Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 263 of 263 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263
Results 3,931 to 3,939 of 3939
    Bucks sign Rayjon Tucker to a exhibit 10 deal.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I can see the Bucks trading away DD once he is healthy and get a few good games under his belt. It is rumored that his new contract would be 99 million for 4 years. No way the Bucks sign and keep him. Maybe a sign and trade
    I'd imagine that's the max contract. I can't imagine he gets anywhere near that.

Unless the cap explodes again, the NBA is running into a wierd point where there's gonna be almost no true FA player movement. No one has cap room anymore. It really has gotten to the point that most teams are just signing guys with exceptions or doing sign and trades. But if you're a guy like DD, who has the space to give you anywhere close to a max?

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I'd imagine that's the max contract. I can't imagine he gets anywhere near that.

Unless the cap explodes again, the NBA is running into a wierd point where there's gonna be almost no true FA player movement. No one has cap room anymore. It really has gotten to the point that most teams are just signing guys with exceptions or doing sign and trades. But if you're a guy like DD, who has the space to give you anywhere close to a max?
    Yea you right but there are plenty of teams that can take him for that price because there are plenty of good players in the league that is better at a lesser price than DD at 99 million for 4 years. Horst already got a deal in play but waiting on DD to get healthy.

Bucks sign Horst to multi year extension.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Yea you right but there are plenty of teams that can take him for that price because there are plenty of good players in the league that is better at a lesser price than DD at 99 million for 4 years. Horst already got a deal in play but waiting on DD to get healthy.
    Thing is there isn't though. With escalators, DD at 4/$99 would basically have to start at about $21 mill per year. Spotrac has a "practical" cap space metiec which is basically actual projected cap space plus what you would have if you renounced all your FA rights only 11 teams have $21 mill in projected space and almost all of them certainly have at least one, if not more guys they reasonably could want to retain.

I would not at all be shocked if there's legit 5 or so teams that go into next offseason with the actual space to outright sign anyone, let alone DD to a deal starting at $21 mill. Obviously sign and trades can happen, but as an RFA, the Bucks have to at least be willing to sign and trade him with the risk of us matching any offer he gets. If none of the 5 teams with space want to offer him that much, he may have to settle for a full non tax payer's exception, which the bucks could consider matching. I really don't think the FA outlook for DD is going to be super great for him.

Wont the Bucks be in the tax right away next offseason? Then I believe the Bucks cant be part of a sign and trade then.

The #Bucks have waived Wenyen Gabriel, Jalen Lecque, Javin DeLaurier and Tremont Waters.
    Down to 14 players for the roster.

Never mind. Bucks twitter says we got 16 players. I suppose two way or Gleague. But 14 for actual roster.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Wont the Bucks be in the tax right away next offseason? Then I believe the Bucks cant be part of a sign and trade then.
    I believe that only applies to the team acquiring the sign and traded player. Where the bucks are at doesnt matter for this scenario. We couldn't receive a sign and traded player, but we can ship one of our own out.