Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Preseason Week 3: Green Bay Packers (2-0) @ Denver Broncos (2-0)

Preseason Week 3

(2_ -_0)_______________________ (2_ -_ 0)

Green Bay________Denver

____@ ______

Saturday, August 26th, 7:00 PM MT/ 9:00 PM ET
    Mile High Stadium, Denver, Colorado

TEAM LEADERS:

VS

PASSING:

Aaron Rodgers - COMP 6/ ATT 8/ TD 1 / INT 0 / YDS 37
    Trevor Siemian - COMP 14/ ATT 18/ TD 1 / INT 0 / YDS 144

VS

RUSHING:
    Ty Montgomery - ATT 3 / YDS 0 / AVG 0.0 / TD 0
    C.J. Anderson - ATT 12/ YDS 45 / AVG 3.8 / TD 1

VS

RECEIVING:
    Jordy Nelson - REC 2 / YDS 19 / AVG 9.5 / TD 0
    Demaryius Thomas - REC 2 / YDS 15 / AVG 7.5 / TD 0

VS

TACKLES:
    Clay Matthews - SOLO 1 / AST 1 / TOT 2
    Todd Davis - SOLO 0/ AST 0 / TOT 0

VS

SACKS:
    Clay Matthews - SACKS 0 / FF 0
    Von Miller - SACKS 0 / FF 0

VS

INTERCEPTIONS:
    Davone House - INT 0 / PD 0 / TD 0
    Chris Harris - INT 1 / PD 1 / TD 1

Dress rehearsals. It'll be interesting to see how we perform without half our defense (no Crick, Wolfe, Shane, Barrett..Von might not even play more than a series) but everything is under evaluation so we need to see how Wood's prepares his squad and how he calls them. If we can stuff A-rod for a half without our big weapons out there...I think that would bold well with what this defense can do.

All eyes on Siemian and the offense though. How will McCoy call it. Just what will he show. Jamal Charles has to show he can still play. Should be fun. How will Siemian attack? How will we run? How will we block?

Onward to hyper analyzing.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Dress rehearsals. It'll be interesting to see how we perform without half our defense (no Crick, Wolfe, Shane, Barrett..Von might not even play more than a series) but everything is under evaluation so we need to see how Wood's prepares his squad and how he calls them. If we can stuff A-rod for a half without our big weapons out there...I think that would bold well with what this defense can do.

All eyes on Siemian and the offense though. How will McCoy call it. Just what will he show. Jamal Charles has to show he can still play. Should be fun. How will Siemian attack? How will we run? How will we block?

Onward to hyper analyzing.
    speaking of which, editing podcast now lol

Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Im making the prediction that Siemian looks gooooood on Saturday, like 10-14 for 140 and a TD good.

Should be a fun half, Charles is gonna get lots of PT and he knows it and is ready.
    Hopefully the makeshift D can be stout and limit the Rodgers lead offense. Would be cool to see an INT from harris-lewis or doss or Langley!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

How long we expecting the first unit to play? First half? 3 quarters?

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    I think somewhere around 3 quarters.

http://scout.com/nfl/broncos/Article...-Bay-106450053

preview podcast. follow us on itunes stitcher spreaker audioboom youtube etc. if you guys have any questions or citiques or ideas plz fire away

Coming Soon to a Backfield Near You!
    Von Miller and Bradley Chubb

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    I think it kinda depends on the player and success on early drives. I really hope not a lot for our big guys.

I can't see CJ seeing more than a drive or two. Honestly, I'd be cool with CJ sitting all together. Injury prone, knows the offense better than anybody (maybe aside from Siemian, MAYBE) and has nothing to prove. It's Charles' make or break game. VJ said he's gonna play a lot. You gotta give him at least 5 touches with the 1st string offense. Should be more. Really, I hope they pull Henderson shortly after. I loved Henderson making a great STs play late last game, but I also freaking hate him being asked multiple times to play STs in a late 2nd preseason game. Charles/Ridley are fighting for that last spot. Let them have at it. I really hope Charles looks great with 15-20+ touches. Looks so good they have to keep him. But if not, oh well.

I really don't want to see much DT and Sanders either, especially after the Edelman injury. One good series and I'm good . Same for Siemian or close to it. Or if he's getting killed or we have 5 holding calls through 2 series, why risk it? Same for Leary. Idk if Paradis is able to play, but if he can, sit his ***.

Von hasn't played at all. He's gonna play a little, but it should be very little. A drive at most. Like what they did with Cam in Carolina. Same with the no fly zone. Marshall too.

3rd preseason game doesn't mean as much anymore. It was a ramp up to the regular season, but we've had multiple practices against SF. There's been competitive competition.

Hell, VJ basically admitted the 53 roster has already been determined through an interview last week. I want to see a Broncos win. I want to see repeat of the last time Green Bay visited. But most of all, I just want to see no injuries.

They are going to need reps eventually. Preseason is danger zone at any time. Guys need reps, guys need to show they should make the team.

Edelman was in there for what? 3 plays? Unless you just rule out guys for the entire preseason...how can you possibly manage their approximate playing time? When is enough? When is too much?

With Trevor being named the starter and all...you HAVE to imagine he''ll get a decent look with the 1's just so they can build that chemistry in this scheme.

man garcia just got bullrushed

siemian throws into double coverage and misses a wide open sanders

kerr is now hurt. lets hope not serious s

man simmons had both hands on the ball. just missed the interception

at least miller still has some moves.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast