Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I don't understand what I'm looking at

edit: wow I'm an idiot, it's clearly labeled
    geometry my dear good Sir

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/v2d1t#Dm1YO6v

[Visualizing Every QB's Efficiency]

Stafford and Alex Smith. nice!
    Super ****ing cool. Man brett Hundley sucks.

Can Calvin Johnson please shut up...

I mean I get it man you were unhappy being a lion, just move on.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post

he's a little girl and jelly we're about to be a good team

People keep asking him questions...

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    People keep asking him questions...
    yes and its a simple as "I'm no longer a part of that organization...lets move on."

yes and its a simple as "I'm no longer a part of that organization...lets move on."
    But why? There are no ramifications to him. Why not be honest?

We(not necessarily you) constantly ***** about athletes/ex-athletes not giving real answers to questions. Then, when they do, we just **** all over them.

But why? There are no ramifications to him. Why not be honest?

We(not necessarily you) constantly ***** about athletes/ex-athletes not giving real answers to questions. Then, when they do, we just **** all over them.
    the above is a real answer...how many people does he actually still know in the front office of this organization. His former coach is gone, his gm is gone, his o-coordinator is gone, he literally has very few ties within this organization other than a few players on offense. Hell most of the Oline he played with is no longer on this team. He doesn't come to practices he doesn't hang out in training camp so he isn't trying to mend any fences on his part either so if you don't want to be part of the organization than he should shut up about that organization as well. He has no insight to give since everything has changed since he was last here.

If he honestly wanted to bad mouth the Lions and was active with the Lions post career I wouldn't have an issue. His recent comments sound like a high school kid who broke up with his girlfriend who is still talking smack about her while she is now off into college.

Barry Sanders can talk **** about the Lions...he is there

Chris Spielman can talk **** about the Lions...he is there

Herman Moore, Lomas Brown...all of them show up during the offseason and actually see what is going on. Johnson did not even meet his new GM before walking out.
    Last edited by garnotm; 01-16-2018 at 07:16 PM.

the above is a real answer...how many people does he actually still know in the front office of this organization. His former coach is gone, his gm is gone, his o-coordinator is gone, he literally has very few ties within this organization other than a few players on offense. Hell most of the Oline he played with is no longer on this team. He doesn't come to practices he doesn't hang out in training camp so he isn't trying to mend any fences on his part either so if you don't want to be part of the organization than he should shut up about that organization as well. He has no insight to give since everything has changed since he was last here.

If he honestly wanted to bad mouth the Lions and was active with the Lions post career I wouldn't have an issue. His recent comments sound like a high school kid who broke up with his girlfriend who is still talking smack about her while she is now off into college.

Barry Sanders can talk **** about the Lions...he is there

Chris Spielman can talk **** about the Lions...he is there

Herman Moore, Lomas Brown...all of them show up during the offseason and actually see what is going on. Johnson did not even meet his new GM before walking out.

Yeah, Fair point. I guess I just don't really care because he was our greatest receiver ever. ****, he is a top 3(5??) lion of all time. I guess I don't really care that he's *****ing about us. Maybe the new FO is making a point not to try and mend things with him. You'd think this type of thing would come from PR people at the bare minimum. Yet, it doesn't seem like it's happened.

Maybe he feels like the organization owes it to him to be the first entity to make a move. He broke his body playing for the team, always had high hopes, never talked **** as a player, consistently seemed to step up in big games, etc.... As a player he seemed to do everything he needed to do to have a nice/fair goodbye and obviously he feels he didn't get that. You mention Barry, but man...it took years for barry and the lions org to get friendly with each other. If memory serves right, he **** on the org too.

Lastly, why is it on CJ to talk to Quinn? Doesn't management normally pick meeting times? We don't know if BQ tried to meet with Cj and we don't know if CJ tried to meet with BQ. All we know is they didn't really communicate.

All in all, in general it just saddens me that one of our greats can't seem to get on the same page with the organization. It sucks. Maybe it's on him. Maybe it's on the FO. I don't really care much...especially since most of the stuff he says is true and we echo it here in different settings.

Yeah, Fair point. I guess I just don't really care because he was our greatest receiver ever. ****, he is a top 3(5??) lion of all time. I guess I don't really care that he's *****ing about us. Maybe the new FO is making a point not to try and mend things with him. You'd think this type of thing would come from PR people at the bare minimum. Yet, it doesn't seem like it's happened.

Maybe he feels like the organization owes it to him to be the first entity to make a move. He broke his body playing for the team, always had high hopes, never talked **** as a player, consistently seemed to step up in big games, etc.... As a player he seemed to do everything he needed to do to have a nice/fair goodbye and obviously he feels he didn't get that. You mention Barry, but man...it took years for barry and the lions org to get friendly with each other. If memory serves right, he **** on the org too.

Lastly, why is it on CJ to talk to Quinn? Doesn't management normally pick meeting times? We don't know if BQ tried to meet with Cj and we don't know if CJ tried to meet with BQ. All we know is they didn't really communicate.

All in all, in general it just saddens me that one of our greats can't seem to get on the same page with the organization. It sucks. Maybe it's on him. Maybe it's on the FO. I don't really care much...especially since most of the stuff he says is true and we echo it here in different settings.
    I agree with what you are saying...however the coaches/others offered an invitation to training camp publicly through the media but he never showed up. Now that could be a insincere offer than he should be complaining about that but the offer was made and he never showed up that's all we know currently.

Ahh I didn't know that. Hmm Yeah that is not a way to mend broken bridges...

Calvin is awesome.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Calvin is awesome.

/thread
    With you there bro.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Calvin is awesome.

/thread
    what does calvin being awesome have to do with shutting down the thread?

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    what does calvin being awesome have to do with shutting down the thread?
    I dunno

/GuySir

Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast