Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237
Results 3,541 to 3,551 of 3551
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    Saw somewhere a proposed trade idea of
    Middleton, Lopez, and Wilson to Golden State for

Wiggins, Wiseman, Oubre Jr., 2021 1st via Minnesota and 2023 1st.

If I'm the Bucks I jump at that deal!!!
    I'd be stunned if GS Moved Wiseman.I think this team likely makes small moves. The deal Id make to move Middleton would be to deal for Beal. He is younger and does everything KM does maybe better and is more athletic. I am not a big Wiggins fan either. He is a consistent 6-19 FG, 20 points, 2 reb. guy.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I'd be stunned if GS Moved Wiseman.I think this team likely makes small moves. The deal Id make to move Middleton would be to deal for Beal. He is younger and does everything KM does maybe better and is more athletic. I am not a big Wiggins fan either. He is a consistent 6-19 FG, 20 points, 2 reb. guy.
    I mea, why would they make that move though? As you said, Beal is a younger better version of Middleton, so why would Washington make a deal like that?

I really like this move. We can keep Oubre then send Wiggins to the Bulls for Lavine. Then send Augustine, Craig and PatC to Houston for Cousins, Tucker and Nwaba. Then send BroLo, Donte and a first to New York for Julius Randle and Burks.

Holiday/Lavine/Merrill
    Lavine/Burks/Thanasis/Forbes
    Oubre/Tucker/Nwaba/Nwora
    Giannis/Randle/Portis
    Wiseman/Cousins

SMALL BALL LINEUP
    Holiday
    Lavine
    Oubre
    Randle
    Giannis

This team would be so exciting and strike fear around the league!!

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I really like this move. We can keep Oubre then send Wiggins to the Bulls for Lavine. Then send Augustine, Craig and PatC to Houston for Cousins, Tucker and Nwaba. Then send BroLo, Donte and a first to New York for Julius Randle and Burks.

Holiday/Lavine/Merrill
    Lavine/Burks/Thanasis/Forbes
    Oubre/Tucker/Nwaba/Nwora
    Giannis/Randle/Portis
    Wiseman/Cousins

SMALL BALL LINEUP
    Holiday
    Lavine
    Oubre
    Randle
    Giannis

This team would be so exciting and strike fear around the league!!
    Why would any of the teams do any of those moves? Why would the bulls do Wiggins for lavine? Wiggins stinks. If that move was possible, I'm sure GS would have already pulled the trigger. What would Houston want with DJA, Craig and Pat? They want young players not vets on bad contracts. The Knicks are currently a playoff team. They aren't dealing their best player for a first round pick that won't convey for years. After the Jrue deal, we don't have much for first to give up anymore.

So sure, that lineup looks great, but there's essentially a zero percent chance that happens since virtually all of those moves are so heavily tilted in the bucks favor.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Why would any of the teams do any of those moves? Why would the bulls do Wiggins for lavine? Wiggins stinks. If that move was possible, I'm sure GS would have already pulled the trigger. What would Houston want with DJA, Craig and Pat? They want young players not vets on bad contracts. The Knicks are currently a playoff team. They aren't dealing their best player for a first round pick that won't convey for years. After the Jrue deal, we don't have much for first to give up anymore.

So sure, that lineup looks great, but there's essentially a zero percent chance that happens since virtually all of those moves are so heavily tilted in the bucks favor.
    I wasn't saying Middleton for Beal straight up...just that that is about the only guy I'd be giving Middleton up in a package for. Would take more than Midd/DD for Beal.

I also don't understand people wanting Tucker so bad? I mean he is basically a 6-5 PF....Giannis is playing those minutes and Portis can play small ball lineup and is at least as good as PJ...this team needs a wing and probably another 6-10 guy...Ersan will be back as 15th guy. But this team should make small moves, like Ellington from the Pistons. This team needs an upgrade at the wing spot. Lou Williams who can run the point too since DJ been pretty bad...Mike Muscala from OKC?

Who are some buyout options?

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post

Crew I'm just having fun. I'm so discussed with our team. Portis, Forbes and our rookies are the only bright spots besides Giannis. Middleton and Holiday don't play with the sense of urgency on a consistent bases. Donte is not consistent. PatC and Augustin is a waste. Brolo is getting old. Craig is not getting used and we already know about Thanasis

Crew I'm just having fun. I'm so discussed with our team. Portis, Forbes and our rookies are the only bright spots besides Giannis. Middleton and Holiday don't play with the sense of urgency on a consistent bases. Donte is not consistent. PatC and Augustin is a waste. Brolo is getting old. Craig is not getting used and we already know about Thanasis
    I think we can still have fun with realistic trades. I really don't think this team needs all that much. Mike Muscala likely could be had for peanuts from OKC. 2 mill...dj wilson? Ellington is shooting like 50 percent from 3 and makes 1.6 mill....throw them torrey craig. George Hill might be a buyout candidate. Ersan will be back! Lol. There are options out there who can make this team better. Not sure this team can make a move to get them out the East. Lou Williams is an interesting name who has fallen out of favor with LAC...Pat C and DJW? Someone probably offers more...

