Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 128 of 174 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 2610
  1. #1906
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,879
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Just looking at a common sense approach clearly he's not someone they're desperate to move. Seems they are simply looking for cap relief from the bad deals they have (Turner, Leonard, , etc), and don't want to overpay Nurkic who is an RFA. They don't want to pay repeater luxury taxes.

    If CJ has to be moved its with the focus of dumping bad contacts without losing much offense. That's going to be hard and that's likely why no trades have happened. That's also what makes Miami a bad trade partner unless a 3rd team is involved.
    Ok cool...

    We will see in which direction Portland wants to go very shortly.

    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    False lol

    It's a good thought but we don't know that at all

    Old Wade n blood clot bosh

    LBJ had Kyrie n love both until this year

    Still had to come back from down 3-1 just to get 1
    Pat would have kept on bringing in players... Gasol was next, but Lbj was leaving. Pat would have kept retooling and looking for other glue guy players.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  2. #1907
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,316

    Roster Speculation Thread XX

    Pau Gasol was next ? Lol

    Yeah that would of beat GS for sure smh



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  3. #1908
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Posts
    4,647
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Pau Gasol was next ? Lol

    Yeah that would of beat GS for sure smh
    This was well before GS. Spurs and OKC where the threats out West at the time.

  4. #1909
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,879
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Pau Gasol was next ? Lol

    Yeah that would of beat GS for sure smh
    This was well before GS. Spurs and OKC where the threats out West at the time.
    What he said...

    Just letting you know that Pat was just going to keep retooling. When GS made it to the Finals their 1st time, they would shave had to play against the HEAT. Miami would have won that series.

    Then Pat would have had to make drastic changes because GS would have been coming for are heads. KD still might join them...etc







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  5. #1910
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,316
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Pau Gasol was next ? Lol

    Yeah that would of beat GS for sure smh
    This was well before GS. Spurs and OKC where the threats out West at the time.
    GS won the chip Bron's first year back with the cavs



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  6. #1911
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Posts
    4,647
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    GS won the chip Bron's first year back with the cavs
    No one was building to beat GS because they never made it to the WCF, let alone the Finals in decades at that point. That is the point being made.

  7. #1912
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    524
    Hassan Whiteside
    Tyler Johnson

    for

    Zach Lavine (sign & trade)
    Omer Asik

  8. #1913
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,316

    Roster Speculation Thread XX

    Hmm

    Whiteside , J-Rich , Dragic and 2019 1st for Leonard and Mills

    Waiters , JJ and Winslow , 2019 2nd round pick in a sign n trade for Bron

    Cavs -

    Hill
    Waiters
    JJ
    Love
    Thompson

    8th pick , Winslow , Nance and Clarkson off the bench (they still make playoffs)


    Spurs -

    Dragic
    J Rich
    Green
    Aldridge
    Whiteside

    Plus a 2019 1st and with pop that team is still pretty good


    Heat -

    Mills
    Reddick
    Leonard
    Bron
    Olynik/Bam

    Maybe sign a Reddick for whatever you might have left

    Then You'd have to see what guys wanna come play for vet min to ring chase...



    No I don't think any of that will happen...I'm just saying I don't know what Pat is even gonna pitch in the meeting



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  9. #1914
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    14,840
    Miami needs to get younger and plan for 2020.

    Rather than going after the household names now I'd rather hear moves for low key guys who Miami could build up. Ex: Dennis Schroeder

    They also need to scout the draft and find diamonds in the rough. Guys that can be molded into great role players and lock them into 3-4 yr non guaranteed contacts. So that by 2020 they are beginning to break out but are still on incredibly cheap contacts making the supporting cast attractive for a star.

  10. #1915
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    MIA FL., or CAL CITY PHIL.,
    Posts
    469
    Im good bam to be our starting center we can mold him a bigger draymond green then winslow as iggy and j rich as livingston now lets trade whiteside dragic and others except olynik for a stretch 4/5 mismatch

    My targets are
    lbj / kawhi / george / kemba / lillard / wall / beal

    We can run now the small ball or the positionless line up

    Kemba (curry)
    Waiters (thompson)
    Lbj (durant)
    Winslow (iggy)
    Bam (green)

    Bench
    Ellington (swaggy p)
    Wade
    Jrich (livingston)
    Olynik (mcgee) 🤣🤣🤣
    Haslem(pachulia) 🤣🤣🤣
    And filled this up
    Last edited by emman03; 06-09-2018 at 01:10 PM.

  11. #1916
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    14,840
    Oh, one more thing. They should hire the best trainers to work with Bam this off-season.

    Needs to be a HUGE jump going into sophomore season.

    I'm tired of this second year stagnation trend. Saw it with Beasley, J Rich, Winslow, etc. Bam needs to break out as legit starter material, who in limited backup minutes assuming Clownside is here gives you 8 PTS / 8 REB / 1.5 BLK in 18 minutes with excellent on ball defense

  12. #1917
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    664
    Bron is coming back to Miami guys! Just watch. D. Wade already knows... Heat will trade for a star 1st before meeting with LBJ, and then LBJ will force a sign and trade to Miami.

