Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 242 of 245 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 3672
    Oh and the Kings are over the roster limit. So they have to buyout or waive somebody.

Porter and rivers are definitely still buyout candidates. They were traded to teams looking to "rebuild" or tank as we all know it. So it's fairly likely they consider buying those guys out yet. Porter was the salary needed to meet Vuc and Rivers was to open up roster spots. I'd expect rivers for sure is bought out. Porter I could see either way.

54 minutes left for the trade deadline. My guess were hoping for a nice list of buyouts.

Parker full circle if Kings buy him out? Don't really have the minutes for him though.

Teague might be bought out after the trade. I could see Bud pushing for him.

Oladipo to Heat for Bradley and Olynyk and a pick swap. Heat got away cheap. Olynyk as a buyout?

Perhaps the rockets will Buy out Avery Bradley as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Oladipo to Heat for Bradley and Olynyk and a pick swap. Heat got away cheap. Olynyk as a buyout?
    Houston absolutely botched the Harden deal. Why they included Indy is beyond me if they had an inclination they were going to trade Oladipo. They could have just taken Lavert and Jarrett Allen, now they end up with Avery Bradley, Kelly Olynyk and a late first pick swap potentially. What a botch job by them.

Magic waived Teague and cleared waivers. Is a UFA now. Kings waived Parker. But we don't have many minutes for him anyway. Need a PG and a wing. Bucks have two rosters spots yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Perhaps the rockets will Buy out Avery Bradley as well.
    I wouldn't mind Bradley and Teague. That's if Bradley is bought out. Or if Olynyk is bought I wouldn't mind him either. Then Tucker forced more into PF/SF role then. But Olynyk would let Brook rest more. Also Brook can be ran off the floor in small ball fast line ups with other playoff teams. Also Teague knows Bud's system. Weird Parker didn't get much time with the Kings. He fell off that badly?

Thunder waived Rivers. Bucks front runners to sign him. According to Shams.

Teague signs with the Bucks.

Cousins would be nice. He's free, not sure his condition though yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Cousins would be nice. He's free, not sure his condition though yet.
    Pass. The Bucks want to go opposite of last two years of Bud with switching and being able to switch all screens. Portis/Tucker/Giannis small ball 5 is more likely off bench, although a Dieng would have been nice as a rim protector.

The guy I want and would fill a need is Potter Jr. Otto Potter is 6-8 long wing defender and the Bucks' wings aren't very big...Forbes, Connaughton, DiVincenzo are all 6-4 or shorter. Heat had wings with length in waves last year and caused Bucks all sorts of problems

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Pass. The Bucks want to go opposite of last two years of Bud with switching and being able to switch all screens. Portis/Tucker/Giannis small ball 5 is more likely off bench, although a Dieng would have been nice as a rim protector.

The guy I want and would fill a need is Potter Jr. Otto Potter is 6-8 long wing defender and the Bucks' wings aren't very big...Forbes, Connaughton, DiVincenzo are all 6-4 or shorter. Heat had wings with length in waves last year and caused Bucks all sorts of problems
    Bad part is Portis and Tucker missed last few games. I do like us throwing easy lobs to Lopez for dunks though. When he was just chucking 3's way beyond the line and missing a few. His game wasn't worth watching then. Or gets chased off the court in small ball action.