Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 250 of 250 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250
Results 3,736 to 3,748 of 3748
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Shame we couldn't pepper in Nwora early and if he's off then give him the hook fast. Heck even a Giannis/Thannasis in a quick little spurt early with some of the starters. Need some spazz defense.
    Maybe he play him some in the Hawks series

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Nwora will only play if mop up duty or injury. I think Portis will play this series. Good matchup on young backup big for ATL who can't really shoot from the outside. I think Jrue should be able to clamp Trae or slow him down well. I also am not sure who the Hawks have who can stop Giannis. Capella isn't nearly as good away from the hoop but he will cause some problems for MKE. But I just don't see with our improved lock-up defenders how ATL wins the series. I think Bucks in 5 or 6. Hopefully come out with a huge confidence boost after BKN win and set the tone of the series right away.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Hawks could probably run Slopez off the court with high Pnr all day. Young likes to toss up lobs. I can see more Portis and Forbes in this series. Also Tucker said on twitter that Capela likes to steal Tuckers rebounds. Since both did play together with the Rockets.

Hawks could probably run Slopez off the court with high Pnr all day. Young likes to toss up lobs. I can see more Portis and Forbes in this series. Also Tucker said on twitter that Capela likes to steal Tuckers rebounds. Since both did play together with the Rockets.
    Could be. Will be tough to play that drop coverage, while it would take away the lob, Trae has a nice floater game. I love Holiday on him though. Size length that should bother him. I wonder if will even start Tucker or go in a different direction this series and back to 20 min. per for Tucker? I could see him guarding Gallinari every possession or Huerter though. Obviously they aren't Durant but shut them down would do wonders. He could also be on Bogdan who is slowed with a knee issue.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Nwora will only play if mop up duty or injury. I think Portis will play this series. Good matchup on young backup big for ATL who can't really shoot from the outside. I think Jrue should be able to clamp Trae or slow him down well. I also am not sure who the Hawks have who can stop Giannis. Capella isn't nearly as good away from the hoop but he will cause some problems for MKE. But I just don't see with our improved lock-up defenders how ATL wins the series. I think Bucks in 5 or 6. Hopefully come out with a huge confidence boost after BKN win and set the tone of the series right away.
    Yea I have the same thoughts on this Hawks series. After this Nets series we should be really battled tested and we should come out ready. I think we win in 4 unless Atlanta have one of those regular season game we encountered this season when they has a high percentage shooting night

I think we would slow those lobs down. Besides I think Bogdanovic and Huerter would have to have a good series to beat us. Holiday should slow down Young means no ice for the Atlanta fans

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Could be. Will be tough to play that drop coverage, while it would take away the lob, Trae has a nice floater game. I love Holiday on him though. Size length that should bother him. I wonder if will even start Tucker or go in a different direction this series and back to 20 min. per for Tucker? I could see him guarding Gallinari every possession or Huerter though. Obviously they aren't Durant but shut them down would do wonders. He could also be on Bogdan who is slowed with a knee issue.
    I think Tucker would guard the hot man in this series. I can see PatC or Forbes starting in this series unless someone from Atlanta starts playing out of their mind right away then Tucker would be inserted back in the starting lineup to nuteralize the attack

I would think tucker still starts. Even if Atlanta doesn't have an obvious match up for him, I think he's really been the soul of the team lately, so keeping him going is probably smart. Not sure he plays as many minutes as he did and we could shuffle around more, but we won with tucker as a starter, no reason to mess around with it early in the Atlanta series.

Probably means Bud will be back next year. If we make the finals and lose to the Suns, your not going to fire the coach. I'm not a Bud fan and question a lot of his decisions, but he's got the team playing champioship caliber basketball and has made a lot of changes from the previous 2 years.

It would be nice to get Holiday and some of the role players back on track, scoring the ball in this series. It;d be nice to see Giannis shoot above 60% from the line in this series too. We will need someone that had a bad series against the Nets to step up if we plan to win the whole thing.

So certainly if we win the championship, we will do everything we can to bring the core back to defend. Portis, Forbes and Tucker will likely all be free agents and we only have 1 MLE. Tucker might be our 1st choice, cause it's not about what you do in the regular season, it's about what you do in the playoffs and we'd be on vacation if it weren't for the addition of Tucker. Need to give Horst some props for making it happen. I wish the Packers could borrow him to make some moves like this.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    So certainly if we win the championship, we will do everything we can to bring the core back to defend. Portis, Forbes and Tucker will likely all be free agents and we only have 1 MLE. Tucker might be our 1st choice, cause it's not about what you do in the regular season, it's about what you do in the playoffs and we'd be on vacation if it weren't for the addition of Tucker. Need to give Horst some props for making it happen. I wish the Packers could borrow him to make some moves like this.
    I fricking hate Bud in G1. He basically just goes back to his drop coverage play game 1 on tape and make really no in-game adjustments. Taking nothing away from Trae Young not the pass, floater or lob.Ridiculous. Why not have BroLo play at 3 have Holiday pressure from the back and make him finish over length or at least come with a concept. That was a game the BUcks came with no energy either. Like a big exhale after getting past the Nets. This is why I hate being overconfident going into a series lol. Wisco teams rarely back that up lol

Problem is brook is unplayable in this series. He's a defensive liability. This is a giannis at the 5 series and that worked in the 4th until we couldn't get a rebound.

Middleton no showed again and the bench was trash outside of Portis. And even Portis was pretty bad defensively. I just don't understand how we can shoot so poorly from 3 every single game.

Bud back to his old lame playbook. Middleton was horrible. With Brook out we were struggling with team rebounds then. We sure miss some DDV defense. Also what was up with the final shot from Young? Holiday was on him then ran around the screen then sagged off of Young hoping someone else would guard him for the open 3. That was a bit weird. Bud has to go. Also i'm open to a Middleton trade in the off season no matter the outcome.