Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
    Crazy to see how much better the Pats defense got since losing Patricia. Also crazy how ours got worse, mostly due to lack of turnovers.

Yanno, I'm thinking that MAYBE Matt Patricia just isn't good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zspooner View Post
    Crazy to see how much better the Pats defense got since losing Patricia. Also crazy how ours got worse, mostly due to lack of turnovers.

Yanno, I'm thinking that MAYBE Matt Patricia just isn't good.
    Meh, the defense was marginally worse this year, but it improved as the year went.

Not defending patricia, but we were bad on D last year too.

Also our rush defense was ranked 13th this year according to PFF. But our pass defense is ranked 31st. I think the big lack of pass rush has a lot to do with that. Despite the fact we had a good amount of sacks.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Meh, the defense was marginally worse this year, but it improved as the year went.

Not defending patricia, but we were bad on D last year too.

Also our rush defense was ranked 13th this year according to PFF. But our pass defense is ranked 31st. I think the big lack of pass rush has a lot to do with that. Despite the fact we had a good amount of sacks.
    we got a lot of sacks just not consistent pressure. If you look at what our defense was once we got Snacks it was one of the best against the run. At one time we had 3 of the top 15 defensive linemen according to pff, Snacks, Ashawn, and Hand really played well together.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    we got a lot of sacks just not consistent pressure. If you look at what our defense was once we got Snacks it was one of the best against the run. At one time we had 3 of the top 15 defensive linemen according to pff, Snacks, Ashawn, and Hand really played well together.
    we can have a pretty damn good D-Line if we can get some good edge rushers

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354