    He doesn't want to be known as a guy who hops from team to team. He only left Miami to fulfill his dream to win a championship for Cleveland. Now that he's done that he's coming back to Miami to finish his career.

    Eventually the banana boat brothers will join him here too. They will all finish their careers together and then Riley will retire. It's all an elaborate master plan that's been in the works since 2014.

    You'll see...

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  13. #1918
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Hmm

    Whiteside , J-Rich , Dragic and 2019 1st for Leonard and Mills

    Waiters , JJ and Winslow , 2019 2nd round pick in a sign n trade for Bron

    Cavs -

    Hill
    Waiters
    JJ
    Love
    Thompson

    8th pick , Winslow , Nance and Clarkson off the bench (they still make playoffs)


    Spurs -

    Dragic
    J Rich
    Green
    Aldridge
    Whiteside

    Plus a 2019 1st and with pop that team is still pretty good


    Heat -

    Mills
    Reddick
    Leonard
    Bron
    Olynik/Bam

    Maybe sign a Reddick for whatever you might have left

    Then You'd have to see what guys wanna come play for vet min to ring chase...



    No I don't think any of that will happen...I'm just saying I don't know what Pat is even gonna pitch in the meeting
    I understand what ur trying to do, but those trades are horrible. Lol. You have to realize that the Cavs are a tax team next year with Lebron and they are not without him. So why would they be willing to give money away if they arenít competing for a title? So if they lose Lebron they arenít going to do a trade to fill Lebronís $35 million slot with role players and pay the tax penalties. Unless the team that Lebron wants to go to has a Superstar that would even come a little bit close to warrant them going over the tax, it wonít happen. It would be better for Cleveland to just let Lebron leave and them having the money to go after other FA and not have to pay the tax.

    Not going to lie. I have also been trying to think of ways for the Heat to get Kawhi and Lebron. The only way it can happen is if we make other deals 1st to get Kawhi and to open a slot for Lebronís salary, cuz I doubt that we can trade for him.

    I actually like that trade for Leonard, but donít think Whiteside and Aldridge would fit together.

    Maybe, Iím just throwing out thoughts right now.

    Heat get: Kawhi and Mills
    Spurs get: Dragic, Richardson or Winslow, Olynyk and a 1st.

    Donít know how we would get the rest of the salary off to open up that slot for Lebron. Unless he takes a big discount only Philly is able to sign him out right and I believe that would be disastrous for them to get him. He doesnít fit on that team at all with Simmons being there.

    Houston would have to get rid half their team to get him.

    LA would have to still get rid of Dengs contract and be willing to come up off of Kuzma or Ingram just to make it worthwhile for another team to do it. Maybe a draft pick too.

    Golden State would have to give up both Klay and Draymond (core pieces)

    This is why I donít think he leaves the Cavs. IMHO he would have to be willing to take a big discount in order to play with any of those competing teams outside of LAL. Especially with him saying how much he misses playing with high IQ players and he doesnít want to start over like he did in Cleveland. If he really wants to compete and actually win another title he has to take a discount. There is no other way around it. Personally we have the perfect team waiting for him in Miami. All we need is a superstar. We have the perfect mixture of young players and vets and we are versatile enough to play fast or slow. Also we have multiple really good defenders that would keep him from having to play the top wing most of the game. We also have multiple guys that can get shots when heís not on the court and keep him from having to play almost 48 mins a game. Heís getting older and I think heís getting tired of having to do everything and wants help. Donít take it as just a coincidence that he mentioned that he really missed having Wade with him.

    As far as Iím concerned I see it as 80% that he stays and 20% that he leaves. I believe that if he does leave heís going to come back to Miami. Just my thoughts.
    [/CENTER]

  14. #1919
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    3,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-a-minute View Post
    Bron is coming back to Miami guys! Just watch. D. Wade already knows... Heat will trade for a star 1st before meeting with LBJ, and then LBJ will force a sign and trade to Miami.

    He doesn't want to be known as a guy who hops from team to team. He only left Miami to fulfill his dream to win a championship for Cleveland. Now that he's done that he's coming back to Miami to finish his career.

    Eventually the banana boat brothers will join him here too. They will all finish their careers together and then Riley will retire. It's all an elaborate master plan that's been in the works since 2014.

    You'll see...

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I agree with most of ur post and hope for the rest. Lol
    [/CENTER]

  15. #1920
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    Posts
    4,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade-a-minute View Post
    Bron is coming back to Miami guys! Just watch. D. Wade already knows... Heat will trade for a star 1st before meeting with LBJ, and then LBJ will force a sign and trade to Miami.

    He doesn't want to be known as a guy who hops from team to team. He only left Miami to fulfill his dream to win a championship for Cleveland. Now that he's done that he's coming back to Miami to finish his career.

    Eventually the banana boat brothers will join him here too. They will all finish their careers together and then Riley will retire. It's all an elaborate master plan that's been in the works since 2014.

    You'll see...

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    lol, this would be quite entertaining. It's gearing up to be a crazy offseason, that's for sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •