Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    So it's been reported that the Browns won't take Rosen first overall and they might actually want to trade down. Now Gettleman comes out and says that he wants to keep Eli Manning next year. I don't think they take a QB number 2 overall if they keep Manning. If Darnold comes out, it's now become a higher chance that we get one of the top two QB's. Still not super likely but the door isn't completely shut on the possibility.
    Eli manning is almost 40, retaining him will mean absolutely nothing as far as drafting a QBOTF....... Any one of the qbs coming out will have better chance at early success by watching a 2 time NFL championship for X amount of a weeks.

Really wanted to see Darnold crush it, but my concerns are only compounded now. It was like watching the ND game again, albeit better talent on D. Got down early. Got flustered. Couldnít elevate and folded. Made some great throws, but a lot of bad.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    Eli manning is almost 40, retaining him will mean absolutely nothing as far as drafting a QBOTF....... Any one of the qbs coming out will have better chance at early success by watching a 2 time NFL championship for X amount of a weeks.
    He's going to be 37 next year. You don't draft a guy that high to have him ride the pine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Really wanted to see Darnold crush it, but my concerns are only compounded now. It was like watching the ND game again, albeit better talent on D. Got down early. Got flustered. Couldnít elevate and folded. Made some great throws, but a lot of bad.
    Honestly I'd rather have Rosen or Mayfield over Darnold. Doc loves Darnold, but I'm not sure why. I swear he throws that idiotic jump pass way more than any other QB ever has

How many turnovers does Darnold have this year? 21? He needs another year of school, but he's stupid to go back to school because his draft stock can only go down.

So it's been reported that the Browns won't take Rosen first overall and they might actually want to trade down. Now Gettleman comes out and says that he wants to keep Eli Manning next year. I don't think they take a QB number 2 overall if they keep Manning. If Darnold comes out, it's now become a higher chance that we get one of the top two QB's. Still not super likely but the door isn't completely shut on the possibility.
    If Mayfield checks all the background/character boxes, thatís still my guy. Especially cause we can probably trade back a few and still get him. Iím kinda changing my colors with Rosen though. Loved his last interview. Guy was wise beyond his years. If Rosen is that guy and not inflatable hot tub guy, Iím ok with trading up for him.

Honestly I'd rather have Rosen or Mayfield over Darnold. Doc loves Darnold, but I'm not sure why. I swear he throws that idiotic jump pass way more than any other QB ever has
    Ha. Didnít see this, but seems weíre on the same wave length. Whatíd Mayfield do against OSU? 350+ and 3 TDs. And a win. And a midfield dagger. I hate Oklahoma, but despise OSU.

Btw, good to see you again, ET. Donít be dumb this time

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    Btw, good to see you again, ET. Donít be dumb this time
    Lol I wish I could just thumbs up stuff directly to the post. This is hilarious to me for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sitting here watching the fiesta bowl. OMFG I want Barkley on the Broncos. 1st round. Then go oline 2nd-3rd round. Do what can to either get Cousins or something at QB in free agency

Barkley is a beast man! So fast! So strong! Kinda similar to MJD but could be way way way way better

That's why I want us to sign Cousins and draft Barkley. Get o line day two. That's the absolute quickest way to turn this offense around... And it would turn it around in a big way.

That's why I want us to sign Cousins and draft Barkley. Get o line day two. That's the absolute quickest way to turn this offense around... And it would turn it around in a big way.
    I think it is as well, I was on this train a couple months ago. But signing cousins to a 27 a year contract handicaps the franchise going forward.

Talib, Watson, Anderson are all prolly gone next year, possibly Sanders, Stewart and Marshall too!

Leaves some holes ya gotta fill in free agency to keep this team in super bowl contention mode.

I'm just glad I'm not elway and trying to figure out the best way to go. Tough tough choices ahead for the Broncos haha

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    I think it is as well, I was on this train a couple months ago. But signing cousins to a 27 a year contract handicaps the franchise going forward.

Talib, Watson, Anderson are all prolly gone next year, possibly Sanders, Stewart and Marshall too!

Leaves some holes ya gotta fill in free agency to keep this team in super bowl contention mode.

I'm just glad I'm not elway and trying to figure out the best way to go. Tough tough choices ahead for the Broncos haha

All of the guys you listed aside from Marshall can go imo. Only one that will sting a little is Talib. Stewart has not been good this year. Sanders has been bad and I'm not a big fan of Anderson... Especially if we get Barkley.

But I also wouldn't mind getting Rosen or Mayfield. Mayfield gives fire to this offense and they desperately need it.

Happy New Year

Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast