Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Either that or grab cousins and keep loading the defense.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Nah, I'd use 3 early picks on O-line this year. With any luck, you'd hit with 1

I only have two non-QBs offensive prospects in the top 10
    Connor Williams LT Texas
    Saquon Barkley RB Penn St

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    I only have two non-QBs offensive prospects in the top 10
    Connor Williams LT Texas
    Saquon Barkley RB Penn St
    Barkley would be ****ing dope! Ladanian Tomlinson 2.0!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Barkley would be ****ing dope! Ladanian Tomlinson 2.0!!!

Only if we get a QB in FA or Lynch shows that he shouldn't be lumped into the **** pile that is there other 2 QB's. I'm done trying to mask ****** QB play by investing in skill positions.

And even to get Barkley we'd likely need to trade up. If we're trading up in the draft for a player who isn't a QB, we better have traded for one already or signed one in FA. We trade up to draft a non QB this year and we roll this same trash out under center next year, and I might lose my ****.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Only if we get a QB in FA or Lynch shows that he shouldn't be lumped into the **** pile that is there other 2 QB's. I'm done trying to mask ****** QB play by investing in skill positions.

And even to get Barkley we'd likely need to trade up. If we're trading up in the draft for a player who isn't a QB, we better have traded for one already or signed one in FA. We trade up to draft a non QB this year and we roll this same trash out under center next year, and I might lose my ****.
    They wouldnt trade up for Barkley. Only positions they would trade up for would be QB... MAYBE OT/Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    They wouldnt trade up for Barkley. Only positions they would trade up for would be QB... MAYBE OT/Edge
    talking round 1 trade up

Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Nah, I'd use 3 early picks on O-line this year. With any luck, you'd hit with 1
    Might be a bit of a homer pick, but Quenton Nelson would be an immediate fix at LG. Top 10 pick for a G is kinda high, but the guy is the best at his position and is virtually a can't miss. I read last week one scout thinks he'd come into the league already being better than roughly half the guards in the league. Probably an exaggeration to a degree, but tells you a lot about what people think of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Might be a bit of a homer pick, but Quenton Nelson would be an immediate fix at LG. Top 10 pick for a G is kinda high, but the guy is the best at his position and is virtually a can't miss. I read last week one scout thinks he'd come into the league already being better than roughly half the guards in the league. Probably an exaggeration to a degree, but tells you a lot about what people think of him.
    McGlinchey Nelson and Williams all on table for the first pick.

Yeah i wouldn't trade up for Barkley but if he some how fell, good Lord I would be ecstatic!!!

Here's hoping we somehow land cousins and don't have to draft a QB and we can spend freely in the draft!

There are rumors that Indy might be looking at parting ways with Andrew Luck.....would you want him if he was available and at what price do you think we would have to pay?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=488484

Quote Originally Posted by Kevhuge View Post
    There are rumors that Indy might be looking at parting ways with Andrew Luck.....would you want him if he was available and at what price do you think we would have to pay?

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=488484
    I heard they are pretty worried about his shoulder, 10 months after surgery and still soreness and doesn't respond to cortisone shots, a little sketch. But i would prolly give em the draft for him if they are truly offering him up

He is still young for a qb so it might be worth the risk. We all know he can play and is a legit qb but he plays hard. I would love to see him in a bronco uniform but not sure if we have the assets to pull it off. Our O line needs to improve first, I don't think it would matter who we had at QB these days cause our O line is atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevhuge View Post
    He is still young for a qb so it might be worth the risk. We all know he can play and is a legit qb but he plays hard. I would love to see him in a bronco uniform but not sure if we have the assets to pull it off. Our O line needs to improve first, I don't think it would matter who we had at QB these days cause our O line is atrocious.
    Well ya, trade the draft for luck and go heavy in FA for O-line. Ha I dunno seeing as I think we win maybe 2 more games, it will be an interesting off season

Zach Golditch from CSU is an under the radar player who has impressed me. Listed at 6’5” 295 he is a bit light in the trunk for what I want but he shows things I like on tape. Not an obvious athlete or a hulk but moves efficiently plays to whistle and understands leverage. Can get movement because he wins and gets in and under defenders pads. Leverage is consistent as well and allows him to win a lot of battles against bigger defenders despite not being super heavy himself. Looks better in the ZBS to start where he can double and move to the second level in stretch plays but I think there is enough frame there to continue to add strength and play in either scheme. Golditch also has a story of resiliency as he as seriously injured at the Aurora Movie Theatre Shooting in 2012 and has battled back to be one of the best linemen in his conference. Definitely one i haven’t heard a lot about but flashing on tape and worth remembering going forward

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast