Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210
Results 3,136 to 3,145 of 3145
    Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    It’s going to be incredibly frustrating if they take the ball out of Justise’s hands after he’s shown so much promise at this new position. The team is way better off long term if we ride out this Justise experiment for the rest of the season and see where it takes us
    It hasn't taken anything anywhere.

Justise is a role player. He's Tyreke Evans or Evan Turner from a few years ago. A poor man's prime Iguodala.

Nothing that says he's a 2nd or 3rd option on a deep playoff team. Why would the team invest further in him?

Dump him while some team thinks he has potential. The minute he's making $13M he's untradeable except for taking back another bad contract.

If they plan to trade Dragić in the summer they need to showcase he's healthy (pending him opting in). Plus if the plan is to get Dragić to opt out on his own he needs to finish the year strong too. He's not opting out if he's not able to earn another big check.

Heat should look for bradley beal this offseason and if possible look for ad too. They are young stars in the league. I magine combine them with pur young core

Adebayo
    Davis
    Richardson
    Beal
    Winslow

Sixthman: Jones Jr.

Its a deadly young group of guys

If we can swap russell
    L for richardson this will be the output

Adebayo
    Davis
    Winslow
    Beal
    Russell

Unrealistic. We need assets to get stars, and its unlikely we can trade for those guys without giving up J Rich, Winslow or Bam.

Miami might be able to get Blake for scraps since Detroit will have to rebuild and he wants out anyway. He's the only star I can see available for cheap in a trade.

The few chances the Heat have this off-season is luck in the draft, our players opting out, or capitalizing on any fallout from the movements of disgruntled stars (none of which I think will land here) in the hopes of grabbing better young talent and have a decently competitive team (see Pacers or Boston of a few years ago) to better position themselves to contend for some ridiculous and far distant date like 2021 or 2022.

Question for you all.

If Miami makes the playoffs, who would you rather face in the first round?

If we face the 76ers, is there any hope that it motivates Whiteside to redeem himself? Or the Waiters who was sidelined last playoffs is motivated to contribute?

Quote Originally Posted by AllBall View Post
    Question for you all.

If Miami makes the playoffs, who would you rather face in the first round?

If we face the 76ers, is there any hope that it motivates Whiteside to redeem himself? Or the Waiters who was sidelined last playoffs is motivated to contribute?
    Moot. Zero chance IMO Philly catches 2nd. Added with zero chance Miami finishes 7th or higher.

Out of Toronto and Milwaukee, I feel Milwaukee we can maybe win a game. Toronto will be a sweep.

Call me crazy but I think out of the top 5 seeds we have the best chance to upset the Bucks.

4-1 series at best ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    4-1 series at best ^^.
    I just want to see Wade in one last playoff. At least go out in a meaningful game.

what do you think of trading anthony davis and bradley beal?

Heat
    Adebayo
    Davis
    Jones Jr.
    Beal
    Winslow

Pelicans
    Okafor
    Randle
    J Rich
    Holiday
    Dragic