Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189
Results 2,821 to 2,831 of 2831
  1. #2821
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    It is. Stein was the only one reporting that JRich was taken off the table because that's what the Wolves told him so that they can try and save face, not because it's reality. They just want to hide the fact that they're a clown show. How do we know this? Because all other journalist with knowledge of the situation is reporting how they were the ones to back out by asking for additional 1st round picks.







    The #1 way for a player to not end up on a team of his choice, is by publicly voicing the team he want to be traded to. NO PLAYER. NONE. In the modern NBA has been traded to the team of his choice. Not Paul George, Not Kyrie Irving, Not Carmelo Anthony, Not Jimmy Butler. When will players learn?



    Kid, you seem pretty upset for someone who is not even a HEAT fan. If this franchise is so horrible, go back to rooting for the Cavs or Bulls or whatever other team you bandwagon. Complaining about Rilye, or Spo, or the fact that they don't tank is pointless, because none of that is changing for the foreseeable future.
    Both Shams and Woj says Miami took him off the table, not just stein. Shams literally came out and told that yesterday.

    Thing is, the wolves wanted to trade him to Miami. It was going to happen, was minutes from happening, and should’ve happened but Riley is too stubborn. He’s not good anymore, at all.

    I’m a Heat fan, Wade fan first and foremost but will be here after Wade retires for good. This team has absolutely no plan or direction right now. Full of terrible contracts, Winslow’s being the latest.

    JJ
    TJ
    Waiters
    Winslow

    What’s that right there, like 60M?

    Miami could have got at the very least 2 star players this year. Then you continue to add to that in the near future.

    Jimmy and Kemba were legit possibilities. Now it looks like we’ll jist kiss the playoffs as we’re 3 games below .500 is arguably the easiest stretch of our schedule. Get another 13 pick and miss out on Barrett Zion and Reddish. And for what?

    Just frustrating, rileys time was up the second he let Wade get away.

    ON3 LAST DANC3

  2. #2822
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    14,961
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Butler is a top 10 player who will be better than JRich for the next 5 seasons at least. JRich will never at any point in his career be as good as Butler. I know far more about the game than you. JRich has become an overglorified role player who completely folds in the clutch. You go ahead and build a team around JRich, a team around butler will be far better.
    Butler is supposedly a superstar which you've literally said he was a "top 5 player". So I don't even need to argue back and forth with someone who knows zilch about basketball. Time will tell everything. No argument needed.

    If Butler supposedly a top 5 player can't take that Philly team to the finals your evaluating skills are hot garbage.

  3. #2823
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    14,961
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I’m a Heat fan, Wade fan first and foremost but will be here after Wade retires for good.


  4. #2824
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Just the usual overvaluing of our guys, it’s why we’re in the spot we are now with all the terrible contracts. You don’t say no to trading a role player when your return is a top 10 player. That wouldn’t be the final move either, you then look for another star or 2 to pair him with and make a run for it. Someone like Kemba who may become available would’ve been a perfect fit next to him. Don’t win anything this year but Cousins and it beginning to sound like KD will leave the Warriors this summer and the league will be wide open.
    Yes of course because we have so many trade pieces that teams what outside of JRich, getting this "second star" (or 2 as you put it) will be much easier when Butler signs his 5yr/$188 extension, of course, stupid me, I didn't know it was that simple

  5. #2825
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    Either tank or go all in is all I’m saying. Riley has shown he doesn’t have it anymore so might as well tank and have the greatest Miami sports figure ever retire off a team that is the definition of mediocre. It’s a damn shame.
    Thats a defensible argument but trading our only contract every team in the league wants (JRich) for Jimmy Butler's 5yr/$188 million extension (and that's IF he re-signs) is more desperate than all in, that's all I'm saying

  6. #2826
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Butler is supposedly a superstar which you've literally said he was a "top 5 player". So I don't even need to argue back and forth with someone who knows zilch about basketball. Time will tell everything. No argument needed.

    If Butler supposedly a top 5 player can't take that Philly team to the finals your evaluating skills are hot garbage.
    Where did I say he was top 5? I know far more than you about the game for sure. Rec league probably didnt teach you much.

    ON3 LAST DANC3

  7. #2827
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Probably won’t post in this Heat forum as it is garbage now since I left the first time. At least they have you in here to drop your great knowledge of the game.

    ON3 LAST DANC3

  8. #2828
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Yes of course because we have so many trade pieces that teams what outside of JRich, getting this "second star" (or 2 as you put it) will be much easier when Butler signs his 5yr/$188 extension, of course, stupid me, I didn't know it was that simple
    We have Bam, first round picks, and filler to trade to get the 2nd star. Sorry, you just have to use your head a little.

    ON3 LAST DANC3

  9. #2829
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    Thats a defensible argument but trading our only contract every team in the league wants (JRich) for Jimmy Butler's 5yr/$188 million extension (and that's IF he re-signs) is more desperate than all in, that's all I'm saying
    JRich is a role player, nothing more and nothing less. You don’t say no to a top 10 player because you don’t want to give up a damn role player. You guys have got to stop overvaluing these guys who have is sitting at 5-8 in arguably the easiest stretch of the season. There are more tradebale pieces in picks and Bam to trade for another disgruntled star. We see the price they’ve been going at with the PG trade, cousins trade and both Butler trades. It really isn’t much.

    ON3 LAST DANC3

  10. #2830
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,476
    So you guys are happy with the direction of this team? You love sitting here in the middle and missing out on star players or top lottery picks? I’ll trll you if they don’t add some star power by the deadline and finish as the 9th seed or barely get in the playoffs and miss out on RJ Zion or Reddish they are complete dumbasses but I’m sure you guys have no problem because Riley is “The Godfather” and we have “Heat Culture”. That Heat culture **** you all are drinking gives you nothing but mediocre teams.

    ON3 LAST DANC3

  11. #2831
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    601 BISCAYNE
    Posts
    4,787
    lol @ these strawman arguments. Your beyond pissed because you put way too much hope in getting Butler with that 200 page thread you perpetuated in the NBA forum. Most fans here have already tailored expectations.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •