Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Well, I'm the commish of an nfl.com league plus I run my own fantasy sports site. I come here because my forums are quiet. But my time is limited and I don't need another league, to be honest- I KNOW I'd occasionally forget to set my lineup. Plus, I hate ESPN with a passion.
    Join the League and I'll visit your Fantasy web site every day.

One. More.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If we can't get another player to have an even number we could try doing a rotisserie league. I've done them in fantasy basketball before.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    If we can't get another player to have an even number we could try doing a rotisserie league. I've done them in fantasy basketball before.

I love rotisserie...especially chicken.

lol Slim...you're response matched with your name and picture make the response even better.

We better get moving on this draft...season starts Thursday lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    lol Slim...you're response matched with your name and picture make the response even better.

We better get moving on this draft...season starts Thursday lol.
    I messaged Tears about his friend earlier today. Still waiting to hear back
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

If we can't find a 10th team we could always roll with a format that I use in another league with an uneven number of teams. We go with a Head-to-Head Weekly Match-up with every other team and compile the total W-L records for the season. For example, if there are nine (9) teams in the League, every team will have a W-L record each week that totals nine (9). If your team scores the most total points in a certain week, your record for that week would be 8-0. If your team had the lowest point total for the week, your record would be 0-8 and so on. The four (4) teams that have the best cumulative W-L record in the Regular Season would make the playoffs.

In my other League, the Team that has the highest point total of the week gets paid a $20.00 Bounty by every other Owner in the League as a way to spice it up and give more meaning to each week since there is no true Head-to-Head match-ups per se. This is just a friendly League so nothing like that would apply. Just my 2 cents.

I am probably just going to get a friend to join tonight. It looks like we have to have the league full before Wednesday.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

The draft will also have to be tomorrow night if we want this weekends games to count.

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    The draft will also have to be tomorrow night if we want this weekends games to count.
    Tomorrow night (09/06/17) works for me as long as the Draft is 7:00pm CST or later, VCU.

Looks like it's scheduled for ext Wednesday when looking at the league. Tomorrow night anytime works for me!

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Looks like it's scheduled for ext Wednesday when looking at the league. Tomorrow night anytime works for me!

Yeah. I totally put it on the wrong Wednesday. Haha Thanks for catching that. It's been switched to tomorrow though. We should be good to go now.

For anyone that knows, can you draft using the ESPN mobile App on an iPhone?

Ill be on! Good luck everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    For anyone that knows, can you draft using the ESPN mobile App on an iPhone?
    Yep you can. I used the app a few years ago and it worked pretty good.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast