Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 204 of 204 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204
Results 3,046 to 3,053 of 3053
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Not that we need a PG. But Teague could be a ring chaser soon and knows Bud. But we got Hill so no need in Teague though. Unless DDV becomes starting SG. Then Wes as the main back up SF to Middleton? Then that give some minutes as back up PG of Teague to Bledsoe. Then Hill main back up SG?
    And Teague should be really cheap, but only if Bled craps the bed again in playoffs. I doubt Hill would be a main backup at SG. I would say Millsap would be a much better ring chaser to fit what Bucks need. It will be interesting to see what happens but Bucks probably in market for a wing and backup 4/5

Millsap probably wont come cheap though.

Parker has that $6.5M player option this summer. Curious if he opts out and begs to comeback to us next year to ring chase? Wasn't it the second Hawks game the media pushed that topic Parker kinda wished he stayed in Milwaukee.

Guess it depends if we bring Ersan back after waiving his team option to sign for vet minimum or if Marvin wants to comeback. Parker wouldn't get many minutes behind Giannis or behind Middleton either at SF. But who knows. We stomp most the league early in games we load manage by half time some games. Pull most starters before the 4th quarter with 20 point blowouts.

Guess depends if our (plan A) fails like maybe chasing a Millsap or whatever with MLE but missing out. Other wise breaking a MLE up into pieces as (plan B) example Parker and Teague and Len. Even if we still have Brolo,Rolo next season chances are we still use Giannis at center for small ball line ups in some match ups. I guess Parker maybe gets some minutes that way then. Then depends if we have both Ersan and Marvin back. Ersan kinda fell off last month or so. Marvin been decent so far.

I could see Bledsoe traded this summer no matter the outcome of the playoffs. I think Woelfel was right about us shopping Bledsoe. Then Bucks got on twitter to say it's not true. But when Bledsoe **** the bed twice in the playoffs. Where there's smoke there's fire. Bad thing is not much of a market for PG's.

Knicks rumored to wanting a scoring PG in the draft. But if they miss out they maybe would want Bledsoe. As for our return from the Knicks. Not much to pick from. Though Woelfel did mention we were working on Bledsoe for Smith JR with Mavs before Mavs traded Smith JR and stuff for KP.

I wouldn't mind Randle. But plays same spot as Giannis. But if were not sold on Brook's extension maybe he gets benched? Then Randle or Giannis at center. I'd go for something like Randle and Smith JR for Bledsoe,Wilson and maybe second round pick. Dolan is a lousy owner and probably settle for that.

Lakers I could see wanting Bledsoe. Since LeBron is buddies with Bledsoe. But I can't picture us settling for Kuzma and filler. Probably would need a third team. Bledsoe to Lakers, Kuzma to Kings. Since Kings were trying at deadline to get Kuzma. We toss in Pacers pick(s) as well and we get Hield? Only thing is Hield makes $26.4M next season. Bledsoe makes $16.8M. Probably also would have to toss in Ersan and maybe Wilson as well. Kings could decline the team option on Ersan to save some cap.

So either trade.

DDV,Wes,Middleton,Giannis,Randle

or

DDV,Hield,Middleton,Giannis,Rolo

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I could see Bledsoe traded this summer no matter the outcome of the playoffs. I think Woelfel was right about us shopping Bledsoe. Then Bucks got on twitter to say it's not true. But when Bledsoe **** the bed twice in the playoffs. Where there's smoke there's fire. Bad thing is not much of a market for PG's.

Knicks rumored to wanting a scoring PG in the draft. But if they miss out they maybe would want Bledsoe. As for our return from the Knicks. Not much to pick from. Though Woelfel did mention we were working on Bledsoe for Smith JR with Mavs before Mavs traded Smith JR and stuff for KP.

I wouldn't mind Randle. But plays same spot as Giannis. But if were not sold on Brook's extension maybe he gets benched? Then Randle or Giannis at center. I'd go for something like Randle and Smith JR for Bledsoe,Wilson and maybe second round pick. Dolan is a lousy owner and probably settle for that.

Lakers I could see wanting Bledsoe. Since LeBron is buddies with Bledsoe. But I can't picture us settling for Kuzma and filler. Probably would need a third team. Bledsoe to Lakers, Kuzma to Kings. Since Kings were trying at deadline to get Kuzma. We toss in Pacers pick(s) as well and we get Hield? Only thing is Hield makes $26.4M next season. Bledsoe makes $16.8M. Probably also would have to toss in Ersan and maybe Wilson as well. Kings could decline the team option on Ersan to save some cap.

So either trade.

DDV,Wes,Middleton,Giannis,Randle

or

DDV,Hield,Middleton,Giannis,Rolo
    I disagree on the no matter what part. If Bucks win it all he isn't going anywhere as around $15 million for Bledsoe in today's NBA is a steal. I like Jrue Holiday but Bled not much below him and JH makes big money like $27M I think. Hill only has 1 year left. I think Bucks could use 18th pick and maybe take Jalen Smith from Maryland who is a very athletic big and would fit right in with Bucks. Has outside shot. Could play backup to Giannis.

Parker I doubt is back in MKE.

Giles is a player i'd go after in free agency. Kings didn't pick up his option I believe so he'll be UFA. He hasn't shot any 3's yet. But can hit the long two's already. Get him in the gym all summer and have him work on the three. He's 6'11" and can play PF/C.

The Jazz, Bucks, and Warriors are among the teams expected to show interest in Damyean Dotson when he becomes a free agent this offseason, sources tell Marc Berman of The New York Post.

Dotson, who will turn 26 in May, has spent his first three NBA seasons with the Knicks, appearing in 165 games and averaging 7.8 PPG on .419/.361/.721 shooting in 20.1 minutes per contest. Because he only has three years of experience, he can be made a restricted free agent at season’s end if the Knicks give him a qualifying offer worth just over $2MM.

However, as Berman notes, it’s unclear whether New York will make an effort to re-sign Dotson to a new deal. The new management group isn’t the one that drafted him, and he had fallen out of the rotation prior to the NBA’s hiatus, appearing in just one of the Knicks’ last nine games.

“That seemed (to be) the writing on the wall,” one NBA scout told Berman. “You’d think they’d be still trying to develop him.”

Former Knicks head coach David Fizdale, who lauded Dotson’s “work ethic, leadership qualities, and toughness,” also praised the youngster’s willingness to be coached and expressed to Berman that the 6’5″ wing has a promising NBA future.

“He’s a game shooter and improved his handle and as a finisher,” Fizdale said. “He’s a good rebounding guard, but he still has to improve defensive awareness on the weak side. Overall he’s a solid NBA player.”
    https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2020/03/...-warriors.html