Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 227 of 235 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3519
    Yea, the lack of size is pretty crazy. I dont get why they signed stauskas and drafted Merrill in that case. Really felt like if they liked Merrill in the draft, it would have made sense to give stauskas spot to a guy who could legit play at least PF. Maybe they think Wilson will take a step, but I doubt it considering they tried trading him. Perhaps they only traded him because they needed to, but seems like he may potentially play a big role if we have a few injured bigs.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Bucks already signed him to the last roster spot. Got one spot left for the Gleague now. Nik is so so. I would of saved the spot to be left open for buyouts.
    Nik is so so!

Bucks sign Justin Patton to a training camp deal.
    I did like this guy coming out but unfortunately things didn't pan out for him. He could score, rebound, play d and knock down a 3 here and there. Kinda like Looney

Stauskas a camp deal?
    Why?? Then we would have two PatC with a better dribble

With Augustin and Forbes getting all of the MLE. Besides over the hardcap. How we signing Stauskas other then a camp deal? Unless Wilson is on his way out or a buyout or stretched or traded.
    I think he would eventually get traded. Probably with a package of DD or PatC or both. I can't wait bc the team would finally look complete

I wouldn't play both Giannis and Craig at the same time. Stagger them. Craig is a decent shot blocker though that can play some defense well more less recovery and then block from behind.

I think Craig would start against the offensively talented teams

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    My Bucks starting 5

PG- Jrue Holiday
    SG- Pat Connaughton
    SF- Khris Middleton
    PF- Giannis Antetokounmpo
    C- Brook Lopez
    U must be PatC workout buddy or u just want Giannis to leave?

PATC as starting SG? Gross.

PG Holiday
    SG DDV
    SF Middleton
    PF Giannis
    C Brook

If not DDV.

Maybe this...

PG Augustin
    SG Holiday
    SF Middleton
    PF Giannis
    C Brook

Forbes could get the nod to start as well.

PG Forbes
    SG Holiday
    SF Middleton
    PF Giannis
    C Brook

I wasn't happy with the early leak of the sign and trade then rescinded later. But on paper we have a better roster now then last year. Portis is way better then Ersan and Williams and Robin. Bledsoe and Holiday pretty equal for regular season. But playoff Bledsoe is horrible and vanishes. Holiday is a improvement just needs to stay healthy. Hopefully internal growth and DDV turns it op a notch. Giannis will improve yet again. Matthews loss isn't that bad. He was a bull dog for defense with energy. But man he had a hard time many nights scratch for 10 points a game being starting SG. I like what we did going after a few shooters in free agency and draft. Also Hill wasn't the same after the injury come playoffs. He vanished with Bledsoe and DDV.

Could even have Craig start and D up the best wing on the other team. More less the Wes job last year. Bucks still have plenty of shooters. Yeah we lost Korver but replaced him with Forbes. Replaced Hill with Augustin. Replaced Ersan,Rolo,Williams with Portis. Merrill is a decent shooter we drafted. Coach Bud just has to change his game plan for playoffs and not be stubborn. Brook needs to get his shooting touch back. When we had him on the cheap he was money. Then he got paid last season and was cold out of the gates for regular season.
    Lol! I would 2nd that GROSS😝!!
    If we don't upgrade the sg with a trade I like Forbes in the starting lineup. He provide good spacing for Giannis. Augustine and DD can play together. I think Augustine can help DD game alot. DD needs to be more of an attacker and slasher drawing fouls and then kill them with a set 3 here and there.

Holiday
    Forbes
    Middleton
    Giannis
    Brolo
    2nd
    Augustine
    DD
    Craig, Nora, PatC
    Portis,Wilson?
    Giannis,Brolo,Portis,?

Rumors were Pacers denied our offer of DDV,Hill,#24 for Oladipo. Guess this was before the Holiday trade.
    They did right, although it would have been a come up for us. It wasn't a need for to take DD who is not better than any guard they got and a declining Hill that is basically underwhelming too

Only reasoning to even start Craig would be he wouldn't command any touches. I'm not pressing to have him start. He be more less a guy on the floor just playing D against the best wing. Let Giannis,Middleton,Holiday and Brook get most of the touches until a few of them sit.
    Torey Craig will be our starting sg when its time to turn into Big Game Craig or Playoff Craig....call on him only when things are serious!

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I think it might make the most sense to have Forbes-Jrue combo start. But I think the Bucks go with DD starting. Also nice size in backcourt with DD-Jrue. Bench will have to be staggered or not much shot creation. Augustin isn't a great shot creator but is a good floor general type and shooter. I think I like Forbes starting getting wide open looks probably starting. Then Augustin-DD leading bench. But as I said I think bud goes with DD. Then Augustin/Forbes/PC/Craig/Portis

Bench could be pretty small. I don't think Nwora will play that much. Could use a big wing with some offense and a big yet. I don't mind playing small some and playoff time I think we should but in regular season Portis as backup big is really it. Wings we have kind of small and still spot up guys on the bench.

I do really like the AUgustin-Jrue combo with DDV playing Hill role but hopefully little more dynamic.
    I think Nwora would get some decent sf time

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Yea, the lack of size is pretty crazy. I dont get why they signed stauskas and drafted Merrill in that case. Really felt like if they liked Merrill in the draft, it would have made sense to give stauskas spot to a guy who could legit play at least PF. Maybe they think Wilson will take a step, but I doubt it considering they tried trading him. Perhaps they only traded him because they needed to, but seems like he may potentially play a big role if we have a few injured bigs.
    I think Merrill isn't the guy to look at with the Nik signing. Its PatC and DD. The Bucks feel that Nik talent is not far off from PatC or DD. Heck he might be better than one or both of them. So if he is better it would only make it that much easier to make a trade with Wilson for a back up big or a starting sg

What does this look like for a rotation

1)Holiday 24, Augustine 20, Forbes 4
    2)Divencenzo, 24, Forbes 16, Holiday 8
    3)Middleton 30, Connaugton 18
    4) Giannis 20, Craig 20, Portis 8
    5) Lopez 26, Giannis 12, Portis 10

Obviously the opponent might mean Craig plays his 20 at the 3 and Pat or Forbes don't play much with some of the other bigs getting more minutes. I don't know if we have a move left in us but a trade for a big would make sense. I wouldn't mind a guy like Dewayne Dedmon or Jordan Bell other guys like Skal Labissiere or Taj Gibson would be ok. I worry about Portis and DJ being the backup C's when we play a good big.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Why?? Then we would have two PatC with a better dribble
    I was asking if Stauskas was a camp deal. Like not fully guaranteed and can be waived anytime if we have a better buyout option when vets get bought out.

Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    What does this look like for a rotation

1)Holiday 24, Augustine 20, Forbes 4
    2)Divencenzo, 24, Forbes 16, Holiday 8
    3)Middleton 30, Connaugton 18
    4) Giannis 20, Craig 20, Portis 8
    5) Lopez 26, Giannis 12, Portis 10

Obviously the opponent might mean Craig plays his 20 at the 3 and Pat or Forbes don't play much with some of the other bigs getting more minutes. I don't know if we have a move left in us but a trade for a big would make sense. I wouldn't mind a guy like Dewayne Dedmon or Jordan Bell other guys like Skal Labissiere or Taj Gibson would be ok. I worry about Portis and DJ being the backup C's when we play a good big.
    It's not bad but I think Portis would get more than 18 minutes a game. As the team currently constructed I can see him playing 24 to 29 minutes per game