Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 325 of 327 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327 LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 4901
    Ham is doing it how it suppose to be done. The Lakers are working out Jeremy Lamb while still targeting Clarkson, Bogdonavic and Beasley in a trade for Westbrook. Never settle, don't leave a rock unturned, constantly adding firepower. We have to remember there is never enough!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Ham is doing it how it suppose to be done. The Lakers are working out Jeremy Lamb while still targeting Clarkson, Bogdonavic and Beasley in a trade for Westbrook. Never settle, don't leave a rock unturned, constantly adding firepower. We have to remember there is never enough!!!
    LeBron and AD miss way to many games. Also when healthy they get their days off from games. Lakers be lucky to chase 8th seed. I doubt many teams wanna trade for Westbrooks high salary.

I ended up watching our Bucks win Game 6 Finals in tears again. I can't help it. I never was old enough to see Kareem win it all. Second time I watched it I manned up with no tears. I get emotional. Heck I even quit my job today so lets roll with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    LeBron and AD miss way to many games. Also when healthy they get their days off from games. Lakers be lucky to chase 8th seed. I doubt many teams wanna trade for Westbrooks high salary.
    Any team that would take on Westbrook salary would only help the Lakers and really hurt themselves. However there is a team out there that's going to take the behind the scenes money.

I ended up watching our Bucks win Game 6 Finals in tears again. I can't help it. I never was old enough to see Kareem win it all. Second time I watched it I manned up with no tears. I get emotional. Heck I even quit my job today so lets roll with it.

Not the JOB MILLER!!

I saw an article today about one of the Celtics co owners. He talked about how he think their team is overrated. He was asked why he thought his team were overrated especially making it to the finals. He stated that the team barely made it past the Bucks. Therefore he is willing to spend as much talent as possible to get Celtics to and actually win the finals.

So I shared this to show what I lve been talking about all summer. This team to need to add more talent. Even with a healthy Middleton teams are coming and we need to match them aggressive teams.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I saw an article today about one of the Celtics co owners. He talked about how he think their team is overrated. He was asked why he thought his team were overrated especially making it to the finals. He stated that the team barely made it past the Bucks. Therefore he is willing to spend as much talent as possible to get Celtics to and actually win the finals.

So I shared this to show what I lve been talking about all summer. This team to need to add more talent. Even with a healthy Middleton teams are coming and we need to match them aggressive teams.
    Again, no one is saying don't improve. Everyone is saying don't be stupid about shuffling the deck just to shuffle the deck. The celtics could be aggressive because they had draft picks and a massive trade exception. If we had those, id absolutely love to make moves. But we don't.

We'd all be more than fine trading Hill. But he has negative value. He's unmovable without an additional asset.

I would have been fine signing Schroder and renouncing Nwora. But I don't blame Schroder for going to LAz who has terrible depth and he could play big minutes. He's not guaranteed that in Milwaukee.

I'm fine trading Allen for an actual improvement, but iwthout tying additional assets to him, it's hard to see how we can get an improvement. No reason for anyone else to give us a better player without getting more.

You've spent half the off-season complaining that Lopez is old, then you keep saying sign Melo, who's even older and is basically a worse bobby Portis a stretch 4 at this point in his career. He really doesn't do much for us.

I'm fine trading for Clarkson. He's a bad defender, but he add something interesting we don't have offensively. So that's a move I'd be willing to make, but I also don't know what Utah is asking. If it's hill, Allen and some 2nds, I'd be cool with that. But they may want more, especially if they don't view Allen as much. Maybe nwora is enticing, but I've heard zero buzz from anyone about him that it makes you wonder how highly thought of he is.

Every team wants to add talent. The bucks dotn realy have a reasonable path towards adding talent without just shuffling the deck to shuffle the deck. At this point, it makes sense to wait until closer to mid season when some salaries like ibaka become tradable as well. At that point, we'll have some time to evaluate the team and see how Brook looks too. As a bigger expiring, Brook may be movable if Portis takes more of his role. So part of me hopes we don't waste the few assets we have now just to make a lateral move and save up till when we know how this team looks more and see what we can do.

Bucks sign and waive Alex Antetokounmpo to get him to Wisconsin to sign with Bucks G League team the Herd.

Sounds like only reason Schröder picked the Lakers over Suns and Raptors was cause the Lakers have Ham according to SHAMS. They were close back in the Atlanta days. Guess BUD doesn't have any pull. hahahah Still have to remember Schröder was the scapegoat for the Lakers troubles a few years back when he was there previously. I guess that's water under the bridge now.

Suns are actively shopping Jae Crowder. He makes $10.2M this season.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Again, no one is saying don't improve. Everyone is saying don't be stupid about shuffling the deck just to shuffle the deck. The celtics could be aggressive because they had draft picks and a massive trade exception. If we had those, id absolutely love to make moves. But we don't.

We'd all be more than fine trading Hill. But he has negative value. He's unmovable without an additional asset.

I would have been fine signing Schroder and renouncing Nwora. But I don't blame Schroder for going to LAz who has terrible depth and he could play big minutes. He's not guaranteed that in Milwaukee.

I'm fine trading Allen for an actual improvement, but iwthout tying additional assets to him, it's hard to see how we can get an improvement. No reason for anyone else to give us a better player without getting more.

You've spent half the off-season complaining that Lopez is old, then you keep saying sign Melo, who's even older and is basically a worse bobby Portis a stretch 4 at this point in his career. He really doesn't do much for us.

I'm fine trading for Clarkson. He's a bad defender, but he add something interesting we don't have offensively. So that's a move I'd be willing to make, but I also don't know what Utah is asking. If it's hill, Allen and some 2nds, I'd be cool with that. But they may want more, especially if they don't view Allen as much. Maybe nwora is enticing, but I've heard zero buzz from anyone about him that it makes you wonder how highly thought of he is.

Every team wants to add talent. The bucks dotn realy have a reasonable path towards adding talent without just shuffling the deck to shuffle the deck. At this point, it makes sense to wait until closer to mid season when some salaries like ibaka become tradable as well. At that point, we'll have some time to evaluate the team and see how Brook looks too. As a bigger expiring, Brook may be movable if Portis takes more of his role. So part of me hopes we don't waste the few assets we have now just to make a lateral move and save up till when we know how this team looks more and see what we can do.
    Well with your comment I guess I have to keep complaining. The talent that is mentioned by me is players that can take scoring load off of Middleton and Holiday. These are 2 guys that are older and subject to a slight decline. We all know Giannis is going to get his money. However we don't have enough firepower in a dog fight. Although there are ways to make this team more talented and hard to beat. That's by making trades or/and signing relevant vets. Therefore taking action is being smart and foolish not to do nothing
    I would like to know do u really watch the whole landscape of the NBA . Your logic of waiting to see what happens is nuts. U should know Giannis is going make this team look really good during the regular season. Then soon as the Playoffs begin everything that I've been talking about comes out. We lack long wings, we lack scorers, we lack a real sg, we lack a real back up point and with infusion of old and injured guys. So if u think shuffling the deck to get guys that can score with or/and guard teams like the Clippers and Celtics is silly, well u don't know basketball. These are the 2 teams as of now would give us some serious problems in the playoffs. They have waves of talent. And all I've been saying is to add guys that can either score really well, play D really well or both. It's simple take the load of the camel back it would move faster and more efficient. And adding that talent would do that.

As for Melo his game is different from Brook. Melo life would be the easiest of his career playing with Giannis. And a closing lineup with him, Giannis, Holiday, Middleton and Ingles or Portis would be lethal. Every player has size and can score. This would cause a problem for teams. I think only the Celtics would have the talent to guard that and it would be still hard bc Giannis would need at least 2 guys on him. Now this is one example of a potential lethal lineup. And just imagine if we get rid of Allen, Hill and Nwora for Clarkson. Then throw him in mix. ....Wow!!!!

And as for Lopez he can't close games anymore. Although I love body against teams with bigger centers but seems teams make adjustments then he becomes unplayable. That's why it's smart to capitalize off his salary this year and have him to come back for the cheap next year. It's only smart business moves.

Suns are actively shopping Jae Crowder. He makes $10.2M this season.
    Crowder would be a nice pickup. He would add the toughness that PJ Tucker brought plus more offense. I'll do Allen for him. It would be nice if we can get both Clarkson and Crowder but I think we don't have the right salary match.

I think it's basically impossible to get both unless you include brooknat this point.

Also, buckwild are you seriously suggesting not only signing Melo, but having Melo in our closing lineup? The Lakers missed the playoffs last year and when healthy Melo wasn't even always in their closing lineup.

I don't hate the idea of getting a guy who can get his own look, but that's not what our closing lineup needs. Melo is just a significantly worse version of Middleton at this point. He's a bad defender and doesn't create for others. His shooting percentage from 2 took a bit of a jump last year, but it's been consistency declining for years before then.

Also, the idea that Brook can't close is very strange too. Look at the top of the east, each had a probably closing lineup that actually makes Brook playable. We need big bodies vs embiid. If Boston uses Robert Williams, Brook is playable. He can't shoot so defenders can fight over screens with Brook dropping. Same applies to Bam and Miami. Heck Chicago with Vuc, Cleveland running their twin towers and if Atlanta uses capella, Brook is playable in closing lineups against most the east.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I think it's basically impossible to get both unless you include brooknat this point.

Also, buckwild are you seriously suggesting not only signing Melo, but having Melo in our closing lineup? The Lakers missed the playoffs last year and when healthy Melo wasn't even always in their closing lineup.

I don't hate the idea of getting a guy who can get his own look, but that's not what our closing lineup needs. Melo is just a significantly worse version of Middleton at this point. He's a bad defender and doesn't create for others. His shooting percentage from 2 took a bit of a jump last year, but it's been consistency declining for years before then.
    I included Melo in a closing lineup only if he was an only add. Besides he would have been better than what we had closing in the playoffs last season. Giannis would do wonders for Melo and Melo would do wonders for our talent depth.