Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 326 of 326 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326
Results 4,876 to 4,889 of 4889
    Bucks sign Marques Bolden to a camp deal.

Bucks and Nwora agree to a 2 years $6.2M deal.

Middleton will have surgery on his wrist again.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Bucks and Nwora agree to a 2 years $6.2M deal.
    Assuming the ink is dry and everything on that, I think that probably means there's no sign and trade then. So looks like there's a strong possibility this is the roster we roll out early in the year since a decent chunk isn't eligible to be dealt for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Assuming the ink is dry and everything on that, I think that probably means there's no sign and trade then. So looks like there's a strong possibility this is the roster we roll out early in the year since a decent chunk isn't eligible to be dealt for a while.
    Well Crew after a back and forth off-season with me, I can actually agree with u at least for now. After yesterday media day Bud is ecstatic about year 1 of Allen. And he actually said he would like to put Allen in the same situation against Boston again. I almost passed out but I realized Bud has an alcoholic history. Then after recovering from what Bud said, Hill sat down for his interview. Hill had the same look on his face as I did. He was looking like a guy that was shocked to be there for media day. I was like Bud is serious about his guys. He went to San Antonio hit Hill with a tranquilizer, flew him to Milwaukee, threw an uniform on him, woke him up and instantly pushed him out for the interview. Hill explained about his injuries dictated his level of play and felt that he owe Milwaukee. I was like no, no and no it's ok budding. U gave us a nice couple years and u can take that energy somewhere else.

However at the end of the day I'm leaning towards a mid season trade. Hopefully the weak can build their value.

Bucks had trade interests in Jerami Grant. But eventually Blazers traded for him.

Bucks had trade interests in Jerami Grant. But eventually Blazers traded for him.
    I wonder who would have been included in that Grant proposal?

Middleton will have surgery on his wrist again.
    He on the decline!!

Who starts with Middleton out for a bit? Ingles probably not ready to play either yet with injury. PATC starts? WES? Go jumbo line up with triple towers of Portis,Giannis,Lopez?

Who starts with Middleton out for a bit? Ingles probably not ready to play either yet with injury. PATC starts? WES? Go jumbo line up with triple towers of Portis,Giannis,Lopez?
    Beauchamp probably starts to get him a jump on playing with the big boys.

So this probably can't be done right now, but I'd like to propose this trade. Bucks send G Allen, G Hill, M Beauchamp and J Nwora plus a couple 2nd round picks to Charlotte for Kelly Oubre and PJ Washington.

Starters when healthy - Holiday, Oubre, Middleton, Giannis and Brook

2nd unit - Carter, Connaughton, Ingles, Washington and Portis

Mathews, Ibaka, Thanasis and 2 open roster spots.
    Last edited by HacksawButch; Yesterday at 04:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    So this probably can't be done right now, but I'd like to propose this trade. Bucks send G Allen, G Hill, M Beauchamp and J Nwora plus a couple 2nd round picks to Charlotte for Kelly Oubre and PJ Washington.

Starters when healthy - Holiday, Oubre, Middleton, Giannis and Brook

2nd unit - Carter, Connaughton, Ingles, Washington and Portis

Mathews, Ibaka, Thanasis and 2 open roster spots.
    Oubere is $12.6M. I'd try and keep it small without Washington. Also Washington is a RFA after this season. Either Hill and Nwora and some seconds if that's enough salary. Probably not. Yeah we don't have enough salary with Hill and Nwora. Not sure if we can throw in camp deals of random guys like Wiggington or Vildoza or Bolden?

You know we got coach BUD right? Even though it be the smart move. Let WES come off the bench and feast. Ingles is injured. Middleton is out a while. I doubt we start Thanasis. PATC is another option.

I really like starting the rook too. As of now he is best option as a traditional lineup. However I'm all in on the jumbo lineup as Miller mentioned too.

Although I know we are looking for a legit option on our team. I knew we were working something all summer and we had Clarkson in our grasp but Utah refuse to take on Hill contract. I was hoping they could have sent Hill to the Spurs, actually where lives in a 3 team trade but they couldn't smooth it over with Pop. Therefore if nothing is done soon it would operation build value on our team for a mid season trade.