Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 240 of 245 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 3671
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Tucker switches and is a pretty good defender. Portis will fill up the stat sheet better than Tucker but Tucker is probably a better player.
    I agree he switches but at 35 is he much above average guarding 2/3 spot now? A 35-yo 6-5 stretch 4 doesn't intrigue me. I do think his attitude would be good for this team. But better than Portis, idk. Portis is a great match next to Giannis offensively for sure. Also maybe 4 years ago Tucker was better all-around player.

This team needs a wing badly. And probably a backup PG yet. I wonder if George Hill could be back on buyout from OKC?

https://behindthebuckpass.com/2021/0...rade-deadline/

It was posted a week ago. They were speculating 4 Bucks that could be traded. Wilson at #1,DDV#2,Brook at #3,Augustin at #4. Wilson and Augustin already traded.

https://behindthebuckpass.com/2021/0...avery-bradley/

They speculate about us still having interests in Avery Bradley. We wanted him as a free agent. Bradley is $5,635,000. Not sure how we get a trade to work now. Unless it's Portis and either DDV or Forbes. Or a third team and Brook is in the trade. I think were probably close to being done with trading. Maybe free agents or buyout market now.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I agree he switches but at 35 is he much above average guarding 2/3 spot now? A 35-yo 6-5 stretch 4 doesn't intrigue me. I do think his attitude would be good for this team. But better than Portis, idk. Portis is a great match next to Giannis offensively for sure. Also maybe 4 years ago Tucker was better all-around player.
    Above average guaridng 2/3? Probably not. Better suited than Portis and Brook? Probably. That's how both Miami and Toronto have killed us the last two playoffs. Take traditional bigs off the floor and Brook is unplayable. And we have be able to do some switching.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Above average guaridng 2/3? Probably not. Better suited than Portis and Brook? Probably. That's how both Miami and Toronto have killed us the last two playoffs. Take traditional bigs off the floor and Brook is unplayable. And we have be able to do some switching.
    That's the bad part we got Brook under contract the next two years after this season yet. Also traded PF Wilson which we barely used at all. Yeah we traded PG Augustin. But Tucker is mainly a small ball PF/C now. Like you said not so sure he be up for guarding SG/SF full time now. Also we got Middleton getting most of the SF minutes and Giannis getting most of the PF minutes. Brook at center. Also Portis off the bench. Also Bucks been playing a bunch of line up's without Lopez lately. So maybe were deciding if we need him or not? I was hoping we traded DDV and Brooks and a second for Patty Mills yet. Sign buyout Aldridge and IT and get ready for playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    We are $3.5 Mil below hard cap with 2 open roster spots. Plus I believe we can now trade our 2021 pick since we got our 2022 pick back. I'd like to offer Pat C and the pick to the Pacers for Justin Holiday. Not sure they'd take it but Pacers are looking like a lottery team due to all the injurys and might want to reload.
    We traded our 2023 for our own 2022 back. Also we traded 2021 top 1-9 protected for a Rockets second round pick.

Well the trade is announced and official. So nothing extra or any teams added.

Bobby Marks
    @BobbyMarks42
    Milwaukee will create a $4.88M TE as part of the deal.

The Bucks are $1.2M and the Rockets $2.1M below the tax.

Eli Witus of the Rockets gets high marks with the creativity when it comes to the concept of redirecting the draft picks.

MIL also received $110K from PHX

Frank Madden
    @fmaddenNBA
    Bucks creating a trade exception — even a modest one — could be really helpful this summer given they will likely only have the taxpayer MLE to work with. Not enough room under hard cap for it to likely be of use prior to next week’s trade deadline.
    Frank is probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    That's the bad part we got Brook under contract the next two years after this season yet. Also traded PF Wilson which we barely used at all. Yeah we traded PG Augustin. But Tucker is mainly a small ball PF/C now. Like you said not so sure he be up for guarding SG/SF full time now. Also we got Middleton getting most of the SF minutes and Giannis getting most of the PF minutes. Brook at center. Also Portis off the bench. Also Bucks been playing a bunch of line up's without Lopez lately. So maybe were deciding if we need him or not? I was hoping we traded DDV and Brooks and a second for Patty Mills yet. Sign buyout Aldridge and IT and get ready for playoffs.
    You would trade Lopez, DDV AND a pick for Patty Mills?

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    You would trade Lopez, DDV AND a pick for Patty Mills?
    Time to part with Lopez I think. Slow plodder now, can be ran off the floor in small ball line ups in the playoffs. Also two more years under contract after this season yet. I only liked him on the cheap contract first year raining three's like a mad man. The honeymoon is over. Time to part ways before he gets worse or injured. DDV is okay but i'm always thinking of ways to upgrade his SG spot anyway. Sure if Spurs having a fire sale and take Lopez and a second round pick for Mills sure. Cool beans. I still wanna trade for Ellington as well.

Also Bucks VS Spurs. Mills sat, DNP for rest. Maybe possibly traded. Well if Aldridge is possibly getting bought out. Pops days are numbers and maybe last season? Then Spurs probably ready to unload all the vets.

Also Bucks VS Spurs. Mills sat, DNP for rest. Maybe possibly traded. Well if Aldridge is possibly getting bought out. Pops days are numbers and maybe last season? Then Spurs probably ready to unload all the vets.
    I like Mills but giving up Lopez DDV and a pick. C'mon. He isn't that good. I think a trade for Ellington would have been a good move and I would have traded Craig for him, same 1.6 mill contract. Maybe can trade Kurucs and a 2R for Ellington. I think the Bucks can trade Lopez in the summer (I hope) but I doubt they will try and re-invent this team this year.
    Last edited by gopackgo87; 03-21-2021 at 09:20 PM.

Centers aren't as common lately. Unless a big trade... Mills trimmed on minutes. Get on a real team. Heck he wasn't played. DNP rest... Lopez over paid in a dead market. May have to pay like a DDV to dump him for neutral value. Lopez has two more dead years remember. You act like he's a stud yet. Playoffs he can be ran off the floor. You act like he's from the Nets yet. His days are numbered.

Centers aren't as common lately. Unless a big trade... Mills trimmed on minutes. Get on a real team. Heck he wasn't played. DNP rest... Lopez over paid in a dead market. May have to pay like a DDV to dump him for neutral value. Lopez has two more dead years remember. You act like he's a stud yet. Playoffs he can be ran off the floor. You act like he's from the Nets yet. His days are numbered.
    And you act like Mills is a stud. He is a good role player. Do I like Mills more than BroLo sure. But I am not trading DD and a pick AND lopez. The Bucks aren't going to overhaul and have to change who they are this year unless it's for a game-changer.