Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 271 of 275 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4111
    [QUOTE=gopackgo87;34358331]What a sad night not because of the loss but how. I mean role players completely sh** the bed. Grayson Allen has been pathetic this series. George Hill is washed. Brook Lopez had 6 with no big in there for Boston with Horford guarding Giannis. Giannis had 44 and 20 and the game wasn't close. Bobby Portis stunk too. What made things worse was the shot selection. Allen and Portis took a handful of quick shots first pass in offense. Jrue took a lot of tough shots very early in the clock. It is hard because of how hard Jrue plays but w/o Midds he needs to be more efficient and a role player or two more has to not be garbage or the Bucks can't win.

Pat Connaughton was great but every other role player

Mic dropper but if u don't mine I would like to pick it up say that Bud should have gave Boston another look with Carter and Nwora. Once again Hill and Allen are big negatives and would've hurt us bc both guys were garbage. Please Horst upgrade this roster while we in the Giannis window! Now I would drop the mic again!

[QUOTE=BUCK WILD!!;34358341]
    Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    What a sad night not because of the loss but how. I mean role players completely sh** the bed. Grayson Allen has been pathetic this series. George Hill is washed. Brook Lopez had 6 with no big in there for Boston with Horford guarding Giannis. Giannis had 44 and 20 and the game wasn't close. Bobby Portis stunk too. What made things worse was the shot selection. Allen and Portis took a handful of quick shots first pass in offense. Jrue took a lot of tough shots very early in the clock. It is hard because of how hard Jrue plays but w/o Midds he needs to be more efficient and a role player or two more has to not be garbage or the Bucks can't win.

Pat Connaughton was great but every other role player

Mic dropper but if u don't mine I would like to pick it up say that Bud should have gave Boston another look with Carter and Nwora. Once again Hill and Allen are big negatives and would've hurt us bc both guys were garbage. Please Horst upgrade this roster while we in the Giannis window! Now I would drop the mic again!
    Nwora sucked the last month of the season, maybe longer. I think Carter could play but he doesn't solve the problem of guarding Tatum. Might almost be forced to play someone with size for a few minutes. The Bucks just need the role players to not completely suck. Connaughton has been fantastic. But this series the rest have been abysmal with Portis doing decent. With the lack of size Boston has Brook Lopez should be embarrassed with his performance.

I doubt MKE wins 3 times in Boston but their role players are due lol

This third quarter is horrible to watch. Refs stopping the game for every tickie tack call.

Holiday lob to Giannis from half court for a dunk was nice. But were lacking scoring big time. Like they all say we got the best player but Celtics got the better overall roster. Doesn't help no Middleton the whole series. This game looking ugly. Hill is toast. Allen sucks Lopez is meh now days. Holiday slipped big time this series other then last game with the steals and block and the end to seal the win. Even if Giannis scores 40 a game doesn't guarantee a win. I doubt we fire Bud if we lose this series. Horst doesn't have the ammo to improve the roster either.

Looking grim. Giannis has no elite shooters to kick the ball out to these days. Allen fell off. Hill sucks. Lopez bricking away. Matthews is meh for threes. I had a bad vibe we wouldn't make the finals once we got third seed. Also Middleton injured doesn't help as dead weight money.

I could tell the way things were going no way we could reel in this game. I don't wanna stand pat at all beyond PATC and Portis coming or going next season.

Portis had a big put back but even he was pretty garbage to be honest. Pat was fine but virtually every besides giannis and Jrue no showed.

They need to shuffle the deck some for sure this year, but the hard part is if Middleton was healthy they'd be playing Miami and probably win that series in 6 at least.

And it's really frustrating to see the bench guys suck, but they all got asked to do more than they should if khris was healthy.

So now what? Stand pat and see if PATC or Portis stay or hit the road for more money? Allen and Lopez are dead weight now. Stuck with Hill yet. All in all our team sucks. Giannis best player in the league but rest are trash. Even Holiday faded other then that game he stole.

Time for Horst to call up about a Holiday/Middleton for Dame in a multi 4 team deal. Rework the bench we golden Jerry! hahahaha

Giannis and Lillard are kinda like pals.

Even if we got Lillard for Middleton and Holiday. We still need extra guys that can score and play D. Not turn into a 2 man show all season.

Bucks need to get rid of Hill at all costs.

Yeah hill has to go. He was useless. I think Lopezís days are about up. They definitely need to reload the roster a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfishguy85 View Post
    Yeah hill has to go. He was useless. I think Lopezís days are about up. They definitely need to reload the roster a bit.
    Yes this team needs to have a wing or guard - it's amazing the lack of guys they had on the roster highlighted by Midds loss to be able to - be able to do more than just hit stand still 3s outside of Jrue. Literally Jrue and Giannis and Midd are about the only 3 who can. It's insane you have a backup PG in Hill who just stands in the corner and isn't really handling the ball either. It's gross. How do you have only 3 guys on the roster who can create? Need a wing who can do this.

The Bucks offense really being in shambles missing Midds was not a good look for Bud. I mean role players stunk for sure. But the amount of no pass or one pass and shot vs. a set defense with 15 on the shot clock was startling. The offense was just brutal. Part of that is clearly Allen, Lopez, Hill, Portis (G6, 7) and every role player other than PC stinking particularly G6, 7. Wes played well enough in the early part of the series. His defense was great most of the series. Got enough from him and Pat, but the rest just weren't good enough including Jrue. He is great two-way player but w/o Midd he can't shoot 37 percent from the field and the Bucks win. Giannis just wore down. Bucks get anything from the others and a little more efficient from Jrue....Bucks win in 6.

I would love to take a flyer on TJ Warren. Be interesting if Pat opts out. He likely gets a big payday elsewhere. I still pay BP whatever they can. 4-40?ish. Then draft a big or backup PG. Horst isn't going to be able to do much with cap situation.

Bud is pretty stubborn. He has his formula and doesnt deviate from it. The 3ís killed us in this series but he was willing to keep giving them up. At some point you have to try something else.

Everything everyone said is true. But at the end of the day the bucks shot under 30% from 3. That's a problem and there's not much you can do about that.

Not saying stop trying to coach the team or make adjustments, but if you can't hit a 3 in today's NBA, you're screwed.