Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248
Results 3,706 to 3,717 of 3717
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    And the only reason sexton doesn't have "clunker" games from a scoring perspective is because he takes a million shots. He was 16th in the NBA in shots per game this year, ahead of giannis, Jokic and Lebron. He gets a ton of shots and that's why he puts up numbers.

Do you really think he'd get anywhere near that many shots in Milwaukee? Unless he ramps up his efficiency, which shouldn't be expected, you're looking at maybe a 15 a night guy, with poor efficiency, bad defense and terrible court vision. Is that really the guy you want to throw assets and the last of our cash at? It shouldnt be.
    We definitely could've use them million shots tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Sadly it is looking that way. Hacksaw how you feeling about Bucks likely won't be beat bad lol. I really hope the Bucks flip the script starting in G3...but looked pretty defeated and deflated. Middleton is a more confident Bledsoe in the biggest moments deep in the playoffs.

I remember when I wanted Monty Williams as the Bucks coach and not many here liked that....looks pretty good now. Bud is just horrendous at adjustments...why do they continue to use Lopez in drop and let two assassins just can easy pull up jumpers constantly. It's depressing. Middleton getting outplayed by James UDFA, Blake Griffin is sad. This is without Harden lol.

I really think the Bucks need a complete overhaul...instead of trading guys for win now. Trade for youth and picks. Like Rui Hachimura or Gafford from WAS. Let WAS think they can win with Midd joining Russ and Beal. Keep Giannis and Jrue and look for snipers everywhere who play defense. RoCo mold. I also don't think there is anyway with the Bucks' assets to get the pieces to get over the hump. As said earlier no way dame can be had with Midd, DD etc. No picks to deal.
    It is depressing to see the lack of effort, the inability to execute offensively and defensively and stubbornness of change.....like playing Nwora, Bryant and Jackson. It can't get worse than what we've seeing. The Bucks need a guy on the staff that can rally the troops and a guy that can be creative with
    plays on offense when it counts. It seems like Bud just think the mouse will get somewhere while running on the wheel.

Bucks are broken. Giannis is mentally broken once he plays in the second round of the playoffs. Bud has to be fired. But the Bucks have no picks and no cap. Our so called big 3 isn't enough. Also were a small market team. Were not gonna lure in another stud. Giannis could be the next star asking for a trade for all we know. Also hopefully the next coach starts the next Giannis era at center. Small ball.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Bucks are broken. Giannis is mentally broken once he plays in the second round of the playoffs. Bud has to be fired. But the Bucks have no picks and no cap. Our so called big 3 isn't enough. Also were a small market team. Were not gonna lure in another stud. Giannis could be the next star asking for a trade for all we know. Also hopefully the next coach starts the next Giannis era at center. Small ball.
    The Bucks need guys who can get buckets...they almost have to play Forbes. Cuz DD couldn't anyway, PC can't, Tucker is what he is at this point in his career. Trying him on KD with drop coverage lol. Can raise up and shoot over him with zero effect since he is 6 inches taller or just screen with Lopez guy and he is wide open for midrange for an assassin.

You can play literally little amount of small ball in regular season and just use it in the postseason, plenty of teams can do that, but the Bucks can't apparently. Also Giannis pull-up 3s should be banned by Bud. But as bad as Bud has been they aren't winning with how Big 3 has played especially vs. BKN.

One guy I hope they sign with the little money they have is Montrezl Harrell. He will have a big chip on shoulder following tenure in LA. Likely not going to cost big money after a down year and he doesn't shoot 3s which is so vogue.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I agree! The Bucks do look very confused in this series. I can't believe the lack of effort and preparation. Bud and his coaching staff is garbage. The Bucks need an ex guard for a coach and some dog assistants.

The Bucks need guys who can get buckets...they almost have to play Forbes. Cuz DD couldn't anyway, PC can't, Tucker is what he is at this point in his career. Trying him on KD with drop coverage lol. Can raise up and shoot over him with zero effect since he is 6 inches taller or just screen with Lopez guy and he is wide open for midrange for an assassin.

You can play literally little amount of small ball in regular season and just use it in the postseason, plenty of teams can do that, but the Bucks can't apparently. Also Giannis pull-up 3s should be banned by Bud. But as bad as Bud has been they aren't winning with how Big 3 has played especially vs. BKN.

One guy I hope they sign with the little money they have is Montrezl Harrell. He will have a big chip on shoulder following tenure in LA. Likely not going to cost big money after a down year and he doesn't shoot 3s which is so vogue.
    I've been saying this for seasons now. That cute little likings of DD and the PatC of the world want cut it. We need bucket getters and we shouldn't be content with only 1 but many as we can get. Maybe we should try to trade Middleton and Holiday for Dame and Covington or trade Middleton to the Bulls in a sign and trade for Lavine and get another team involved to get a sf.....maybe the Kings for Barnes. However all I know is something has to shake!

Yes, we need a guy who can gst buckets. But the flipside, that's what giannis, Middleton and to a lesser extent Jrue are paid for. I would like a bucket getter as a 6th or 7th man, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter how good or bad the bench is when your studs **** the bed.

And that's what it comes down to. We can rearrange deck chairs all we want. We can swap the coach. We can swap the bench pieces and all of that. And that will make a difference on the margins. That will help us potentially win a close game. But unless our studs play better, it won't matter.

Giannis can't make a free throw in the playoffs. And his lack of confidence shooting them changes his game. They dare him to shoot and even when he does drive, teams aren't that afraid because you cam foul him and he may miss both free throws. Middleton has a decent game in the playoffs once or twice a series, but completely disappears other games. That's fine if he's your 3rd or 4th guy, but that's not fine when he's your number 2 guy. And it's even worse when your number 1 isn't a guy who can score either. I like Jrue but he's a number 3. And that's fine, but this team doesn't have an adequate 1 or 2, so having an adequate 3 doesn't mean much.

That said, Portland makes a ton of sense as a trade partner depending what they decide to do. They absolutely could just blow it all up and start fresh but I dont see that happening. Dame has been super loyal, but maybe he does request a trade. If he does demand a trade, then all bets are off. I can't imagine we'd come anywhere close to having the best offer for Dame.

That being said, if they try to run it back with Dame, I wonder if something like Middleton and Donte for McCollum and Covington makes sense. Middleton us the best player in that trade and fits next to Dame better than CJ. And Portland could resign Powell to play more as a 2 than a 3. They'd be weak at the 4, but they could possibly swing DD or maybe Simmons instead for a better option at 4.

For us, CJ and Cov together probably is better for us the DD and Midds. It's not a huge upgrade, but I honestly don't see many realistic trade options at this point. CJ isn't the most efficient player in the league but he's a guy who can get buckets and attack, and you can hide his defense easier next to Jrue than Portland could. Covington would provide us some more punch and a shooter as well.

That said, Portland makes a ton of sense as a trade partner depending what they decide to do. They absolutely could just blow it all up and start fresh but I dont see that happening. Dame has been super loyal, but maybe he does request a trade. If he does demand a trade, then all bets are off. I can't imagine we'd come anywhere close to having the best offer for Dame.

That being said, if they try to run it back with Dame, I wonder if something like Middleton and Donte for McCollum and Covington makes sense. Middleton us the best player in that trade and fits next to Dame better than CJ. And Portland could resign Powell to play more as a 2 than a 3. They'd be weak at the 4, but they could possibly swing DD or maybe Simmons instead for a better option at 4.

For us, CJ and Cov together probably is better for us the DD and Midds. It's not a huge upgrade, but I honestly don't see many realistic trade options at this point. CJ isn't the most efficient player in the league but he's a guy who can get buckets and attack, and you can hide his defense easier next to Jrue than Portland could. Covington would provide us some more punch and a shooter as well.
    This Bucks team needs more switchables like Covington. In today's game it's about having wings who can shoot and defend. Bucks don't really have that other than Middleton. If the Bucks had a Covington or anyone with his skillset to slow KD down that would be huge on this year's team. Like Mark Jackson said on the broadcast tonight, Bucks getting tricked into thinking good defense when KD was missing shots he typically makes in G3.

But I was as impressed with Middleton as I have been in his tenure with G3 performance. 35 and 15 and even defended KD at times and wasn't bad doing it. But as crewfan said he does this once or twice a series...the Bucks need this and better from Jrue to even win another game this series. Nets don't even have Harden and can't play their best lineup with Green going small. Bucks still down 2-1. Would be awesome if Bucks can win this series....but will be quite a task.

Yes, we need a guy who can gst buckets. But the flipside, that's what giannis, Middleton and to a lesser extent Jrue are paid for. I would like a bucket getter as a 6th or 7th man, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter how good or bad the bench is when your studs **** the bed.

And that's what it comes down to. We can rearrange deck chairs all we want. We can swap the coach. We can swap the bench pieces and all of that. And that will make a difference on the margins. That will help us potentially win a close game. But unless our studs play better, it won't matter.

Giannis can't make a free throw in the playoffs. And his lack of confidence shooting them changes his game. They dare him to shoot and even when he does drive, teams aren't that afraid because you cam foul him and he may miss both free throws. Middleton has a decent game in the playoffs once or twice a series, but completely disappears other games. That's fine if he's your 3rd or 4th guy, but that's not fine when he's your number 2 guy. And it's even worse when your number 1 isn't a guy who can score either. I like Jrue but he's a number 3. And that's fine, but this team doesn't have an adequate 1 or 2, so having an adequate 3 doesn't mean much.
    I can't complain about our starters, I 100% agree. However if we had that bucket getter or getters we will cause problems to other teams. The problem is that we don't have any and apparently don't want any. I think the closes of a bucket getter that we do have is Nwora and Justin Jackson and Bud is too scared to play them.

I like it Crew! If we lose this series let's make it happen

This Bucks team needs more switchables like Covington. In today's game it's about having wings who can shoot and defend. Bucks don't really have that other than Middleton. If the Bucks had a Covington or anyone with his skillset to slow KD down that would be huge on this year's team. Like Mark Jackson said on the broadcast tonight, Bucks getting tricked into thinking good defense when KD was missing shots he typically makes in G3.

But I was as impressed with Middleton as I have been in his tenure with G3 performance. 35 and 15 and even defended KD at times and wasn't bad doing it. But as crewfan said he does this once or twice a series...the Bucks need this and better from Jrue to even win another game this series. Nets don't even have Harden and can't play their best lineup with Green going small. Bucks still down 2-1. Would be awesome if Bucks can win this series....but will be quite a task.
    I blame the lack of Holiday involvement, Lopez dominance, sense of urgency and inability of running places for Forbes and Portis on Bud and the coaching staff