Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,081 to 1,093 of 1093
    that was no face turn. its story for brand vs brand.

anyway daniel is screwing smackdown, somehow, someway and heading to raw

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    that was no face turn. its story for brand vs brand.

anyway daniel is screwing smackdown, somehow, someway and heading to raw
    Hugging Charlotte is not a brand thing, I think they finally are listening to the fans.

Bryan is not going to RAW, he has no feud there, he still has to finish his Miz feud.
    Fan of Red sox , Chicago bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA

Daniel Bryan's run since he returned has been so boring.

Daniel Bryan is your new WWE Champion and is a heel.

What world are we in?

only way to beat AJ stlyes is to kick him in the nuts. thats how dean won it, thats how shin tried and thats how daniel won it.

now that they made their bed with brock again they cant have their ufc baby lose to aj and they cant keep having aj lose to the face of raw roman/lesnar etc........

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Hugging Charlotte is not a brand thing, I think they finally are listening to the fans.

Bryan is not going to RAW, he has no feud there, he still has to finish his Miz feud.
    1. that would be dumb. they wanted to build her up as a stone cold type character

2. this last two months have been for nothing then

3. miz is a face now?

1. that would be dumb. they wanted to build her up as a stone cold type character

2. this last two months have been for nothing then

3. miz is a face now?
    I get that but she not going to make it as a heel, she needed a face turn. I have no idea what they are going to do next with their booking.

only way to beat AJ stlyes is to kick him in the nuts. thats how dean won it, thats how shin tried and thats how daniel won it.

now that they made their bed with brock again they cant have their ufc baby lose to aj and they cant keep having aj lose to the face of raw roman/lesnar etc........
    I think you got that reversed, AJ low blowed Dean to win the title. AJ lost the title to Cena.

Considering how personal Becky/Charlotte has become, there is no logical reason for THIS Becky Lynch, aka The Anti-hero, would ever ask Charlotte to take her spot at Survivor Series. In fact in Becky's mind there is nobody in the company good enough to replace her, much less Charlotte.

Daniel Bryan as a heel has untapped potential. But like I said in the other thread, if Bryan "jobs" out to Brock Lesnar, then his heel turn is for naught. A.J. Styles has to interfere and keep Lesnar/Bryan from actually happening.

Dean Ambrose AND Daniel Bryan as the top heels. Never thought I'd see the day.
    Screw sabermetics.

where do I start?

someone can look this up, but I believe AJ Styles since being in WWE has never missed a PPV. I could be wrong on that, but I dont think he has ever been left off of a PPV. Crazy to think he wont be wrestling at survivor series. He has to show up somewhere right? Maybe he helps Bryan and plays some mind games? Maybe he helps Brock? It is hard to believe AJ is going to be left off of a PPV

I loved AJs opening promo, very intense, very real and I loved DB being a dick about saying his name that was funny

man Becky looked rough. And I agree with Farty Farts. I dont think its a Becky face turn, i think its a brand v brand thing and when Charlotte loses, Becky can beat her up again.

When Becky started going down the line before picking, I really wanted her to pick Auska. Would have been a great spot IMO without wasting Charlotte v Ronda

im 50/50 on the DB heel turn. I hate it in the sense that the fans never got to pop for DBs title win. If DB would have taken the title off Miz man the pop would have been great. But they sucked all the air out of that arena and that was awesome as well. i was not expecting it

First Sim League Title!

I was hoping that Becky would go right up to Charlotte and declare she was picking Asuka. But I guess it's just the brand supremacy...for some reason...

I hate that they don't offer up some sort of prize or kayfabe reason why they would all of a sudden stop hating each other and work together. A title shot, primo Royal Rumble entry number, something...
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

i do agree, they need to do a better job at getting 2 people to care for eachother for brand supremacy, like the Miz/DB thing that was perfect

my girl agreed when I said this. But that Usos promo? That was supposed to be terrible. The way how it was shot and people just being selected it was supposed to be bad but the Usos flipped it and made it good, still doesnt make sense that Sanity would join them but whatever

they did this last year where after survivor series it was something like well now that brands are over i dont have to get along with you it was dumb then and dumb now lol

my thoughts are with Samoa Joe. He was standing backstage in that segment like why am I here

First Sim League Title!

Only the Miz can get Samoa Joe to break kayfabe for a second on air

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273