Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 197 of 198 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198 LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 2960
    Actually there was no 4thquarter cause the Packers were close to be airing. Here's the scrimmage boxscore.

Its only a scrimmage. But the way Reynolds and Adams shot the ball. Who could be expendable to give them a spot? Also I liked what I seen from DDV and Brown. Wes and Korver looked very old. But Wes defense was decent though. I liked Brook in the paint scoring on some hookshots. Need more of that when he goes cold from downtown. Giannis hit two threes which is nice. I could see DDV or Brown maybe starting at SG. DDV passing and vision and hustle besides silky smooth shooting. Also Brown hit a few nice threes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Its only a scrimmage. But the way Reynolds and Adams shot the ball. Who could be expendable to give them a spot? Also I liked what I seen from DDV and Brown. Wes and Korver looked very old. But Wes defense was decent though. I liked Brook in the paint scoring on some hookshots. Need more of that when he goes cold from downtown. Giannis hit two threes which is nice. I could see DDV or Brown maybe starting at SG. DDV passing and vision and hustle besides silky smooth shooting. Also Brown hit a few nice threes as well.
    After watching the preseason game against the Jazz, I don't care how old Korver looks. He was 3 for 3 from 3 in 10 1st half minutes. He will be a major weapon off the bench when offense is needed. DDV has taken a big step forward and should compete with Mathews for the starting spot. Perhaps if Bledsoe misses time, he can get some run at the point as well. Through 2 preseason games, the 2018 deepest team in the league looks much deeper, with guys like Bender and Antetokounmpo #2 seeming like solid options.

Any chance we could trade 2 younger players that are borderline rotation players for a stronger player early in the year. Say Donte and DJ for someone useful (I can't think of anyone specifically works $).

Problem is we don't need rotational players. We have plenty of depth, we just lack the top end talent outside of giannis.

Im ready. Im all in. just in the last 5 mins im all in. haha [size=1pt]ข่าวกีฬาออนไลน์[/size]

Anyone noticing Malcolm Brogdon 23/10/5 on just about 50% shooting. That early Bledsoe extension last year is looking worse and worse. I am pretty sure if given the option between Bledsoe and Brogdon this offseason we would have taken Malcolm.

Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    Anyone noticing Malcolm Brogdon 23/10/5 on just about 50% shooting. That early Bledsoe extension last year is looking worse and worse. I am pretty sure if given the option between Bledsoe and Brogdon this offseason we would have taken Malcolm.

I'm pretty sure that Brogdon was released because of Injury/Health concerns and maybe rightly so. He's been hurt for significant parts of the last 2 seasons, so just because he's started out hot, doesn't mean it was a huge mistake letting him go. If we keep Brogdon, then George Hill is gone. Hill isn't putting up numbers like Brogdon, but he's been really good and was a lot cheaper.

It's easy to second guess Bledsoes contract after the Eastern Conference finals, but Bledsoes regular season numbers are worth his contract. He's been playing better of late and still isn't at 100% from the preseason injury.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Brogdon was released because of Injury/Health concerns and maybe rightly so. He's been hurt for significant parts of the last 2 seasons, so just because he's started out hot, doesn't mean it was a huge mistake letting him go. If we keep Brogdon, then George Hill is gone. Hill isn't putting up numbers like Brogdon, but he's been really good and was a lot cheaper.

It's easy to second guess Bledsoes contract after the Eastern Conference finals, but Bledsoes regular season numbers are worth his contract. He's been playing better of late and still isn't at 100% from the preseason injury.
    To be fair, I questioned the extension pretty much instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    Any chance we could trade 2 younger players that are borderline rotation players for a stronger player early in the year. Say Donte and DJ for someone useful (I can't think of anyone specifically works $).
    I'd like to offer DDV, Wilson and our 2020 pick from the Pacers for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander of the Thunder. We'd probably would have to take a 2nd player back to even out the salaries. Shai is a 2nd year player lighting it up for the Thunder. Would be willing to include Sterling Brown as well if that helps make it happen.

I'd like to offer DDV, Wilson and our 2020 pick from the Pacers for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander of the Thunder. We'd probably would have to take a 2nd player back to even out the salaries. Shai is a 2nd year player lighting it up for the Thunder. Would be willing to include Sterling Brown as well if that helps make it happen.
    Not sure why they would do that. They made sure he was included in the deal for a reason. And our 2020 pixk, which can't actually be traded, so it would have to be the pacers 2020 pick isn't likely to net them a player better than SGA.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Not sure why they would do that. They made sure he was included in the deal for a reason. And our 2020 pixk, which can't actually be traded, so it would have to be the pacers 2020 pick isn't likely to net them a player better than SGA.
    It's easier to say this now, than it would have been last week. OKC does it because they get DDV, who could be just as good if given the opportunity, plus they get DJ Wilson, who could still pan out and even Sterling Brown as a solid 2nd unit SG/SF, plus the Indiana pick. We get Shai G Alexander and bottom end salary balance players.

For us it gives us a for sure starting SG for now and the future and opens up a spot to get Bender into the rotation. I think getting Bender some playing time could be beneficial immediately and even more so in the future.

It's easier to say this now, than it would have been last week. OKC does it because they get DDV, who could be just as good if given the opportunity, plus they get DJ Wilson, who could still pan out and even Sterling Brown as a solid 2nd unit SG/SF, plus the Indiana pick. We get Shai G Alexander and bottom end salary balance players.

For us it gives us a for sure starting SG for now and the future and opens up a spot to get Bender into the rotation. I think getting Bender some playing time could be beneficial immediately and even more so in the future.
    Not really. You could have proposed this in the offseason and I would have said the same thing. SGA was coming off a very good rookie year as a 20 year old on a playoff team. And athletically, he has the tools to be really good. He was better as a 20 year old rookie than what we have seen out of DDV, DJW and Brown, all of whom are 23 or 24 this year. Quite frankly, no matter if you proposed this today, a week ago or a month ago, SGA was always the best player of the group already, he has the highest upside and is the youngest. There really never should have been much debate on who the crown jewel was of those 4 players.