Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    This..

Personally, I love it (cant you tell lol) But it think itll die down in a couple months
    Burying Rusev week after week doesn't help. Horrible booking.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sorry I just died a little inside. Isn't that the whole reason we are in this spot in the first place?
    I think it's better than sticking him in a match just to put him in. He has no place in the feud, and the physiology of the match is thrown off with AJ just having another obstacle in his way. It also takes away from the tension between Owens and Zayn.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    So the Dolph vs Corbin match winner will now be added to the triple threat at Fastlane and make it a fatal four way match.

It's a weird position for Dolph to give up the title and now be back in these types of matches. Dolph should have challenged Nakamura for his championship match at mania. It would give Nakamura a great match at Fastlane and Dolph could be given a great showcase match losing to Nakamura but looking good doing it, then going back after the US title.
    They did that match already though, and the match fell flat. Ziggler was Nakamuras first match in WWE and it was very underwhelming. It did nothing for either one of them. I have no interest in seeing it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    They did that match already though, and the match fell flat. Ziggler was Nakamuras first match in WWE and it was very underwhelming. It did nothing for either one of them. I have no interest in seeing it again.
    Same and if Nakamura wins the title at Mania, he needs a legit feud after winning the strap. If the WWE does to him what they did to Daniel Bryan (who feuded with Kane) after he won the title, his run is going to fall flat. Can't give him guys like Corbin, Ziggler, Jinder, etc who are completely underwhelming. He needs a Bobby Roode who has turned heel, a run with AJ that culminates with a really great match at Summerslam, or they need to shakeup the rosters and give him new competition (Joe, Balor, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I do too and I really like Rusev at the moment. Does keeping Rusev down (by having him lose clean a lot) build up more support for him or does it bury his momentum? I mean right now it seems to be helping him but eventually he has to win matches for fans to remain behind him.
    yep... they need to get him a W soon
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

I would be perfectly happy to watch either a Nakamura vs Joe or Roode feud on Smackdown after Mania. I don't really even care if he wins the title, though I think he should.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would be perfectly happy to watch either a Nakamura vs Joe or Roode feud on Smackdown after Mania. I don't really even care if he wins the title, though I think he should.
    Already saw both feuds in NXT. They were alright.

I want to see Styles vs Joe in a legitimate main even feud in WWE. Joe should move to SD and be their top heel. Provided he can stay healthy, a nice long WWE Title reign would do wonders for Samoa Joe. It did wonders for Styles.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 02-13-2018 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Already saw both feuds in NXT. They were alright.

I want to see Styles vs Joe in a legitimate main even feud in WWE. Joe should move to SD and be their top heel. Provided he can stay healthy, a nice long WWE Title reign would do wonders for Samoa Joe. It did wonders for Styles.

Well yea that would do wonders for most lol.... But on a serious note I agree Joe needs to be pushed to the moon if he can stay healthy.
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

So Owens and Zayn attacked Corbin and Ziggler so Shane made Owens vs Corbin and Ziggler vs Zayn. If Corbin and Ziggler wins, they enter the title match. Corbin won, will Ziggler make it a five way?
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

When was the last time we had a 1-1 match for a major title?
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I know he isn't going to win at Fastlane but I love whenever Ziggler is main eventing.
    Working a match with wrestlers like Styles, Zayn, and Owens has some serious potential to be awesome.

Someone has to explain to me why the 5 way match at Fastlane is so heel heavy? If they wanted more to the AJ/Owens/Zayn match it would have been a perfect time to pull the trigger on putting Rusev in the match with how over he has been.

Instead we get Ziggler and Corbin who just make for even more heels in that match.

Viva La Raza!

SDL has been pretty bad since after HIAC but for some reason me and my wife enjoy it more than RAW and RAW has been the better show recently, im not sure if its cause of time or if its cause we just like more people who are on SDL

we pop at home for:

Shane/Daniel/AJ/Rusev/New Day/Usos/Kevin Owens/Tye /Nakamura/Orton (dont tell MtM but when Orton RKO'd Bobby out of no where we popped huge, he needs to do that every week, just randomly RKO someone/ Jinder (well thats only me she hates Jinder)

its just a longer list than the people we pop for vs on RAW

i admit, its been worse than RAW but for some odd reason, maybe cause im watching with my lady, i enjoy SDL more

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    SDL has been pretty bad since after HIAC but for some reason me and my wife enjoy it more than RAW and RAW has been the better show recently, im not sure if its cause of time or if its cause we just like more people who are on SDL

we pop at home for:

Shane/Daniel/AJ/Rusev/New Day/Usos/Kevin Owens/Tye /Nakamura/Orton (dont tell MtM but when Orton RKO'd Bobby out of no where we popped huge, he needs to do that every week, just randomly RKO someone/ Jinder (well thats only me she hates Jinder)

its just a longer list than the people we pop for vs on RAW

i admit, its been worse than RAW but for some odd reason, maybe cause im watching with my lady, i enjoy SDL more
    Its probably personal preference, but theres just more people on SD I enjoy watching.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2017 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast