Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 455
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,229
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Lions know how to turn 1st rounders into 5th
    Man, that's a very morbid, bleak and yet realistic way of looking at things. We suck again!
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,550
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...please)/page35

    It was very painful going back through this thread again. Seeing the players that I wanted, watching us pass on others that developed (others that I liked that failed too and I was wrong about) and I'm so glad he's finally gone. Good riddance. The birth of my hatred for that pick.

    #LakentheMistaken

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,229
    Quote Originally Posted by RB#20 View Post
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...please)/page35

    It was very painful going back through this thread again. Seeing the players that I wanted, watching us pass on others that developed (others that I liked that failed too and I was wrong about) and I'm so glad he's finally gone. Good riddance. The birth of my hatred for that pick.

    #LakentheMistaken
    Wow… We are a pretty emotional vocal group of guys!
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,550
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Wow… We are a pretty emotional vocal group of guys!
    lmao its what we do. Its us. We talk **** to one another and then we hug. Its the Lions Forum.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,762
    lol at least I can take credit for losing my **** when we picked him.
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

  6. #51
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,321
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    lol at least I can take credit for losing my **** when we picked him.
    u was right

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,550
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    lol at least I can take credit for losing my **** when we picked him.


    Like I said- 3rd round guard at best. Used out of position, utterly killing his career.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,550

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,762
    That sent me down a rabbit hole of lions vids. Thanks

    Prater is funny af too.
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,229
    Lions have signed DT Christian Ringo to the practice squad and released DT Daniel Ross from the practice squad
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  11. #56
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Lions have signed DT Christian Ringo to the practice squad and released DT Daniel Ross from the practice squad
    superbowl confirmed

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,762
    Dgaf confirmed
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    17,321
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Dgaf confirmed
    look at my sig

    https://i.redd.it/4fj9qr63eslz.gif

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,229
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    ^^ Our 27th Savior ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    636
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    superbowl confirmed
    It's true. The Lions have never failed to win the SB with Christian Ringo on the practice squad.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •