Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
    Lions hire Mike Disner as VP of football administration

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2019/01/...istration.html

Disner started his career as a scouting assistant with the Patriots in 2007. Thatís where he crossed paths with Quinn, Matt Patricia and other members of Detroitís front office. He served as an intern for two summers prior to the full-time hire, so he spent some time with the decision makers the Lions now trust.
    We fired the cap guru despite being in good cap shape to sign a guy with connections...

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lions hire Mike Disner as VP of football administration

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2019/01/...istration.html

We fired the cap guru despite being in good cap shape to sign a guy with connections...
    I wish I was on Bob Quinnís t-ball team growing up. Maybe Iíd be the new Lions OC.

Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    I wish I was on Bob Quinnís t-ball team growing up. Maybe Iíd be the new Lions OC.

In your interview you could talk about how creative you could be with Blount dives up the middle for 2 yards a pop.

Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    In your interview you could talk about how creative you could be with Blount dives up the middle for 2 yards a pop.
    I'm sure they don't even discuss strategy during those meetings. They just talk about the good old days and stroke each other's........egos.

I'm sure they don't even discuss strategy during those meetings. They just talk about the good old days and stroke each other's........egos.
    I'm confused...the guy he fired was someone he hired. He only hires friends thus the guy he hired was his friend, but he also fired his friend to hire another friend.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by garnotm View Post
    I'm confused...the guy he fired was someone he hired. He only hires friends thus the guy he hired was his friend, but he also fired his friend to hire another friend.
    Maybe he made promises to a lot of friends. Not enough positions, so he's cycling them through so everyone gets a shot.

Maybe he made promises to a lot of friends. Not enough positions, so he's cycling them through so everyone gets a shot.

I like it. Equivalent to the "Everyone gets a ribbon" society we live in today.

Lmao

the Lions have the second best odds to land Antonio Brown according to vegas

i would 100% do that. we have to do something. man that would be a filthy WR core AB, Golladay, Marvin Jones with Kerryon? Bob Quinn said we need play makers than do something you Patriot ****

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post

i would 100% do that. we have to do something. man that would be a filthy WR core AB, Golladay, Marvin Jones with Kerryon? Bob Quinn said we need play makers than do something you Patriot ****
    How old is Antonio Brown? Does he have any issues?
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

No thanks. Defense needs playmakers big time. Not worth giving up the draft this year and possibly next year for Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post

depends on the cost...not giving up the number 8 pick for Antonio Brown's diva antics all because Ju Ju Smith has become big Ben's favorite target.
    2017 DRAFT GAME CHAMPION SUPREME!

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsfanfromsac View Post
    How old is Antonio Brown? Does he have any issues?
    He's young enough. Age 30 this year, but it doesn't matter. We can't afford him AND no way Pitt actually trades him AND he's a ****ing diva and seems to cause nothing but problems.

but he's a Chippewa! hometown discount!

all these ex-Lions going crazy in the playoffs

Cre'Veon LeBlanc?? wtf? don't even remember him being on the squad but idk why we didn't keep him bc i knew he was on the Bears last year

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast