**** is going down guys

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Going downnnnnnn

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Going downnnnnnn
    Enlighten!

I saw the the Broncos only want to tender Shaq with a second round tender in hopes that another team takes him off our hands. The guy who tweeted it said that Denver wants a more consistent player opposite Von.

If we get Cousins, I'd have to imagine that Chubb is number 1 on the Broncos draft board.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    I saw the the Broncos only want to tender Shaq with a second round tender in hopes that another team takes him off our hands. The guy who tweeted it said that Denver wants a more consistent player opposite Von.

If we get Cousins, I'd have to imagine that Chubb is number 1 on the Broncos draft board.
    A 2nd is great value for Shaq.

"Take him off our hands" is a bit harsh with Shaq. Kid is a solid football player. Will get paid but we shouldn't be looking forward to get rid of him.

If we get a 2nd rounder though....that is about the only way you say bye to Shaq.

If Barkely falls to 5. Then it's Barkely. IF not....then pick Chubb. BPA.

I know Nelson is about as automatic as it will ever be in terms of instant quality at LG...but man...I don't want to use a top 5 pick on a guard.

Von NEEDS another stalwart to back him up front.

Enter Chubb. He's perfect because he's a DL. We don't have to worry about having our edge rushers being on the field at the same time because Chubb is already going to be on the field since he plays with his hand in the ground.

And anyway...where's the big time talent on the D-line? Our hope is on gotsis and that's it.

Chubb and Von will always give us a shot in the pass rushing department..

also back to the draft LOL
    This is imperative to our draft.

And give your boys a bone....what "scheming" does Elway and the broncos have in store to make all of this work?

Quote Originally Posted by Broncosfan4life View Post
    Wow, that's a lot of money. We keep hearing about this possible contract offer, I don't hear anything about any interest on Kirk's side. Does anyone know where he is thinking? Obviously not in Washington anymore
    As of right now niether side can mess around with each other, that's tampering. Cousins is still redskins property

Cy has got some kind of man crush on Taven Bryan. Can see why....that interior pressure though..

Any actual interest in us nabbing him Cy?

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Cy has got some kind of man crush on Taven Bryan. Can see why....that interior pressure though..

Any actual interest in us nabbing him Cy?
    yes but not at 5.

If we land cousins, prepare for a move down... perhaps as part of the cousins acquisition

Wait...acquire Cousins then move down? Or acquire Cousins while moving down in the draft...as in..there is some funkiness where we trade for him but it'll cost us to move down?

Would definitely make sense to load up on these picks with a trade down...but there will be a backlash depending on who would be available at 5..

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Wait...acquire Cousins then move down? Or acquire Cousins while moving down in the draft...as in..there is some funkiness where we trade for him but it'll cost us to move down?

Would definitely make sense to load up on these picks with a trade down...but there will be a backlash depending on who would be available at 5..
    From what I heard its kind of a 2 for 1 that involves moving down from 5 to 13 but also nets us some day 2 picks this year and 2019 picks as well...

Also involves a trash-talking corner

Sign me up

.@baker_mayfield6 on @OrangeBlue760 “the #Broncos are very close to being at this game right now. All they need is one game changer, somebody to lead those guys and give them that spark, and I think I could be that guy for any team. Going to Denver would be an ideal spot for me.”

From what I heard its kind of a 2 for 1 that involves moving down from 5 to 13 but also nets us some day 2 picks this year and 2019 picks as well...

Also involves a trash-talking corner
    How would that work? FA starts before draft, so a sign and trade prior to the new year? If the Skins eat up some bonus/guaranteed $ to make Cousins' 1st year cap hit not so rough, I definitely could see the appeal.

Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast