Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210
Results 3,136 to 3,148 of 3148
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    They don't really play that big though. They absolutely dominated Houston on the glass, which is why you can't go as small as Houston. But it's not like AD and Bron are banging in the post all day either. AD plays the perimeter plenty and isn't exactly an ideal matchup BroLo. And while we should be trying to win a ring, building a roster to offset LAL when we can't even get to the finals probably isn't wise.
    U must just start watching the Lakers when they played Houston? They only played smaller because there wasn't a need to go big. However they usually start the game with McGee, Davis, Bron, Green and Pope. If that ain't size I don't know what u call it. Anyway I don't think we have to change our team offset the Lakers because I think we were already better than the Lakers. Miami just made it easy for them by eliminating all their threats except the Clippers.
    Now I can understand if u want to get rid of BroLo to get a better guard but the incoming player had to be a guy that take over a game as if Giannis wasn't there. The Bogdanovics and Holidays are guys to add to Giannis, Middleton and BroLo. Now the Beals, Bookers, Lillard, and Davis are the guys u can get back with BroLo going out in a package. Not saying we are getting these guys but u know I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    So warming up to the idea of Bledsoe, DD and pick for Bogdan, if we can add the right piece's in FA. I know Bogdan will get more minutes at SG than Wes, but I'm still calling Wes the starter for now.

Hill, Wes, Midd, Giannis and Brolo

Use our MLE on Joe Harris and BE on DJ Augustin and sign Patrick Patterson at the minimum

2nd unit - Augustin, Bogdan, Harris, Patterson and Rolo

Not sure if we have enough money under the $139 hard cap to make that happen. Perhaps we can dump Wilson for a 2nd or even a conditional 2nd.
    I think that trade is too much for Bogdanovic. Although I do like Harris and cheap pick up of Augustin

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    U must just start watching the Lakers when they played Houston? They only played smaller because there wasn't a need to go big. However they usually start the game with McGee, Davis, Bron, Green and Pope. If that ain't size I don't know what u call it. Anyway I don't think we have to change our team offset the Lakers because I think we were already better than the Lakers. Miami just made it easy for them by eliminating all their threats except the Clippers.
    Now I can understand if u want to get rid of BroLo to get a better guard but the incoming player had to be a guy that take over a game as if Giannis wasn't there. The Bogdanovics and Holidays are guys to add to Giannis, Middleton and BroLo. Now the Beals, Bookers, Lillard, and Davis are the guys u can get back with BroLo going out in a package. Not saying we are getting these guys but u know I'm saying.
    They do you a favor by playing Howard or Mcgee. Ad is big but doesn't post up. He plays the perimeter. Brolo isn't locking up AD. We'd most likely play somewhat small against them otherwise.

Trade Offer

Milwaukee Bucks receive: Chris Paul
    Oklahoma City Thunder receive: George Hill, Eric Bledsoe, Donte DiVincenzo, DJ Wilson, #24 overall pick, 2022 2nd round draft pick and 2023 1st round draft pick

CP3 goes to a contender and he gets paired up with Giannis and Middleton

OKC is set up with draft picks for the next decade plus they get vets in Bledsoe and Hill and DD joins their young core as well as DJ Wilson...it really works out for both teams

They do you a favor by playing Howard or Mcgee. Ad is big but doesn't post up. He plays the perimeter. Brolo isn't locking up AD. We'd most likely play somewhat small against them otherwise.
    They do their self a favor by having the ability to play big or small when needed. Basically this is why I say BroLo is so important to the team. His presents is more important than most of our bench play

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Trade Offer

Oklahoma City Thunder receive: George Hill, Eric Bledsoe, Donte DiVincenzo, DJ Wilson, #24 overall pick, 2022 2nd round draft pick and 2023 1st round draft pick

OKC is set up with draft picks for the next decade plus they get vets in Bledsoe and Hill and DD joins their young core as well as DJ Wilson...it really works out for both teams
    I like getting CP3 but that's given up too many picks for an aging star. We should only give up 2 or more 1st when its for upper echelon stars

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Trade Offer

Those salary's aren't enough to balance CP3. You'd need to include Ersan's 7 mil as well.

No way I'd give those draft picks in a CP3 trade. He's too old and over paid. I'd love to get CP3, but not giving both DD and pick 24, much less adding in future picks.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    They do their self a favor by having the ability to play big or small when needed. Basically this is why I say BroLo is so important to the team. His presents is more important than most of our bench play
    Yea he's more valuable than a bench player for sure. But if there's games where you need to play small and he won't play a ton, that tells you he's not too important that he's untradeable. Brolo is absolutely available. He's far from useless and he's not a throw in, but if we're getting better, then I have no problem trading him.

Yea he's more valuable than a bench player for sure. But if there's games where you need to play small and he won't play a ton, that tells you he's not too important that he's untradeable. Brolo is absolutely available. He's far from useless and he's not a throw in, but if we're getting better, then I have no problem trading him.
    Can u give me talent that you would package him up for to get an upgrade?

Those salary's aren't enough to balance CP3. You'd need to include Ersan's 7 mil as well.

No way I'd give those draft picks in a CP3 trade. He's too old and over paid. I'd love to get CP3, but not giving both DD and pick 24, much less adding in future picks.
    Agreed!!

So I knew this before, but I'm old and I forget. How many salaries are calculated into a teams salary cap? is it the top 13 or 12?

If we end up with Bogdan and are hard capped at $139 Mil, we will be coming dangerously close. It all depends on who else we trade, but getting 13 under $139 might be a challenge using the full MLE.

I was reading a Clippers article and it say's their top target would be using the full MLE of 4 years $40 Mil in an offer for Dragic. The Heat will offer a 1 year deal, so if Dragic wants a long term commitment he might take the MLE offer.

This should be the Bucks top offer as well. Getting Dragic at that price could be a game changer for the Bucks and would be the best possible MLE signing.

Say's Clippers are looking to dump Lou Williams, Mcgruder and Patrick Beverly and include Landry Shamet as an asset. So Bledsoe for Mcgruder, Williams and Shamet would be doable if we are interested or A Beverly Bledsoe deal as well.
    Last edited by HacksawButch; 10-20-2020 at 05:49 PM.

I was reading a Clippers article and it say's their top target would be using the full MLE of 4 years $40 Mil in an offer for Dragic. The Heat will offer a 1 year deal, so if Dragic wants a long term commitment he might take the MLE offer.

This should be the Bucks top offer as well. Getting Dragic at that price could be a game changer for the Bucks and would be the best possible MLE signing.

Say's Clippers are looking to dump Lou Williams, Mcgruder and Patrick Beverly and include Landry Shamet as an asset. So Bledsoe for Mcgruder, Williams and Shamet would be doable if we are interested or A Beverly Bledsoe deal as well.
    This deal would be one of those desperate deals if we can't land a bigger fish. Although the players that we are getting back are doable but not as eye popping