Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 121 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2626
    Hassan Whiteside for Robin Lopez. The Bulls are so under the cap that they can do this trade without matching salaries. Lopez will on his last year of the contract that will pay him 13 million next season. The HEAT would save 10 million in cap space this season, and another 13 million when his contract expires after next season. This is the absolute best deal we can do for Hassan. That cap space is much more valuable than any contribution Whiteside will give us or any players we can get in a trade for him. I would even give the Bulls a draft pick if that's what it took.

We could be players in free agency again.

Then I'd also do Tyler Johnson to Brooklyn for Demarre Carroll. Saves you about 5 million next season and then expires after that.

Stevens is a hell of a coach, hot damn. Completely nullified Simmons in this series, instead of applying full court pressure he's completely sagging off of him and crowding the paint which causes issues for him and Embiid and stick with 3 pt shooters. Can you imagine if the Sixers had gotten Tatum instead of Fultz? They traded up for Fultz on top of that and bypassed Tatum... crazy.

Also Riley went on to answer a bunch of questions about how he's not a draft pick guy and doesn't believe in them and then goes "would you rather have those two picks or Dragic in this upcoming season? I prefer Dragic"
    Ok Riley, it's not draft picks or Dragic. It's draft picks and 15M in available money to spend on a max player or someone else OR Dragic... way to completely miss the money issue. And then he's like, no draft picks! draft picks suck. But our future is bright, we have good young players in Bam, Justise and J-Rich. Who... wait for it... were our draft picks... Riley seems to be really out of touch with things. Contradicting himself left and right and sounding old af. I love the guy but sometimes you need to know when to pull the plug and move on. Phil Jackson and Riley are legends, doesn't mean you give them eternal free reign. Like Paterno at PennState. Leave them there too long, they just end up embarrassing themselves and tarnishing what they started with terrible/questionable moves. Phil Jackson's last hurrah was a complete and epic disaster. <end rant>
    BRUH

Quote Originally Posted by Expert327 View Post
    Then I'd also do Tyler Johnson to Brooklyn for Demarre Carroll. Saves you about 5 million next season and then expires after that.
    I would gladly do this. I'm just not sure the Nets would however. Pretty sure they wouldn't actually. We might have to throw in a 2nd round pick or something, if we even have any. I think a way to sweeten this deal would be if we got the Bulls involved like you mentioned above. Whiteside for Lopez, although you're saving cap. I mean they aren't really comparable as players. Maybe Whiteside to Bulls, Lopez and Carroll to Heat, Tyler to Nets and also a 2nd round pick from Chicago. Could see something like that, with the Bulls giving some extra value to get Whiteside and Nets getting a little somethin' else.
    BRUH

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&amp;amp;Heat&amp;amp;Dodgers&amp;amp;Gators
    Why would the nets even consider this? Lol

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Hassan Whiteside for Robin Lopez. The Bulls are so under the cap that they can do this trade without matching salaries. Lopez will on his last year of the contract that will pay him 13 million next season. The HEAT would save 10 million in cap space this season, and another 13 million when his contract expires after next season. This is the absolute best deal we can do for Hassan. That cap space is much more valuable than any contribution Whiteside will give us or any players we can get in a trade for him. I would even give the Bulls a draft pick if that's what it took.

We could be players in free agency again.

Why would the bulls do this?

There clearly tanking...Why get rid of a solid C who's expiring for a solid C who's maxed out and for a few more years?

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

For a draft pick?

Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post

There clearly tanking...Why get rid of a solid C who's expiring for a solid C who's maxed out and for a few more years?

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin

Bulls are tanking for this season, not next.

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post

Bulls are tanking for this season, not next.

There gonna be bad next year

There not taking a lazy c on a bad contract lol

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

For a draft pick?

Prolly a 1st

Which I'm not willing to give for that

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    There gonna be bad next year

There not taking a lazy c on a bad contract lol
    No doubt they'll still be bad next year, but they were only trying to tank for this season.

Bulls have LaVine, Dunn, Bobby Portis and Markinenn. They also have 2 first round picks this season. Their 2nd pick in the 1st round is #22. Would anyone trade Whiteside to them for Omer Asik (12M expiring) and Justin Holiday (5M expiring - would replace Ellington and give us more size) and the #22 pick? Think that's interesting. Chicago has been pretty bad for quite some time, think they're due making some moves.
    BRUH

Westbrook Trade Rumors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHPx5kxjtok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XpKeinXfAQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5r16CZ0Ccg

This seems like a Pat Riley move, to go after a Westbrook.

Not trying to say that this would be the best move if it could happen. I just don’t trust Spo with a player like Westbrook, also West athleticism won’t last forever.

OKC Gets… Dragic (might get flipped to the Suns), Winslow, Ty J, Waiters
    Portland Gets… Whiteside, JJ, (Portland was reported to wanting a big for one of their guards)

Most likely a 3rd team for both teams would have to be involved for draft picks and to move bad contracts.

Westbrook / Wade
    CJ McCollum / McGruder
    J Rich / Ellington / Babbitt
    Lbj (just for you guys lol) / KO / Babbit
    Bam / KO

Bam starting helps out Lbj on the boards and on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by LRizzle View Post
    Bulls have LaVine, Dunn, Bobby Portis and Markinenn. They also have 2 first round picks this season. Their 2nd pick in the 1st round is #22. Would anyone trade Whiteside to them for Omer Asik (12M expiring) and Justin Holiday (5M expiring - would replace Ellington and give us more size) and the #22 pick? Think that's interesting. Chicago has been pretty bad for quite some time, think they're due making some moves.
    The HEAT are probably the ones that will have to give up a draft pick if Chicago will take on Hassan's huge contract.

Let's all agree that Hassan has hurt his value. But when I say we could explore trading him for Omer Asik and Justin Holiday (for 17M in salary) and we trade a potential game changer (no matter how much he's hurt his value, the dude still shows up and dominates from time to time, something neither of those players do at all) and you suggest we need to give up a pick on top of that? Give me a break. Enough with the stupid hate already. He still has value and can help teams that need defense and rebounding and a true center. And 2 years left isn't exactly terrible, especially for a team like the Bulls with tons of cap left and young core. Let's not be delusional and think he can help get us Leonard but lets also be reasonable and stop suggesting he has the trade value of a sack of potatoes. And if HotDalton says something stupid about Hassan being a lazy C with an lol following his reply, I'm going to post 100 links of Boston beating Milwaukee and now leading Philly 3-1 and his comment about how BOS was an 'easy bye team'
    BRUH