Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 208 of 210 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210 LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3136
    Ellington to the Pistons who will be the team to knock us out of the playoff race and get us a lottery pick.

We should start Wade these last 30 games

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    Beal to the Bucks will happen at Feb. the 7th and not before... Jason Smith can't be traded along with another player until that date...

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1093604431730536448

I see it happening now: Ellington will drop 50+ in Pistons uni on Heat on 2/23 and 3/13 while pushing Miami out of playoff race.
    This is sooo happening now, lol

This is sooo happening now, lol
    Good let’s win the lottery!!!!

ON3 LAST DANC3

Beal to the Bucks will happen at Feb. the 7th and not before... Jason Smith can't be traded along with another player until that date...

Yes embrace the ****ing tank, keep the Ls coming we can drop to 6 in the lottery for sure.

ON3 LAST DANC3

We’re getting that 9th seed Its almost predictable with this organization.

Markieff Morris would be a significant upgrade over JJ. But Miami won't look his way because of taxes.

Another loss! Embrace it fellas just embrace it!!!

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Another loss! Embrace it fellas just embrace it!!!
    Stop calling it a tank, teams like the Knicks are tanking, we're just on a down slide lol

As of today we have the 11th pick, that's a 9.4% chance of moving into the top 4 and 2% chance of getting the top pick, the TWolves have lost 4 in a row so that's not helping us

Right now we are 3.5 games back of the 6th worst record, I think that would be the best draft position we could get but we need Memphis, Orlando, Washington, New Orleans and Minnesota to start winning games and for us to keep on losing, the odds of that happening are slim

If by some miracle we DO get the 6th worst record that means we would have a 37.2% chance of getting a top 4 pick and 9% chance of getting the top pick, to put that in perspective the 3 worst teams ALL have a 14% chance of getting the top pick, so if by some miracle we finish with the 6th worst record then lets just say I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before the draft lottery lol

Miami just lost by 2 points to GSW playing on the road... Yet somehow that go from 11th worst to 6th worse.

That sounds like fantasy thinking rather than an educated guess. Use your common sense. Miami is not finishing 6th worst.

Teams 21-30 New Orleans down to NYC are all in a dedicated tank and were sellers at the trade deadline to ensure they finish behind Miami. What realistic thought suggests the HEAT finishes behind any of them?

Believe me, it's not that I don't think tanking would help the team. But suggesting they finish 6th worst sounds just as stupid as some homer fool who says Miami can catch the 5th seed in the playoff chase.

Miami has the 3rd hardest remaining schedule and almost has the 6th worst record as it is. I don’t care if they get 6th but keep falling and help your chances. They can definitely fall a few more spots, this team sucks. Idc if they lost to golden state by 2, they’ve got beat by Atlanta 3 times, Chicago, and many other “tanking” teams.

Just embrace it fellas and stop hoping for wins. We need all the losses we can get, we have another coming tonight, just be patient.

As much as I would love to see playoff Wade once again I’m not looking forward to him being the only one that can do anything in the games while the other guys shrink as usual. He will carry this team to a 1st round sweep or a 5 game series at the absolute best. We’ll get the 16th pick or so instead of 7th or 8th or possibly 1st if we win the lottery. Count me out on that, win this lottery and get Zion!

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Miami just lost by 2 points to GSW playing on the road... Yet somehow that go from 11th worst to 6th worse.

That sounds like fantasy thinking rather than an educated guess. Use your common sense. Miami is not finishing 6th worst.

Teams 21-30 New Orleans down to NYC are all in a dedicated tank and were sellers at the trade deadline to ensure they finish behind Miami. What realistic thought suggests the HEAT finishes behind any of them?

Believe me, it's not that I don't think tanking would help the team. But suggesting they finish 6th worst sounds just as stupid as some homer fool who says Miami can catch the 5th seed in the playoff chase.
    Maybe not #6, but Miami could end up somewhere #8 - #10 in the draft lottery. That should be decent.

Maybe not #6, but Miami could end up somewhere #8 - #10 in the draft lottery. That should be decent.
    We have 1 more win than the team picking 7th right now.

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Stop calling it a tank, teams like the Knicks are tanking, we're just on a down slide lol

As of today we have the 11th pick, that's a 9.4% chance of moving into the top 4 and 2% chance of getting the top pick, the TWolves have lost 4 in a row so that's not helping us

Right now we are 3.5 games back of the 6th worst record, I think that would be the best draft position we could get but we need Memphis, Orlando, Washington, New Orleans and Minnesota to start winning games and for us to keep on losing, the odds of that happening are slim

If by some miracle we DO get the 6th worst record that means we would have a 37.2% chance of getting a top 4 pick and 9% chance of getting the top pick, to put that in perspective the 3 worst teams ALL have a 14% chance of getting the top pick, so if by some miracle we finish with the 6th worst record then lets just say I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before the draft lottery lol
    Odds are pretty solid if we get 7th (2 games back) too and they actually have a star.

32% at top 4
    7.5% at 1st

ON3 LAST DANC3

Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    We have 1 more win than the team picking 7th right now.
    Sure, anything is possible, this has Miami on pace for 7th worst at the moment:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=irpromo

Sure, anything is possible, this has Miami on pace for 7th worst at the moment:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=irpromo
    Not really. It shows tied for 8th with Orlando record wise.

Besides it doesn't seem to take into account the Pelicans traded away Mirotic for 2nd round picks, and seem to be all in on the tank. The Wizards who cleared house and are obviously tanking. The Grizzlies who dumped Gasol for an injured big and other scraps who've also embraced the tank.

The only teams that Miami is ahead of currently who they could possibly finish behind is Orlando and Minnesota. Just being completely realistic.