Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I watched most of the practice from NFL Network. The camera work kinda sucks and it's tough to follow at times, so you don't get to see as much as you'd like. But if it wasn't for an awesome long throw rolling to his right, I'd say it was another underwhelming day for Allen. Sailing balls over the head, throwing behind players, picks and so forth. Mayfield was definitely the best again of all 4 and easily the most consistent.
    The Broncos aren't looking for another guy whose just consistent in practice, we already have that in Trevor.... Baker better be a whole lot better than ( well he was consistent)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Denver LOVES baker, but they still are going to go after Cousins.
    I don't like this. If this was last offseason, I'd be all over Cousins. Last year I felt like we were only a QB away. But after this past season, even though a QB would go a LONG ways, I feel like we need a little more. So I'd rather go the draft route. Rosen or Baker for me.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    How is Mayfield at only 6ft if that going to compare too river's though whose at least 6'4
    Measurables, no. Leadership, fieriness, compete, yes.

Plus Baker isnít afraid to grab his crouch and stare at another player from the sideline.

The Broncos aren't looking for another guy whose just consistent in practice, we already have that in Trevor.... Baker better be a whole lot better than ( well he was consistent)
    Heís looked great from what Iíve seen. Just dropped a dime to Gallup in the red zone drill today. Really impressed with his accuracy and anticipation with the mid range throws. Iím sure thereís been more, but I can only recall one really poor pass on the first day. The consistency comment was more about Allen, Falk and Lee being unimpressive than anything else. Mayfieldís consistently been impressive and on a totally different level than the rest. With that said, the reps arenít copious, especially in 11 vs 11 or 7 vs 7 drills.

Will Hernandez as round 2 pick. Make this happen.

Seen enough of him to make this a priority.

Dream route...

Cousins/Barkely/Hernandez

Offense is fixed.

Lynch Barkley Hernandez and plenty cap too sure up other area's by not signing the mediocre cousin's

Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    Measurables, no. Leadership, fieriness, compete, yes.
    Yeah BUT him being 5'10 ish is kinda scary man, there just aren't many short good quarterback.

By the way BK the offense wouldn't be fixed because kirk cousins is not.that guy man. He's decent but he's already like 30 year's old so when does he actually peek?

Lynch is not going to be our starter dude.

Chad Kelly will beat him out if we don't get another QB. I'm willing to wager on that.

Lynch had a golden opportunity that he let slip away. Kelly's talent alone will shine and his competitive drive will blow Lynch's out of the water.

If it's not Cousins then we draft a QB...then still get Hernandez day 2.

By the way BK the offense wouldn't be fixed because kirk cousins is not.that guy man. He's decent but he's already like 30 year's old so when does he actually peek?
    It wouldn't be completely fixed because we would still need to find out for the other WR would be (since we are going to be losing Sanders...maybe even Bay-Bay...but not too likely at the moment), another TE option, RT, still need to see what would happen at RB...

but the process would be greatly expedited. Cousins is a good QB man.

All those years with PFM has spoiled everyone. You forgot just how rare and hard it is to have an ELITE QB. Cousins may not be elite but he's darn good. We'll take that...that way we're right back into the thick of things in the AFC West.

30 years old is hardly old for a QB. It is still prime years. We'd still be good for the next 5 years before I start bringing up how "old" he is..

or maybe I seem to have forgotten that once 30 is hit..."trash" is immediately brought up in your eyes.

Fun little fact folks......according to football outsiders

Our offensive line was ranked 9th this year with a 4.31 adjusted line yards, 7th in stuffed ranked...still mediocre in 2nd level and open field yards but that is a jump from 18th last year..and 21st in stuff rank.

Meaning...our o-line improved quite dramatically in the running game.

Our adjusted line yards off LT/G,C/RT were all ranked in the top 10. in 2016 none of them were ranked in the top 10.

So if we go into this off-season with a direct objective. Fix LG (completely plausible), fix RT (a little bit harder), upgrade RB (completely plausible), get a ****in QB..

You WILL see a drastic improvement to the overall offense. Believe it or not...we have the pieces for a good rushing offense..get a QB to keep them honest...get Garcia the **** out of LG...and find something at RT...we'll be moving folks.

If we get Barkely..you're going to see an insane jump in the open field/2nd level yards...cause that category is all RB's. C.J has never been dynamic.

Yeah BUT him being 5'10 ish is kinda scary man, there just aren't many short good quarterback.
    He's over 6 ft tall man. 6003

You guys just keep feeding the troll. He says that stupid crap cause you all respond to it every time lol

6ft and 3/8ths is what he measured also with 9'1/2 inch hands (above what nfl actually looks for)

Senior bowl week has been all Baker so far his stock has gone up a ton just from his measurables.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast