Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1005
  1. #991
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,057
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I have sigs turned off because they're annoying
    and cause you got that dial up

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    23,688
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    and cause you got that dial up
    you're lucky you never had to deal with that **** lol, I remember the days of 14.4k modem 20 years ago and it was impossible to download porn

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,466
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    you're lucky you never had to deal with that **** lol, I remember the days of 14.4k modem 20 years ago and it was impossible to download porn
    god those days sucked.

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    23,688
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    god those days sucked.
    it was like "click a link, go walk away for a few minutes" and hope everything loaded all the way when you got back.

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,466
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    it was like "click a link, go walk away for a few minutes" and hope everything loaded all the way when you got back.
    Yup. and half the time you have to reload.

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    23,688
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Yup. and half the time you have to reload.
    and we're talking about images lol, not even vids

    crazy to think about technology advancement, like today's random burner phone is more powerful than the computer systems that sent a rocket to the moon

  7. #997
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,057
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and we're talking about images lol, not even vids

    crazy to think about technology advancement, like today's random burner phone is more powerful than the computer systems that sent a rocket to the moon
    wtf they going to the moon for then lol

  8. #998
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,686
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    you're lucky you never had to deal with that **** lol, I remember the days of 14.4k modem 20 years ago and it was impossible to download porn
    Amen to that!!! I member waiting 15 minutes for hi Rez photos to show up on my screen, only to discover in horror that it was a he-she. Then start the process all over again.
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  9. #999
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, CA.
    Posts
    31,686
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Yup. and half the time you have to reload.
    All the time. Especially if your dial up was interrupted by someone picking up the phone!
    ^^ ^^

    click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    1,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    All the time. Especially if your dial up was interrupted by someone picking up the phone!
    yeah I remember those days



    2016 PSD LIONS FORUM COMEBACK POSTER OF THE YEAR

    Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings
    Detroit Lions#INBOBQUINNWETRUST!
    Detroit Tigers
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball
    Florida State Seminoles #timeforthetaggartera

  11. #1001
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,466
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and we're talking about images lol, not even vids

    crazy to think about technology advancement, like today's random burner phone is more powerful than the computer systems that sent a rocket to the moon
    Never looked at porn vids before Kazaa. Bandwidth wouldn't support it. But then I learned about kazzaa and file sharing and boy oh boy did my porn life change.

  12. #1002
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    23,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    Amen to that!!! I member waiting 15 minutes for hi Rez photos to show up on my screen, only to discover in horror that it was a he-she. Then start the process all over again.
    remember when fake celeb pics were the thing? photoshop a face over a body in a way that made it look like she had a broken neck, but it still got the job done

  13. #1003
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    23,688
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Never looked at porn vids before Kazaa. Bandwidth wouldn't support it. But then I learned about kazzaa and file sharing and boy oh boy did my porn life change.
    oh man, kazaa and limewire, my go-to sources for music and porn

  14. #1004
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    76,445
    The Lions have interest in free agent DT Domata Peko.
    Peko visited with Detroit last week. The Lions are the only team that have been linked to him since his release from Denver. Peko has said he'd be open to playing for the Rams, but it's not clear if the interest is mutual.
    Via rotoworld

    When the Lions use the word "depth" this is an example of good depth, not dumpster diving depth. I would not mind him as a backup to Snacks. POD reported that Von Miller heaped a lot of praise on Peko for his help in Denver's run defense, if he can be effective in bursts when Harrison rests we would be in a good spot. Get two good run stuffers and rotate them to avoid injuries and fatigue as much as possible.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 06-20-2019 at 07:27 PM.

  15. #1005
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    23,688
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Via rotoworld

    When the Lions use the word "depth" this is an example of good depth, not dumpster diving depth. I would not mind him as a backup to Snacks. POD reported that Von Miller heaped a lot of praise on Peko for his help in Denver's run defense, if he can be effective in bursts when Harrison rests we would be in a good spot. Get two good run stuffers and rotate them to avoid injuries and fatigue as much as possible.
    or insurance for the possibility of Harrison actually holding out long term, or leverage for the negotiations

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •