Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 244 of 244 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244
Results 3,646 to 3,653 of 3653
    Bucks sign Justin Jackson to a two way contract. Bucks have full 17 player roster.

https://www.nba.com/bucks/news/milwa...way-contract-0

Bucks sign Mamadi Diakite to a multi-year extension.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Bucks sign Mamadi Diakite to a multi-year extension.
    Love this move. Diakite was sensational at both ends of the court in the G league. Give him a year on the roster to see if he can blossom into a rotational player or more. I think he has more potential than Merril, because of his defense, shot blocking and rebounding in addition to the offensive skills he showed in the G league.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Honestly hope they can move Donte as the sweetener with Lopez. I don't mind DD but I don't see him being a 30 min a night guy. He is a good 20 minute energy guy but I don't see an extra gear in his game or a huge leap coming. I wonder who could be a good salary match for a nice player on this team.
    Couldn't agree more. Would love to find a Center that can switch and defend for Lopez and DD.

Eric Nehm
    @eric_nehm
    Reported some additional details on Mamadi Diakite’s contract over on @TheAthletic app.

Diakite’s multi-year contract runs through the 2022-23 season and the next two years are team options. A bit of creative cap manipulation to squeeze an extra year out of the deal.

https://twitter.com/eric_nehm/status...98668437176320

Good to see Bucks learned a bit although a lot easier now. Should have kept Wood over Ersan or Gasol. Bucks had an open spot for a guy I think can be pretty similar to Wood. Not sure if he has the range right now or can get it but good to see them take a flyer on a young guy with talent for that last spot over say Iso Joe who likely plays...at all? Come playoff time anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Couldn't agree more. Would love to find a Center that can switch and defend for Lopez and DD.
    If we're moving on from Lopez, make giannis the center. Get a Portis type (if Portis isn't back) to pair with him at times and maybe try to find a big oaf as your 10th man or something to bang in the post the few times you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    If we're moving on from Lopez, make giannis the center. Get a Portis type (if Portis isn't back) to pair with him at times and maybe try to find a big oaf as your 10th man or something to bang in the post the few times you need it.
    Would have to do due diligence, but Myles Turner might be DPOY this year but his salary matches up with DD, BroLo....not sure how injury prone he is, but seems to miss time, but I am not sure what past injuries were.