But I do think it is interesting to talk about Donte. I am not sold. He's JAG. He is not starter minutes type on a good team. He is a bench guy who turns up energy. The Bucks don't have the assets to really make a big move imo.

I think we can still have fun with realistic trades. I really don't think this team needs all that much. Mike Muscala likely could be had for peanuts from OKC. 2 mill...dj wilson? Ellington is shooting like 50 percent from 3 and makes 1.6 mill....throw them torrey craig. George Hill might be a buyout candidate. Ersan will be back! Lol. There are options out there who can make this team better. Not sure this team can make a move to get them out the East. Lou Williams is an interesting name who has fallen out of favor with LAC...Pat C and DJW? Someone probably offers more...

But I do think it is interesting to talk about Donte. I am not sold. He's JAG. He is not starter minutes type on a good team. He is a bench guy who turns up energy. The Bucks don't have the assets to really make a big move imo.
    I've been saying for the longest that Donte will not cut it as a starter. Your on point by him being an energy bench guy. And I would love to add Lou Williams, unfortunately PatC and DJ WILSON want make it happen. Heck we couldn't even get Clipper DARRYL for them two. Maybe if we include Donte in a trade for Lemon Pepper 🌶 Lou, it can happen. By the way Pack, I see u like to have fun with unrealistic trades too bc u can't be real trading for Mike Mascula

I've been saying for the longest that Donte will not cut it as a starter. Your on point by him being an energy bench guy. And I would love to add Lou Williams, unfortunately PatC and DJ WILSON want make it happen. Heck we couldn't even get Clipper DARRYL for them two. Maybe if we include Donte in a trade for Lemon Pepper 🌶 Lou, it can happen. By the way Pack, I see u like to have fun with unrealistic trades too bc u can't be real trading for Mike Mascula
    Muscala fits right in with what Bucks bigs do, stretch the floor. He shoots it at 39 percent, averages 17-7 per 36. The Bucks' options in their cap situation are not great and they don't have the assets....who else they going to get without giving up that much?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    As for R-E-L-A-X. meh. Look where that got Rodgers. Another choker. Yeah i'm thankful for his one superbowl win. But he also lost one as well. Also I don't have my good luck charm either. That Super Bowl win my Dog had a Reggie White jersey on and I had Favre jersey on. My dog passed away how long ago. I might have to get another golden retriever and start a new trend with a jersey and my dog for the Bucks.
    Absolutely, you need to get another Golden Retriever Miller. We have 2 plus we get shared custody on a 3rd with our oldest boy, so we have 2 half the year and 3 half the year. The Packers problem is they make no attempt to address their obvious needs. We went without a quality safety for a couple years and now we've been without a #2 WR for 2 years. At least the Bucks front office goes for it. We traded everything to get Jrue and it was a good move. We are short a SG and a 2nd unit Center, but can't do much with the hard cap. Hopefully we can add a little in the off season and get lucky.

I would like to see Bud play Nwora and Merrill some too, just to see where they are at. We're obviously short a piece or 2, so why not see if there are any internal options, especially during the meaningless regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Absolutely, you need to get another Golden Retriever Miller. We have 2 plus we get shared custody on a 3rd with our oldest boy, so we have 2 half the year and 3 half the year. The Packers problem is they make no attempt to address their obvious needs. We went without a quality safety for a couple years and now we've been without a #2 WR for 2 years. At least the Bucks front office goes for it. We traded everything to get Jrue and it was a good move. We are short a SG and a 2nd unit Center, but can't do much with the hard cap. Hopefully we can add a little in the off season and get lucky.

I would like to see Bud play Nwora and Merrill some too, just to see where they are at. We're obviously short a piece or 2, so why not see if there are any internal options, especially during the meaningless regular season.
    I mean the team still practices pretty regularly. They probably have a decent idea of what they have in nwora and Merrill. This team is going to need to gel. They are definitely trying some new stuff out from time to time, with mixed results. But it's absolutely the time to try stuff out. And thats what we're doing. If we are winning a championship this year, it's probably due to the current guys gelling moreso than some crazy development from a rookie or a bid acquisition. The team has talent and that talent needs to figure out the best way to maximize each other. So I'm fine not extending the bench and letting these guys play. Id still be active in the buyout market, but there's a good chance the vast majority of our playoff minutes are on the roster already.

I look at someone like DJ Augustin. He's 34 years old. It's possible he hit a wall and just isn't decent anymore. Or it's possible he's just not shooting it well and is still adjusting to his role. I'd rather let DJA play through his struggles in hopes he rebounds to close to the guy he was the last 2 years or so than hope Merrill has something unexpected.
    Last edited by crewfan13; Today at 09:59 AM.