Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 352 of 352 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 5280
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Any new trade rumors? Seems a bit quiet so far. I'm sure it will heat up days up to February 9 trade deadline.
    I did see the Bucks are willing to pivot if we can't acquire Crowder. There were 2 names that were mentioned according to our need which werei a 3 and D guy. It was Robert Covington and Kelly Oubre.

It looks like Milwaukee was granted permission to talk Crowder. They final offer were Ibaka, Hill, Nwora and two 2rds. I'm hoping we can finally reel him in.

Another victory tonight 😊

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I did see the Bucks are willing to pivot if we can't acquire Crowder. There were 2 names that were mentioned according to our need which werei a 3 and D guy. It was Robert Covington and Kelly Oubre.
    We have added Kyle Anderson and Vanderbilt to the list if we can't get Crowder. Kyle Anderson kinda reminds me of an Ingles mold and attributes but with more defense. I would pass on him. Although I would love to get Vanderbilt. He really hustles and has a good motor. Unfortunately, Utah want a 1st for him and I wouldn't do that for him.

Giannis really balled out tonight with 54. And we needed every bit of it to win. We definitely need more scoring on our roster!

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Giannis really balled out tonight with 54. And we needed every bit of it to win. We definitely need more scoring on our roster!
    Wes with great defense as well!

Melo still want to play? He averaged 13pts a game last 2 years off the bench, and only would have to play 1/2 a year for a championship. I'm sure vet min

Nets and Bucks are interested in Wizards Will Barton. He makes $14.3M though. Also expiring contract.

SO WOULD YOU SELL YOUR SOLE TO THE DEVIL FOR ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP?

Kyrie Irving wants to be traded. His salary is the same as Middleton's. Irving is healthy and would probably lock us into winning the title. Then the offseason comes and no way we're giving him a guaranteed contract. Plus I can't stand Kyrie Irving the person.

I don't hate the idea, but I don't like it either.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post

Kyrie Irving wants to be traded. His salary is the same as Middleton's. Irving is healthy and would probably lock us into winning the title. Then the offseason comes and no way we're giving him a guaranteed contract. Plus I can't stand Kyrie Irving the person.

U definitely right about him locking us in on a championship. Like u said though he would concern me in the offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    Melo still want to play? He averaged 13pts a game last 2 years off the bench, and only would have to play 1/2 a year for a championship. I'm sure vet min
    U are right with this move. I've been wanting us to sign him on the vet min all year. He would've been perfect in a game like last night.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Wes with great defense as well!
    Right! He is so important against good teams. I was very surprised with a lot of fans that wanted to include him in a trade. They don't realize how good he is on defense. This why Horst want Crowder so much, due to him wanting an A1 defensive unit on the floor against teams like Boston, Clippers, Nets and Nuggets. Since we don't have enough offensive pieces that can step up when it counts.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post

Giannis actually had Irving trade shot down the first time of Middleton and Brogdon for Irving back on the Cavs.

Now all of a sudden Khris is able to bring in Kyrie when at first was unable to bring in Dame.

Youíre that desperate to rid him off the team that you make Irving your savior..just admit you hate Middleton.
    Last edited by Wes_Craven; Today at 09:47 AM.

Yes letís bring Kyrie - only for him to not report to the Bucks unless we pay him his money.

Fantastic idea.