Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 339 of 351 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5264
    All In trade idea. This trade will only work if Charlotte is ready to tank to go after the 1st pick in the draft.

Bucks trade Grayson Allen, Jordan Nwora, Marjon Beauchamp and either Hill or Ibaka to Charlotte for Kelly Oubre Jr and PJ Washington. Both Washington and Oubre jr are expiring and may not be in Hornets future plans. They get Grayson on a team friendly deal, plus Nwora and Beauchamp as rebuilding young players.

Oubre is averaging nearly 20 ppg and Washington 16. Both are at least good defensive players or better.

Holiday, Oubre, Middleton, Giannis & Brook
    Carter, Pat C, Ingles, Washington & Bobby This would be the best 10 players on any team in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    All In trade idea. This trade will only work if Charlotte is ready to tank to go after the 1st pick in the draft.

Bucks trade Grayson Allen, Jordan Nwora, Marjon Beauchamp and either Hill or Ibaka to Charlotte for Kelly Oubre Jr and PJ Washington. Both Washington and Oubre jr are expiring and may not be in Hornets future plans. They get Grayson on a team friendly deal, plus Nwora and Beauchamp as rebuilding young players.

Oubre is averaging nearly 20 ppg and Washington 16. Both are at least good defensive players or better.

Carter, Pat C, Ingles, Washington & Bobby This would be the best 10 players on any team in the NBA.
    I can shed a tear right now. Hack u can see the light. I actually mentioned that trade about a couple months ago. And some of the guys actually didn't like it bc they thought Oubre wasn't better than Allen. Allen and Pat are JAGS, Hill is basically garbage and Nwora is a guy Bud can't use bc he don't know how to play to his strengths. In result Nwora looks lost and becomes useless with the starters. It even kills me when people pair Pat and Bobby as equal talents and some think Pat is better. When it comes to winning games Giannis, Holiday, Middleton, Brook and Bobby would have to always play well bc we don't have enough guys that can consistently step up. Therefore a trade like that would do wonders for our team.

That's the thing though you said both are incoming expiring deals. Then not so sure I'd give up on Beauchamp so quickly for possible rentals. Yeah we would have Bird rights on them. Bucks still have to worry about Middleton's max extension. Also Brook is due for a extension.

Plus the Bucks are in the repeater tax a few seasons now. Also small sample size for Beauchamp. He did have that 20 point game. But had a few stinker games after. I was hoping Beauchamp be in the poor man's mold of Pippen,Kawhi,Butler kinda player. But cost controlled.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    That's the thing though you said both are incoming expiring deals. Then not so sure I'd give up on Beauchamp so quickly for possible rentals. Yeah we would have Bird rights on them. Bucks still have to worry about Middleton's max extension. Also Brook is due for a extension.

Plus the Bucks are in the repeater tax a few seasons now. Also small sample size for Beauchamp. He did have that 20 point game. But had a few stinker games after. I was hoping Beauchamp be in the poor man's mold of Pippen,Kawhi,Butler kinda player. But cost controlled.
    That's why it's an All In trade idea. There is no way we'd be able to resign Oubre, he's going to get more than $20 mil per season. I guess the question is are you willing to give up Allen, Beauchamp, Nwora for a championship? Cause as long as the big 3 are healthy, we are winning the title easily with this trade.

Tell me why AJ Green got more points than Pat in half the minutes played which is 10 minutes. Our biggest flaws is paying Allen, Hill and Pat. These 3 guys can be flipped into a guy like Oubre, who can impact the game every night. Then we can sign Green and Mamu to cheap multi year deals worth about 1.5mil a year. We want miss a beat. Heck we would be better.

That's why it's an All In trade idea. There is no way we'd be able to resign Oubre, he's going to get more than $20 mil per season. I guess the question is are you willing to give up Allen, Beauchamp, Nwora for a championship? Cause as long as the big 3 are healthy, we are winning the title easily with this trade.
    I totally agree!! Our rotations would be fire!!

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Tell me why AJ Green got more points than Pat in half the minutes played which is 10 minutes. Our biggest flaws is paying Allen, Hill and Pat. These 3 guys can be flipped into a guy like Oubre, who can impact the game every night. Then we can sign Green and Mamu to cheap multi year deals worth about 1.5mil a year. We want miss a beat. Heck we would be better.
    I don't mind trading PATC at this point. Yeah I know he's a gym rat that works out with Giannis a lot. But that can only go so far if your not helping the team win like you said Green had more points in less minutes. I'm still game to trade all of Allen,PATC,Hill,Nwora at this point. 4 for 2 or 4 for 3 trade. Clear a spot for vet minimum or two.

Wow. Not yet Christmas and we’re ready to give away a championship piece - thank goodness none of us work for the Bucks.

I do believe Milwaukee is still locked on Crowder..but now will come a lot cheaper.

Phoenix is showing they won’t need much in return - 1st in the West without him no Cam and CP3 missing time. Any 3 of Hill/Wes/Nwora/Serge is enough.

Tell me why our sg's in Allen and Pat have only 0pts 6reb and 2ast at half time. For anyone that defend these guys just look at Malik Monk. He is the type of guy we need at that sg position.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I don't mind trading PATC at this point. Yeah I know he's a gym rat that works out with Giannis a lot. But that can only go so far if your not helping the team win like you said Green had more points in less minutes. I'm still game to trade all of Allen,PATC,Hill,Nwora at this point. 4 for 2 or 4 for 3 trade. Clear a spot for vet minimum or two.
    I'm so proud that u see our weak spots. Now me, u and Hack can convince BucksNation. Now Pat is a good guy and all but he is not consistent. We shoud already know about Allen. Just take Boston for example, they went from Richardson to Schroeder to White and then added Brogdon. That's realizing your flaws correct them and improve. They are not falling in love with Tatums and Brown workout buddy or gym rat habits.
    Last edited by BUCK WILD!!; 12-09-2022 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes_Craven View Post
    Wow. Not yet Christmas and we’re ready to give away a championship piece - thank goodness none of us work for the Bucks.
    What championship piece? We are not trading Giannis, Holiday, Portis or Lopez. We are only giving trade ideas to get rid of the inconsistent guys and get better. The way these guys play is the main reason we have a tough time against Boston. They are a well oil machine and we need to tighten up the talent. Allen and Pat are on Payton Pritchard level and he is behind Smart, Brown, White and Brogdon. While Allen and Pat supposed to be our 2nd and 3rd best guards on the team. We just got to do better!!

We got help on the way guys. Ingles along with BuckChamp and Thanasty has been sent to the Herd.

That was an edge of the seat game against Dallas. I'm glad we pulled it off. Middleton looks really rusty. I think we should be exploring some trades for him unless he takes really decent contract. We also got be careful with Lopez contract bc he haven't played this good since the first year. He played hard for the contract he is on now then he was getting acclimated with AARP club.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    That was an edge of the seat game against Dallas. I'm glad we pulled it off. Middleton looks really rusty. I think we should be exploring some trades for him unless he takes really decent contract. We also got be careful with Lopez contract bc he haven't played this good since the first year. He played hard for the contract he is on now then he was getting acclimated with AARP club.
    Yeah Lopez getting the lay in. Then Holiday guarding Luka at the end.