around the league. Not much for centers in this day in age.

So Brook would have to be part of a big trade salary. Draft is before free agency so we would have to do some tampering to pick a player for another team using Pacers #24 pick. Other wise next pick we can part with is like 2024 first. Or pick swaps. I was hoping for a CP3 trade. He could be our Oscar for Giannis.

Not so sure Pacers would want any of our scraps for Turner. Doubt they want Bledsoe. They already seen us with a Bledsoe Brogdon back court. Doubt they wanna reunite that. As for Pelicans Holiday. How much of a upgrade is he to Bledsoe though?

Yeah Holiday fires off a few more threes. But he had his days of injuries as well. Also $10M more per year. Also a player option after this upcoming season is over. I doubt DDV is enough. I could be wrong. Unless Bucks part with 2024 first round pick. I was hoping for a CP3 trade. But that private meeting a while back with Giannis and the owners.

Seems no interests in acquiring CP3 from the Bucks end. Unless smoke and mirrors to lower the value of CP3. But so far no CP3. We heard the idea of we like Kings Bogdan and willing to eat Barnes as well. Now Amico said we interested in Aaron Gordon as well. I could be wrong and Gordon would be good for us. Giannis with the ball driving to the paint then a quick lob to Gordon could happen often. Still not sure the Magic would want Bledsoe though. Barring a third team takes Bledsoe like we suggest like Knicks always in the hunt for a PG.

Regular season Jrue and regular season Bled aren't super different. Problem is post season Bledsoe is no where near regular season Bledsoe. If Jrue can even be 90% of himself in the playoffs, that's a massive upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    After we get rid of BroLo, would u take a chance on Boogie?
    Heck I'd take Boogie even with both Lopez brothers at a minimum contract. If we trade Brolo, I'd consider using the BE on Boogie. I also wouldn't mind Nerlens Noel or a more mobile athletic 5, even if they can't shoot the 3. Having a more versatile 5 would be nice.