Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seems unorganized to me. I thought the organization before was pretty good before, the progression of topics made logical sense.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

I think the GD forum and the league forums should be at the top with sub forums underneath. I also think consolidating some sub forums into gd is a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

A Tennis thread in the Tennis forum was just made. We are to click on the tennis forum and then this tennis thread to talk about tennis.

I agree with Ewing that the General forums should be on the top.

But I personally think that all of the General forums should still be consolidated into one, or at least less. That goes for the other sports, too. I think we should have one big forum. I'm definitely don't click on these individual forums to see if someone has posted in the last week or so. Especially on my phone, which doesn't tell me when the latest post is. But I would definitely be a more active poster if I could just click on one forum and then discuss a variety of topics in there. You'd have more random posters contributing to threads.

No one is going to click the Tennis forum except for the same like 4 posters.

Also, the spam bots are out of control. Why have an Introductions forum if no one posts in there besides spam bots?

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    A Tennis thread in the Tennis forum was just made. We are to click on the tennis forum and then this tennis thread to talk about tennis.

I agree with Ewing that the General forums should be on the top.

But I personally think that all of the General forums should still be consolidated into one, or at least less. That goes for the other sports, too. I think we should have one big forum. I'm definitely don't click on these individual forums to see if someone has posted in the last week or so. Especially on my phone, which doesn't tell me when the latest post is. But I would definitely be a more active poster if I could just click on one forum and then discuss a variety of topics in there. You'd have more random posters contributing to threads.

No one is going to click the Tennis forum except for the same like 4 posters.

Also, the spam bots are out of control. Why have an Introductions forum if no one posts in there besides spam bots?
    General forums as in general discussion the way we used to have them? Overwhelming feedback at the time was to move them to the bottom, as this is a sports forum, and while I do not have any tangible way of tracking this, it feels that activity has increased on the sports forums when they are near the top of the website.

I am open to consolidating some forums. However, once we get to the team forums, I am hesitant to do so because of the SEO optimization that occurs from having them, and even if the forums are inactive, having them can still work in our favor. If you, or anyone else wants to propose further consolidation, please do so, we will discuss it to see if it can work.

The spam bots are limited to posting threads only in the introduction forum. Since most forums have their own check in threads, I think we can probably remove the intro forum and archive the posts. Otherwise, they have to post in threads only, and that's the best I can do without turning forum moderation approval on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12