Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    I'm of the mindset that you never draft lineman top 5. Those picks should be used for skill positions only.

https://youtu.be/jbZXsEyNNes

Paxton lynch play from week 17.

I'm sorry but if you give this kid the entire off season as the guy, and the OL improves as itI should there is no reason to believe that he won't get better and better, he made some awesome throws vs KC. Franchise type QB throws. The Broncos need too just draft Barkley if they can and just roll with Lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I'm of the mindset that you never draft lineman top 5. Those picks should be used for skill positions only.
    Yeah right, you draft elite tackles number one overall if he's that good. It's not the sexy pick but elite OL are skill position to me and id be fine with taking the elite LT.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    Yeah right, you draft elite tackles number one overall if he's that good. It's not the sexy pick but elite OL are skill position to me and id be fine with taking the elite LT.
    Nope. Too big of a bust potential.

I dontI know why people around Colorado think Josh Allen is anything like Brock and company though, first of all he's 6'5 not 6'7, second his throwing release is awesome, snappy and very quick which allows him to get the ball out from a variety of angled and places on the field. I think he will be legit.

Also dig Rosen a bit.

But my top 3 guy's are Allen, Jackson, Rosen/mayfield.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Nope. Too big of a bust potential.
    Yeah and high drafted quarterbacks don't flame out every year?

There isn't a tackle worth the number five pick so we are good there, however if we was picking 8-10 then conner williams wpuld surely be the pick.

The Broncos better hope Barkley falls in there lap or else they'll be looking to trade back imo UNLESS they take a quarterback and I personally don't think they will. I think they will give Paxton a year too start.

Yeah and high drafted quarterbacks don't flame out every year?

There isn't a tackle worth the number five pick so we are good there, however if we was picking 8-10 then conner williams wpuld surely be the pick.

The Broncos better hope Barkley falls in there lap or else they'll be looking to trade back imo UNLESS they take a quarterback and I personally don't think they will. I think they will give Paxton a year too start.
    QB's are the most important position in the NFL. Of course they flame out, but you still need to take them. Tackles you can consistently find day two.

Josh Allen
    Or move up to get Barkley?

I think Browns have to take Qb 1st overall

I wouldn’t mind seeing Paxton develop this year. He’ll definitely get better

Quote Originally Posted by Denverbronco007 View Post
    Josh Allen
    Or move up to get Barkley?

I think Browns have to take Qb 1st overall
    The good thing is we probably won't have to move up too get Barkley, if the Brown's go darnold like many think and then go get Darwin James at pick 4, giving them there franchise quarterback and another elite piece too thqt defense after taking Garrett on the front 7, they now add a stud safety in James. I honestly believe WE should take James if barkley is gone. Adding a elite athletic physical specimen whose also so smart hes a coach on the field to the no fly some would be awesome.

Barkley or James @ 5.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Paxton develop this year. He’ll definitely get better
    I tend too agree, he showed a ton of progress from just a few weeks ago when he started too week 17 vs KC and that's very encouraging. The kid has 4 starts too his name, and he hasn't been so pathetic that you just write him off after just 4 starts. People seem too forget that Paxton was projected too be 2 year's away from being ready too play and now hes going into year 3 as the starter id imagine so he should be ready too take off this year imo.

The good thing is we probably won't have to move up too get Barkley, if the Brown's go darnold like many think and then go get Darwin James at pick 4, giving them there franchise quarterback and another elite piece too thqt defense after taking Garrett on the front 7, they now add a stud safety in James. I honestly believe WE should take James if barkley is gone. Adding a elite athletic physical specimen whose also so smart hes a coach on the field to the no fly some would be awesome.

Barkley or James @ 5.
    Totally agree with revamping the Defense. So many options though. I like so many guys, Allen, Barkley, James, but not Baker Mayfield. He’s too small

I want that bad *** Defense back!!!
    Let the offense be a “work in progress,” fix it through the draft. But spend $$ on Defense. Again Broncos miss Malik and Trevathon badly. Paxton has the tools, my gut feeling is if the Broncos surround him with a good oline and some weapons he can excel. But he can’t be running for his life

I want that bad *** Defense back!!!
    Let the offense be a “work in progress,” fix it through the draft. But spend $$ on Defense. Again Broncos miss Malik and Trevathon badly. Paxton has the tools, my gut feeling is if the Broncos surround him with a good oline and some weapons he can excel. But he can’t be running for his life
    Agreed, my gut says the same thing that if our OL improves Paxton will develope into the franchise quarterback we need him too be, just watching the last game of the year he was way way way more comfortable than he just was 4 weks prior which says he learned some things from the prior start and came back a little better which is exactly what I was looking for..... Progress.

https://youtu.be/ThsKhrYGxX4

Can you imagine James and Simmons as our safeties? All that speed athleticism and power from two young stud safeties? Both can support the run, bkth have range, james hits way harder but both can lay the wood and make plays on the ball.

Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast