Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Signed Steven Ridley today. Wolfe showed up but was sent home with a stomach bug.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Saw a few clips of Charles cutting and whatnot. Looked like the same ole Charles. I still have low expectations, and obviously it's not a lot to go by, but it's encouraging nonetheless.

It'd be insane if we got the Charles of old.
    The dude's cuts were fantastic but it's always a "wait till he gets hit" thing with him.

So far so good.

Charles, alone, changes the offense. If we get any form of the Charles of old...we're picking up chunks of yards often and scoring quite a bit.

So Demarcus walker nearly died (not really but heat + altitude got to him).

That's got to be a wee bit embarrassing. Shows that your conditioning is not up to par. Guess he wasn't getting acclimated to Denver during his time off.

How is it that Bolles looks like he's already got better technique than Ty? Good god Ty sucks.

But should note that Bolles is the real deal in terms of athleticism..the kid can move.

Folks were really booing Siemian out there? Jesus, never change Bronco country. Nice to see Lynch has legitimately improved.

1 down.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Signed Steven Ridley today. Wolfe showed up but was sent home with a stomach bug.

Ridley is very familiar with the NE/McCoy scheme...makes sense. I don't think he'll pose any real upgrade but a solid fall back plan.

We can't have another season where we just don't have a veteran RB, that has actually done something, in the backfield

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    So Demarcus walker nearly died (not really but heat + altitude got to him).

That's got to be a wee bit embarrassing. Shows that your conditioning is not up to par. Guess he wasn't getting acclimated to Denver during his time off.
    yeah... not the best for someone dubbed a workout warrior

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Day 2 goes to Lynch

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

****! Shane Ray is out 6-8 weeks with a wrist injury.

The obvious choice would be to talk ware out of retirement but I wanna bring in doom...please bring doom back!!!

Doom already signed in SF, damn another ****ing wrist Injury. Where's that put ray? Be ready for the start of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Doom already signed in SF, damn another ****ing wrist Injury. Where's that put ray? Be ready for the start of the season?

7 weeks would be a few days before week one.

Welp, here is hoping we get the bug early I suppose. Hoping for no more Injuries

****in hell. Half of our edge rushers are already gone. Shaq may not come back till midseason and who knows if he's going to be fit to play at that point.

Shane may not come back till Week 2..but it will take him a few weeks to get re-acclimated to football.

At the earliest, we are looking at week 10 of the season where we'll have our full rotation of OLB's that will be ready to handle the snaps...that is of course if nothing else happens.

We're going to need to get that pressure from the d-line..or else we'll have to be blitzing... a lot.

Day 3 goes to Siemian.

Day 4 both QB's were brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Day 4 both QB's were brutal.
    Where are you getting info for analysis? I check DB.com, mhr and Andrew Mason daily. I literally have seen zero comments on their day by day performance.

If it's local radio and news, I'm screwed. But I seriously can't find anyone reporting on the competition.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast