Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Also what do you think of Rashaad Penny?
    He's solid. not the best agility or wiggle. Needs to be in a power scheme where he can attack gaps. Great acceleration and power for his size, but straightline athlete imo. Doesn't absorb contact that well and can lose balance. Pry late round 3 to late 4 for me right now

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    He's solid. not the best agility or wiggle. Needs to be in a power scheme where he can attack gaps. Great acceleration and power for his size, but straightline athlete imo. Doesn't absorb contact that well and can lose balance. Pry late round 3 to late 4 for me right now
    That's kinda what I noticed. Doesn't really break many tackles.

My wiggle and agility is second to none

Latest Article Discussing the Denver #Broncos Three Biggest Positional Needs as the season begins to wrap up.

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos...018-112476212/

I admittedly love Marshall, but I think it's a bad move if they move on from him. Guy is a warrior. Plays injured and still at a high level. He's not a cover LB though he's being asked to. And he is a team leader. Probably the team leader. Over Harris, Talib, Von, Stewart, Wolfe and so forth. And it's not like he's running empty like Ward. You get a Trevathan or Woodyard to go along with him to build that ILB. And like you said, Doc, salary wise it doesn't make sense.

I'm in the give Elway a pass camp. If they cut Marshall, that's gonna sour me a lot though. It's not to save cap. Not make the team better. To me, it'd seem more politically motivated than anything.

I agree on 1/2. 3rd to me would be addressing RB. We’re looking at Booker and Henderson in all likelihood. Booker isn’t a starter and we have no clue with Henderson thanks to awful management. Chubb in the 2nd seems pretty nice atm. Regardless, I hope our starting RB isn’t on the roster right now.

They LOVE booker is all i keep being told... but will look to add RB day 3 "in this insanely deep running back class"

Sigh. They’ve definitely been consistent with their talking up of Booker, even if there’s little evidence to back it up. Idk about this year, last year’s class was the bee’s knees. Weren’t aggressive enough with getting back up to Cook. Kamara should’ve been their 2nd pick. A no brainer. So pissed when they passed up on him. Hunt and Cohen... Perine even. Mixon I get. We’ll see what Henderson is, but boy, that coy stance screwed us out of at least 3 franchise RBs.

Doc hates Josh Allen. So that means he's the next Broncos QB.

You heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Doc hates Josh Allen. So that means he's the next Broncos QB.

You heard it here first.
    well from what I was told... not likely... unimpressed and disappointed were both words used to me today about Allen

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Alright here's what I'm hoping for.....

Sign in free agency: Cousins, Andre Smith(guard) Decker(rotate Sanders with him in slot). Smith and decker would have to sign for cheap

Draft: Conner Williams, Taven Bryant, Azeem Victor

Rest of the draft, just reload on defense please.

Not sure if Victor will fall that far but he has had disappointing year and seems as if he has gotten a bit heavy and lost some speed. But if they could get him back to 2015 Victor, he's a guy who could cover TEs and RBs dude was flying around the field

Free agent moves especially with decker dependent on if DT is still on team next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    The Broncos arent wasting money in a guard in free agency, Leary and McGovern are ser at guard, McGovern developed nicely this year and has been playing some good ball these last couple week's. With a off season coming up he should be even better too start next year.

Eric Decker? No......

Quote Originally Posted by TrustJoseph View Post
    The Broncos arent wasting money in a guard in free agency, Leary and McGovern are ser at guard, McGovern developed nicely this year and has been playing some good ball these last couple week's. With a off season coming up he should be even better too start next year.

Eric Decker? No......
    Ok guy with a "trust joseph" username lol. That post was made Nov.20. McGovern didn't start a game until December 3.

Broncos also considering letting go paradis and sliding McGovern to C and getting a guard like norwell in free agency would be huge just like Leary was excellent this last year.

The only reason I put decker in as an option is because he could be cheap and he is a proven slot/2 receiver. This again was before latimers "semi emergence" as a 3rd WR

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Ok guy with a "trust joseph" username lol. That post was made Nov.20. McGovern didn't start a game until December 3.

Broncos also considering letting go paradis and sliding McGovern to C and getting a guard like norwell in free agency would be huge just like Leary was excellent this last year.

The only reason I put decker in as an option is because he could be cheap and he is a proven slot/2 receiver. This again was before latimers "semi emergence" as a 3rd WR

I think we found the new version of ET.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

This isn't draft related but the Broncos did Jamal Charles dirty this season. And continue to do him dirty by not out right releasing him since they don't and aren't going to use him. I'm actually ashamed at the Broncos for this. I was never a big CJ fan so in my opinion Charles should have been the starter and Hendo should have been #2. Cut CJ and Booker #3.

Breaking down the New Years Six Bowl Games from an NFL Draft Perspective: Part 1.

Covering the best prospects and matchups in the:
    Ohio State Buckeyes vs USC Trojans in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl, Washington Huskies vs Penn State Nittany Lions in the Playstation Fiesta Bowl, and Wisconsin Badgers vs Miami Hurricanes in the Capital One Orange Bowl.

If you are a draft fanatic like myself and want to watch these games with an eye on future NFL players, this is preview is for fellow nuts like you!

You can also find the podcast on iTunes Podcasts under 'Huddle Up', on Stitcher for Androids, and audio up on Youtube under 'Mile High Huddle'.

https://scout.com/nfl/denver-broncos...rt-I-112783052

Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast